• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe Monday 15th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyOwl

The sleepiest of Owls
SF Supporter

Sunday16

SF Supporter
FIRST, Happy Birthday @SleepyOwl I'm not late I'm stretching out the celebration! I hope you had a wonderful day, have a wonderful week, and a wonderful year!
View attachment 24833
SECOND, thank you for invite @Kira and the kind sentiment you posted about me. I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear that.
View attachment 24834
THIRD, @Cagla I love your laughter cafe. It's just what I needed today, I haven't laughed for a few days and only realized that after hearing myself laugh out loud at the funny animal posts everyone contributed. Here's a picture that's not a meme but it's funny and adorable, imho.
View attachment 24835

Cagla

Chainsmoker
Hey all the people , I'm not Cagla anymore.
FIRST, Happy Birthday @SleepyOwl I'm not late I'm stretching out the celebration! I hope you had a wonderful day, have a wonderful week, and a wonderful year!
View attachment 24833
SECOND, thank you for invite @Kira and the kind sentiment you posted about me. I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear that.
View attachment 24834
THIRD, @Cagla I love your laughter cafe. It's just what I needed today, I haven't laughed for a few days and only realized that after hearing myself laugh out loud at the funny animal posts everyone contributed. Here's a picture that's not a meme but it's funny and adorable, imho.
View attachment 24835
Omg they are so cuteeeeeeeee33eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm a crazy person :D heh I'm glad you laughed :)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00