jims cafe may 31 friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Sorry just able to come on. More coffee on the way.

images (11).jpeg images (12).jpeg images (13).jpeg

Best invention electricity, without it a lot of others wouldn't work like the internet, lighting, heating etc.
Worst invention hmm poverty as a byproduct of the necessity people have to fill their lives with inventions.

key726

Best: anaesthesia (people gettin they limbs chopped off and being awake for it all, no thank u)
Worst: breast implants (for the most part)

key726

Best: anaesthesia (people gettin they limbs chopped off and being awake for it all, no thank u)
Worst: breast implants (for the most part)
I should be clear, it’s because they can and frequently do make people ill. It’s literally called breast implant sickness or something.

Hi @1964dodge thanks for the tag!

Best: The scientific method. The ONLY way of knowing things with a high degree of certainty. In around 200y of scientific method we got steam machines then oil engines then nuclear power plants, airplanes, the entire goddamn world in your pocket. Oh and we cured most diseases and medical conditions as well.

Worst: I don´t think things are inherently bad, but more the use you make from it (like nuclear bomb is from science but science isn´t good or bad in itself) so I find this question rather hard. I see a lot of posts about social medias, in my opinion it´s the same, not good or bad (maybe a little bad because they weren´t clear as to what they really do with your data)
so I think the worst thing is having your banana not ripe enough and deciding that you should let it for a day, then the day after it´s waaaay too ripe and you end up sad anyway. first world problem haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00