Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Nothing exciting going on for me, but my mom has a new job so there's that.

• What are you most passionate about? Writing, music, film
  • What makes you laugh out loud? Joking with friends and family.
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Just enjoying life as much as I could.
  • Who do you text the most? I don't text anyone.
  • What's your favorite TV show? It's hard to pick just one, but a favorite is The Masked Singer.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

1. passionate : of course everyone knows it's my 64 dodge

2. laugh out loud : when people do really stupid things including me

3. favorite thing as a kid : look at the new cars and hoped i could have one. of course this was in the 60s and early 70s

4. who do i text the most : someone i met on SF

5. favorite tv show : star trek tos

mike...*grouphug2*grouphug2

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello, Café :)
  • What are you most passionate about? Life.
  • What makes you laugh out loud? When I'm a tiny bit tired... everything.
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Playing the teacher & learning about science.
  • Who do you text the most? Well, an irl friend of mine, lol.
  • What's your favorite TV show? Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey, Friends, The Paradise.
Have a beautiful day, everyone. *grouphug2

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
  • What are you most passionate about? Football (Soccer to you US folks!)
  • What makes you laugh out loud? Things which I find extremely funny
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Playing football and cricket
  • Who do you text the most? Probably my brother
  • What's your favorite TV show? Hmmm too many to choose from, Bottom, Being Human, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Year of the Rabbit to name but a few.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • What are you most passionate about? Money works, so does sex, but the real answer would be astronomy.
  • What makes you laugh out loud? Being tickled like Elmo. Good humor can always do it.
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Sleep.
  • Who do you text the most? I never text, I can't do it really at and no desire to learn.
  • What's your favorite TV show? Firefly and the movie Serenity that follows the TV series to pick a specific one.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
  • What are you most passionate about? My favorite sports teams and psychology
  • What makes you laugh out loud? A lot of weird + silly things
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Reading
  • Who do you text the most? My sister
  • What's your favorite TV show? Maybe the US version of Wilfred

cymbele

SF Supporter
Good evening! It is evening here. Better answer the questions fast!

• What are you most passionate about? Crafts - photography, woodworking, used to be sewing etc
  • What makes you laugh out loud?stories and jokes
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Reading and making models
  • Who do you text the most? My daughter although lately my friend who never calls, she just texts
  • What's your favorite TV show? I like American Ninja Warrior as my network reality show and nothing specific on the streaming services...I have a lot of streaming services courtesy of my daughter who pays for them.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
What are you most passionate about?

Have to split that between woodworking and Coleman lanterns.
  • What makes you laugh out loud?
  • My roommate and I sit out in the garage drinking and smoking every afternoon when I get home from work. Open the doors, and I am sitting facing the two small streets. He is 63 but men never outgrow a healthy woman. The last time I laughed out loud (and laughed so hard) was when a young man was walking past and I said "man, there's a beauty!" He turned to look and we both laughed so hard. Most 6th grade boys think farts are amusing and most men never outgrow that but they do nothing for me.

• What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
  • Probably reading. I read all of the Hardy Boy books my school had and then the Nancy Drew books. JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway, Jack London

• Who do you text the most?
  • My roommate and friend Cliff

• What's your favorite TV show?
  • Probably "Outlander". That may be a Netflix original, I don't know. I was so disappointed when I watched the last episode.

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Hey again thanks for the tag @Champagne! Apologizes of getting to this one late, I've had a busy schedule with work, finally have some days off. Hopefully something exciting will come my way! & I hope the same for everyone else too! 😁

• What are you most passionate about?
So many things. From writing poetry to playing my bass, to listening to music, learn8ng something new everyday etc, theres just a lot! I wont type too much.
  • What makes you laugh out loud?
Some comedy here & there for sure. Comedy choices are either hit or miss for me.
  • What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
Play outside, or doing anything outside. I just liked being active as a kid. Everyone else seemed to only ever want yo watch tv, the only time I insisted to was on Saturday mornings lol
  • Who do you text the most?
Probably my good friend Samuel. Maybe my mom I dont know I dont text too much.

• What's your favorite TV show?
I've always enjoyed bizarre shows, for me the Twilight Zone doesn't get old. It used to be X Files but I wasnt very sure with the newer episodes. Wouldn't say it's my complete favorite but it's always one I've went back to.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Champagne sorry to be here so late like this but these q's look fun so here's my answers :)

What are you most passionate about?
Lots of things but esp. art, animals (esp. cats), fashion, games, helping others, Star Wars & Mark Hamill.

What makes you laugh out loud?
Funny meme's, jokes, when my friend makes this funny horse sound he makes (it's hilarious), animals acting odd or funny in some way, just funny things in general

What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
Playing with toys, playing nintendo, reading, drawing

Who do you text the most?
I don't text

What's your favorite TV show?
Kind of a tie between Family Guy & South Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00