Jim's cafe Monday 20th July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good evening folks, no cafe at this time?? pssssh slackers, slackers, slackers!! Y'all having a lazy lie in after The Queen @Aurelia 's birthday and of course @Bradamante !! Please tell us how your birthday was, can't wait to hear!

EVERYONE! Tell us how your day is going! Plans for the week? I love to hear what y'all are up to :)

So today is Chinese buffet day, lets start with some creative dishes. What is YOUR favourite Chinese dish??? Mine would have to be Beef Szechuan!!

1595256309250.png 1595256325220.png 1595256334386.png

Since you guys dig answering the questions here's some cool ones for you, hopefully it takes your mind into a lovely relaxation zone!

• What is the first thing you notice about a person? ...
  • What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? ...
  • What three habits will improve your life? ...
  • For what in your life do you feel most grateful? ...
  • If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be?
The TAGGING begins...

@Innocent Forever @TreeShade17 @Davemeister @Auri @Nick @Road to Nowhere @Thauoy @Lux

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
  • What three habits will improve your life? ...
height and neatness. - I am really short
Paying off the national debt, climate change, medical care costs
eating properly, exercising and handling money better
My home and church family
Gonna cheat and list two. My parents (both are dead). Would want them to know how much I loved them and missed them.

Bradamante

Silent dreamer
Hey guys! Thank for opening the cafe and tagging me @Champagne :)

What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Body proportions...Don't ask, it's an OCD thing

What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?
As always, the mistakes done by the previous generation and will try to fix them, maybe.

What three habits will improve your life?
Meditation and healthier diet.

For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Sounds plain, but I am grateful to be alive.

If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be?
I would like to have lunch with David Attenborough and just listen to him in religious silence while he speaks about how flamingos reproduce.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

1. first thing i notice about a person : if they look me in the eye or not

2. what the next generation has to worry about : overpopulation and finding a balance between government, rich people, and 99.999% of the rest of the population, and keeping the earth livable

3. 3 habits to improve my life : to try to keep fighting, try to eat heathier, and try to accept help

4. most grateful : i'm sorry i have to name 2. first would be my father who gave me a good moral core second my wife who has always been there for me

5. lunch : gene roddenberry and his wife majel barret

and i love eggrolls

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
you can be certain i am digging in. the food looks so good! so naturally Champagne, i’m thanking you for getting me here.
EVERYONE! Tell us how your day is going! Plans for the week? I love to hear what y'all are up to
Hey let me say right away my day is going great. my plans for the week are to make known my new discovery in my healing process. i’m really happy. isn’t this a turnaround!!! but now the challenge is greater than ever. and still i just wish there was someone to confide in first. but... sigh... where there is a will there is a way. gotta be, right?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you can be certain i am digging in. the food looks so good! so naturally Champagne, i’m thanking you for getting me here.

Hey let me say right away my day is going great. my plans for the week are to make known my new discovery in my healing process. i’m really happy. isn’t this a turnaround!!! but now the challenge is greater than ever. and still i just wish there was someone to confide in first. but... sigh... where there is a will there is a way. gotta be, right?
i am so pleased that you are doing better, i hope it lasts and you can continue to improve...mike...*hug*bravo*stars*shake

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Online, whether they have a sense of humor or not and how intelligent they are. In real life, I use clues about their appearance to determine their personality.

Same as any generation--adapting to new environments and technologies, and utilizing new knowledge and discoveries.

1. Stop chasing after men.
2. Stop crying over men.
3. Try a woman.

New chances and opportunities.

Davey Havok, of course.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Sooo pleased for you keep the happiness flowing *hug Loving the positivity 💕🤗

Ixtab

Where are their hands?

I don’t know
  • What three habits will improve your life?

sleeping, eating vegetables, exercise

my dogs

Scarlett Johansson

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Online, whether they have a sense of humor or not and how intelligent they are. In real life, I use clues about their appearance to determine their personality.

Same as any generation--adapting to new environments and technologies, and utilizing new knowledge and discoveries.

1. Stop chasing after men.
2. Stop crying over men.
3. Try a woman.

New chances and opportunities.

Davey Havok, of course.
You mean try Witty, right? lol

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  • What is the first thing you notice about a person? ... As far as physically, eyes and smile. Personality wise, their sense of humor and how they treat people.
  • What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? ... Overpopulation, pollution in the world, climate change, more racial tension if things remain the same.
  • What three habits will improve your life? ... Stop procrastinating, have more faith in myself, and try not to look at the worst side of things.
  • For what in your life do you feel most grateful? ... My friends and family.
  • If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be? Hmm, maybe Johnny Depp.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Anyway, as far as borderline goes, I'd say we're relatively high functioning.
I find it harder to bond with lower functioning people who have a lot of rage issues and stuff.
No, I know. I agree that we're both relatively high functioning as far as that goes. It's not so much BPD behaviors that concern me, but more so our circumstances, as well as our interests and sense of humor being a bit different. Not that everything has to be exactly the same, but like, for example, I don't want to bore you to death talking about physics or philosophy. Or even worse, end up offending you with an insulting joke (not toward you, but generally speaking, since I know you're very liberal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00