Jim's cafe - Monday 25th June '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
thanks for the tag..

i'm a bit late for this camping.. just got back from work actually.. so tired.. i'll just crash into one of these tents for now..

now the harry potter geek in me is showing again.. and i'm reminded of the tent that the weasleys had for the quidditch world cup..

That Weasley tent was a great tent :)

Somebody Else

I woke up like two or three hours ago thinking it was 7am because I looked at the wall clock instead of checking my phone. Maybe my sleep was so good or am I crazy? I was so nervous thinking of why is it so dark yet it's already 7, usually the sun comes up at 6. I even asked my friend if it's already evening. I have no clue why this happened. I didn't even check my phone to look at the time.
I'm so bad at telling stories.
@Woowoo Thanks for inviting me
I went camping once when I was in first grade. It was great but the food sucks lol that's all I remember the food sucks. I want to go camping irl now.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo... Though did camping as a kid haven't done it in way too many years to really want to say...lol...love all the tents, drinks, and food...especially the smores....since it seems to be hot everywhere thought some summer skiing in Zermatt would be fun....remember taking several gondalas up to the base of the Matterhorn...skiing all day...hiking from the mountain meadows up to to the snow...
upload_2018-6-25_7-51-17.jpeg
and ending the day in a mountain campsite

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Karmitkurmit @may71 @dugga @Sunday16 @texaskitty.....

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Camping for me. I can't do glamping. If I'm going to drag myself out into the woods I'm going to make an experience out of it.
Many years ago when I was ambitious I used to go camping a lot. I remember one trip where it rained and the tent was set at the bottom of a hill. I awoke to a river running through the tent. Then there was the trip that we fell asleep in the middle of a field watching the stars. I miss doing things like that.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Camping for me. I can't do glamping. If I'm going to drag myself out into the woods I'm going to make an experience out of it.
Many years ago when I was ambitious I used to go camping a lot. I remember one trip where it rained and the tent was set at the bottom of a hill. I awoke to a river running through the tent. Then there was the trip that we fell asleep in the middle of a field watching the stars. I miss doing things like that.
You and I always see things similarly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00