Jim's Cafe Saturday 10th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Woowoo[/USER] (love the new avatar!).

I'm on annual leave at the minute but I seem to work harder on holiday, so I'm looking forward to getting back to my job for a nice break!!

Did I hear someone say massage?? Could definitely go for one of those; maybe we need an SF spa day!?
Loving the locations Ash, I'll see you all in the jacuzzi with a cocktail!
Brought along some marshmallows to enjoy as they always seem to cheer me up and feel soft and squishy just like my mind does by the end of the week!!
Have a great day all. I'm just getting on with my baby room ready for the next instalment of Karmit Korner! :)
Thanks KK. I love Eeyore and he suits my mood right now.

I know what you mean about working harder whilst on leave. It's often the same for me.

An SF spa day sounds great. Although a day is never long enough for me!! I like to visit champneys but I never want to go home! The only problem is they don't do cocktails so not able to have one in the jacuzzi there

I love all the pictures, especially the marshmallows

I hope the room is coming on ok but don't forget to take some breaks to relax a little. I'm looking forward to the next instalment of Karmit corner. Take care.

Last edited:

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for tag @Karmitkurmit.... A spa day sounds simply lovely....for those with aching feet...thought would add these....
View attachment 6792
and can't forget our four-legged friends....
View attachment 6793
View attachment 6794 View attachment 6795
I'm actually going for my 1st massage ever on Monday...as a friend gave me a gift card...looking forward to it...

Tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Aj q8 @dugga @A guy with feelings @Brian777 @Jazlyn @Anne Charlotte @Dawn @Lara_C @Citizen Insane @witty sarcasm @Kira and one and all to join us....wishing all a lovely Saturday....

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This is so exactly what I need @Ash600 how did you know????
Thanks @Woowoo :)
I'd love a back massage, although I'm still afraid of touch. The last time I had a massage I didn't let the gal touch me. I mean I tried to and whatever but I was way too tense for her to really manage. Maybe this time it'll be different. A spa day sounds heavenly.
Gonna watch the movie 'Accepted' whilst I'm at it.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
This is so exactly what I need @Ash600 how did you know????
Thanks @Woowoo :)
I'd love a back massage, although I'm still afraid of touch. The last time I had a massage I didn't let the gal touch me. I mean I tried to and whatever but I was way too tense for her to really manage. Maybe this time it'll be different. A spa day sounds heavenly.
Gonna watch the movie 'Accepted' whilst I'm at it.
I know because I always know, you should know by now that I can be so tuned in at times.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Thank you for this! I need to relax and have some smiles as I feel anxious and sad today. Hope this feeling passes soon. Have a great weekend everyone!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Hey all. I had a relaxing day. Went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's to do just a tiny bit of grocery shopping, then I went home and watched the Capitals vs. Sharks game. I fell asleep partway through, but it was still a good game because the Caps won in regulation in San Jose for the first time since 1993. When I went to see the Caps game in SJ in 2015, they won in overtime, and it was the most interesting hockey game I've ever attended. It's sad that where I live now, the Caps come 2 times per season instead of just 1 (plus playoff series are far more likely), but I have less money than I did in California and the tickets to the Caps games are more in demand since they are rivals with the Penguins. Plus I think Sharks fans are mostly nicer than Penguins fans.

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
Afternoon all! Thanks for the invites @Ash600 and @Woowoo (love the new avatar!).

I'm on annual leave at the minute but I seem to work harder on holiday, so I'm looking forward to getting back to my job for a nice break!!
View attachment 6781

Did I hear someone say massage?? Could definitely go for one of those; maybe we need an SF spa day!? I actually found out, when I was seeing my first counsellor, that she was also a masseuse; it turned out that an hour massage was cheaper than an hours counselling session!! :eek: I know which one I would have found more therapeutic!

Anyway, these guys have got the right idea for a weekend massage:
View attachment 6782

https://goo.gl/images/9Qv3qw

Loving the locations Ash, I'll see you all in the jacuzzi with a cocktail!
Brought along some marshmallows to enjoy as they always seem to cheer me up and feel soft and squishy just like my mind does by the end of the week!!
View attachment 6783

Oh and on the theme of massage, I found this for all you serious SFers out there that dedicate so much time:
View attachment 6784
A nice hand massage whilst you're furiously pointing, clicking and posting.

Have a great day all. I'm just getting on with my baby room ready for the next instalment of Karmit Korner! :)

Come and relax with us @BumbleBee @unlucky me @Kalicka @sassy123 @Kira @Petal @JacsMom @Freya @Rockclimbinggirl @Acy @Shannew @JmpMster @rayray @JulieDegraw @Kiwi2016 @Witty_Sarcasm @gypsylee @Winter Blues @Flying Fox @rabitt3434 @yonk @Pagan @Sarahbeanie @Shadowlands @Mercedesgirl @Lilyfrog @drinty @Innocent Forever @Dawn @walkerbait95 and bring the rest of the gang. {{Hedgehugs}} to all.
The way you always invite me even tho I've been mia for weeks is just precious :) thanks for making feel seen ❀ I've developed a random allergic reaction to summit on a beach which requires me to carry an epipen for anaphylactic shock woo, I feel so special :D NOT. It's made me wanna try an do stuff on my bucket list hmm. Big hugs to all.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
The way you always invite me even tho I've been mia for weeks is just precious :) thanks for making feel seen ❀ I've developed a random allergic reaction to summit on a beach which requires me to carry an epipen for anaphylactic shock woo, I feel so special :D NOT. It's made me wanna try an do stuff on my bucket list hmm. Big hugs to all.
Hi Drinty. Please don't ever think you're not "seen". I had noticed you weren't around but I am always a little cautious about "poking" people as I have a tendency to put my foot in it, so to speak. I was ever so glad to see your post; I've been some what AWOL myself lately but am fighting back thanks to people like yourself who remind me on a daily basis just how incredible this family is. I may go quiet occasionally but rest assured that none of you are ever far from my thoughts.

Sorry to here about your reaction, come and find my inbox if you want to talk about it. I'd also be interested to hear about what's on your bucket list; perhaps we need a new thread for that so everyone can join in. One of mine is to meet as many people from here as possible.

I hope you are well and {{Hedgehugs}} to you my friend. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00