Jim's Cafe Saturday 10th November 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
On so fine and fair a night(night here at least) How are the lovely people of this site? So I was thinking for a theme today we could look into our desires for the future, near or far. Today's cafe specials include caramel lattes, Oj'n'vodkas, and pancakes smothered in maple syrup(Good things happen when I'm in charge or food and especially when I'm in charge of drinks :p) So lets all pull up a seat, or one of the new really comfy sofa/beds that were just installed in the cafe to lay down in, have some wonderful cafe food and drinks and talk about whatever you'd like to accomplish in the future, maybe we can even help make some of the aspirations into reality

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Today's cafe specials include caramel lattes, Oj'n'vodkas, and pancakes smothered in maple syrup
I picked up some orange pound cake yesterday on the way home that's just insanely delicious. I've been forcing myself to have thin little slices after meals instead of unhinging my jaws and swallowing it whole in one go, which would be awesome. There's about half left, I'll put that on the table with the other sweets;)

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
I picked up some orange pound cake yesterday on the way home that's just insanely delicious. I've been forcing myself to have thin little slices after meals instead of unhinging my jaws and swallowing it whole in one go, which would be awesome. There's about half left, I'll put that on the table with the other sweets;)
You have more cake control than I, your sacrifice will not go unappreciated

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
Now I could just post a list of the songs I want to play live one day, but who'd be interested in that? Instead I'll just say that I'd like to form my band and write more songs(only written one so far). Other future desires could include more traveling, to Europe or back to America. Or having a girlfriend/wife, would love that too. In the short term, I desire another drink, who's the bartender here?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag :)

Mmmmmm I'll take one of those caramel lattes and some maple syrup pancakes please - a perfect way to start the day. Keep the vodka on ice for me, I'll definitely have some of those later :)

Goals huh? I try not to make many of those as I always end up beating myself up if I don't achieve them.

Short term I guess is to get through my mothers birthday party next week and then Christmas. I'm thinking this is achievable even if I come out with a few battle scars ;)

Longer term, I really want to sell our house and move somewhere different. I don't really like it where we live, it's too boring. I'd love to live near the sea again.

Oh, and I'd really like to join the RAF as a fighter pilot but I think that goal may be a little too hard to achieve :D

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
Short term I guess is to get through my mothers birthday party next week and then Christmas. I'm thinking this is achievable even if I come out with a few battle scars ;)

Longer term, I really want to sell our house and move somewhere different. I don't really like it where we live, it's too boring. I'd love to live near the sea again.
I'm sure you'll be able to get these done.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Hmm, vodka sounds good about now, since I haven't drank in months and it would be a nice change. Pancakes would be lovely as well.
My goals include becoming a published author, being a musician and filmmaker, getting married and having a family, being successful and happy, and traveling the world. I know none of these things will ever happen, but it's still nice to think about them nonetheless.

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
Hmm, vodka sounds good about now, since I haven't drank in months and it would be a nice change. Pancakes would be lovely as well.
My goals include becoming a published author, being a musician and filmmaker, getting married and having a family, being successful and happy, and traveling the world. I know none of these things will ever happen, but it's still nice to think about them nonetheless.
Nothing to say you can't make them happen.

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Hello everyone :) Thanks for tagging me.
I am a bit sick, but I can't say no to a caramel latte (can be improved with vodka, but let's keep that a secret).

Hmm, dreadful future... I want to get my driver's license, change jobs, move out, take care of my health - will probably happen in that order, though I'd like to reverse that.
Long term I don't have any aspirations... Maybe my friend having no anxiety anymore, that would be the best thing ever, but sounds like a dream right now.

Have all a very nice day/night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00