Jim's Cafe Monday 15th April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Good afternoon, Café! Thanks for opening @Sunspots and thanks for tagging me @Kiwi2016 - *hug*hug for both of you. *grouphug For everyone!

Hmm. Something nice for someone else...I was at the grocery store and someone hanging around outside the store wanted change to get a hot chocolate or some food, so I bought them a hot chocolate.

The rest of my day will be some relaxation this afternoon and off to work this evening. I hope everyone has a good day! :)

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey Sunspots, thanks. Do you know everyone is grumpy today and not interested in smiling. So the best I could do -opportunity just happened to present itself in the elevator at work. A coworker - a woman with whom I work frequently on a specific project who had been on vacation last week was on the elevator. She seemed very happy that I asked about her vacation. Ultimately she smiled. So I guess I did it. What do you think?

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Today I made up an egg basket which I will deliver tomorrow. They are for the staff at a center I go and do classes at. They are a support place for people with mental illness. Hopefully they really like it, I'm amazed at the support they have given me over the last few years. P90416-163959.jpg

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening and the tag and the theme/challenge @Sunspots. And thanks @Sunspots & @Innocent Forever for all the great food and coffee of course! I too try to do nice things for others every day but will be more aware today and as I have to call my father later I will make an effort to be more in the moment as I talk with him.

Wishing all a great Monday and the start of a new week of possibilities....

View attachment 21829 ...and it helps to do so with coffee of course.... View attachment 21830

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @kdm @damonlover16_99 @Lane @MagickLynx @Devenny @Shadowlands @Sunday16 @Havoc @mpk @pooky @Angie @Foreignwoman @may71 @Ineluki @Citizen Insane @moxman @SillyOldBear @Petal @Blue Star @WolfGoddess @VioletDawn @1964dodge @Acy @Ash600 @Bloop @bobbob
Well I didn't call my dad yesterday but did today and had a nice chat with him...so I guess that counts...though a day late...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and the tag and the theme/challenge @Sunspots. And thanks @Sunspots & @Innocent Forever for all the great food and coffee of course! I too try to do nice things for others every day but will be more aware today and as I have to call my father later I will make an effort to be more in the moment as I talk with him.

Wishing all a great Monday and the start of a new week of possibilities....

View attachment 21829 ...and it helps to do so with coffee of course.... View attachment 21830

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @kdm @damonlover16_99 @Lane @MagickLynx @Devenny @Shadowlands @Sunday16 @Havoc @mpk @pooky @Angie @Foreignwoman @may71 @Ineluki @Citizen Insane @moxman @SillyOldBear @Petal @Blue Star @WolfGoddess @VioletDawn @1964dodge @Acy @Ash600 @Bloop @bobbob
thank you for the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00