Jim's cafe October 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I cannot believe it is October already, where did the year go? lol !!!

I have nothing planned for today at all so just going to do some cleaning and laundry and maybe read one of the books I bought. Although the internet often distracts me from reading. Might cook a nice stir fry too with lots of healthy veg :)

Anyone got any fun plans for the day?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow, I can't believe it's October already! Seriously, where did time go?

The Internet distracts me from everything. :p You're not alone in that one!

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning to coffee forums,

No plans in particular today. Just going to enjoy the time off from work. Maybe have a pizza this evening for supper.

4. SgtOCC1324

SgtOCC1324 Member

Happy pumpkin month everyone!

I don't particularly care for stuff like the Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) everyone seems to love, but I will devour some pumpkin bread :p
    No plans for today, just going to try to keep myself out of trouble.

5. Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Thursday October 2, 2014

Good afternoon everybody.

A good day is wished for all today. :tea:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Jim's Cafe Thursday October 2, 2014

Hi Mr Stewart finally sunny out was misty all day and damp so hopefully i can get outside for a walk and get mother out too take care everyone

7. total eclipse

Jim's Cafe Thursday October 3, 2014

HOpe everyone is having a good morning eating ice cream for breakfast mouth still sore after tooth extraction and now throat is sore blah
    well sunny here warm so will go for a walk later take care everyone

8. Mr Stewart

Re: Jim's Cafe Thursday October 3, 2014

good afternoon SF,

hope your tooth is feeling a bit better now, te. I haven't had one pulled since I was a kid. Not fond memories.

Pretty good day for me today. Cooperative weather and cooperative work conditions today. Back home now and having a protein shake for lunch.

9. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Jim's Cafe- Saturday October 4 2014

Good morning all. Rainy day here but I get to pack for my trip next week. Trying not to get too excited about it but am nervous as well. Nervous b/c I get laid off about vacation time and I don't want that to happen. But I should have a good time. Also some indoor cleaning.

Hope all have a good day.

10. total eclipse

Re: Jim's Cafe- Saturday October 4 2014

raining off and on here today too blah Hope your trip goes well cymbele Tired fighting a bit of a cold and infection but will endure take care everyone

11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

It's late afternoon here...The morning was dull and wet, but the day improved - the sun peeked out for a while!

Cymbele, good luck getting ready for your trip - it's always exciting to get away for a while!
    TE, I hope you feel 100% soon! Take care of yourself :hug:

I was up quite early today and have accomplished a lot, though I'm now tired. :D I cleaned the bathrooms, made cookies, vacuumed, did some laundry, got groceries, and read today. Think I might have an early to bed night, though admittedly late afternoon is TOO early! Wishing everyone a happy Saturday night! :arms:

12. total eclipse

mmmm homemade cookies something i cannot bake well i always burn cookies Hope you have a good evening Acy

13. Mr Stewart

afternoon coffee forums,

picked up some sphagnum moss from pet store on the way home today. fresh substrate for the two tropical gecko's tanks. The usual is to use coco fibre, and I do use that as part of the mix, but I like to mix it 40/60 with moss. Moss aerates better and doesn't get all dusty like old coco fibre does. Mix of the two seems to give best humidity maintenance in the tanks, which is the whole point. If it wasn't for the humidity requirements I would just use paper towel. Which people who live in humid climates often do. Too dry here for that.

14. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Jim's Cafe - Sunday, October 5th

Heyroo everyone!

Been gone for a while. Sorry! Tommy Tom\ is wandering. However he is good.

I've been trying to focus on not being nervous for school in 15 days.

I hope I do well.

Anyway, we are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

15. total eclipse

Re: Jim's Cafe - Sunday, October 5th

You will do well at school Jason try to focus on just what is infront of you each day ok Hope you and Tommy Tom have a nice Sunday

16. Mr Stewart

Have a good Sunday everybody. :)

17. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Good luck Jason (is me, Minion/Kylene, so you are not freaked out by me posting to you)

I am sure you will do fantastic!

18. AnaNg

AnaNg Antiquities Friend

Hi little brother. Good luck with school. I'm sure you'll do well.

Love,
    Your Big Sis

19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jim's cafe Oct 6th 2014

Good evening everyone :) Happy Monday. I feel GREAT!!!!! I hope ya'll are having a good day.
    We lost our electricity for a short while last night 'cos of the storm here, ugh I have a feeling it will be a windy winter.

What's everyone up to today? :)

20. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Re: Jim's cafe Oct 6th 2014

heyroo!

I am back on the Cafe! Rawr!

Tommy Tom and I are just relaxing. He's in the window, sunning. I just am trying to get the energy to exercise. I need to get back on it. I want my exercise bike! But it's on backorder. For the last 3 weeks. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. When I lost the 100 pounds originally, I lost the first 40 on the exercise bike when I was working. I want to lose the appropriate amount of weight, and to get to 145 again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.