Jim's cafe Saturday 12th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to Jim's cafe folks! Also, welcome to the weekend. What is in store for you this weekend? Have you any exciting plans? Please feel free to share, we'd love to hear 'em

1599875104365.png 1599875153816.png

Let's try some breakfast from around the world;

Here is a Romanian brekkie 1599875208207.png
Here s a Swedish brekkie; 1599875239595.png
Here is a brekkie from Brazil 1599875302684.png

That breakfast from Brazil looks amazing :) What country do you think serves up the best breakfast in general, out of every country.

Here are some questions to get you folks chatting.

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?

@Auri @arbitrarybarry @Walker @1964dodge @JMG @Livelife @BlueGreen @BritishBloke @pooky @cymbele

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

this weekend we hope to go cruising on saturday or sunday

1. wifi : the one cable gave me was famoussquirrel877

2. pineapple on pizza : no way i wouldn't eat a pizza with pineapple on it if i was starving yuk

3. weirdest thing in someones home : stacks of newspapers so bad you only had a path through the house

4. worst buy 1 get 1 free sale : ford dealership

5. my apprentice : how to work on antique cars mechanical and body work

happy weekend everyone...mike...*hug*grouphug2*grouphug2

Harmony

SF Supporter
What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? WiFilicia

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? It's a go but it must be accompanied with bacon or Canadian ham

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home? A taxidermied idk what that thing was!

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Twins

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
Keep it simple stupid (I tend to overthink things)

Cheers for the weekend everyone! Thanks for the invite @Champagne

Dots

Misknown Member
Happy weekend everyone and thanks for the questions @Champagne

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? Not sure but my neighbors Wifi is "Pussy Palace" *huh

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? I don't really feel anything... but I think it's a bad idea since it made me sick twice.

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home? Well.. it's hard to choose, but I'm going to say the collection of porcelain dolls and barbie dolls that decorated the entire house, from ceiling to floor.

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? a pushy pamphlet or a toilet brush.. something you only need one of and don't really want.

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them? thinking of my friend who is scared of living on his own. how to live on his own, how to adult basically.

shattered dreams

My scars are healed, doesnt mean the pain is gone
Ty for the tag

FBI Surveillance

Hell yes,
Canadian bacon/pineapple
I enjoy tomato with pepperoni

A Diamond back rattle snake..

I'm stumped on this one.

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them
how to operate any kind of tow truck...
how to do "lock outs "
change a flat tire
give jump starts
how to operate a flat bed tow truck
how to over turn
vehicles that flipped upside down in an accident, it's really kool

searches

Born on a Monday.
Hello all. Thank you for inviting me @Champagne

Pretty Fly for a Wi-fi
Yes please! One of my favourite toppings.
A life-size statue of Josip Broz Tito.
Hmm maybe like a couch? Seems like it would just be inconvenient.
Woodworking.

Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? Has too much free time.

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? I would say no.

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home? A live 105 mm howitzer shell. The imbecile used it as an ashtray, I just thought he probably had it deactivated or else there might go the house.

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? A case of the clap.

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them? Carpentry, one of the few skills I have that is finding more of a comeback with folks renovating with the pandemic and folks at home. I have picked up a few jobs.

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter

My neighbors is burning down the wifi always thought it was cool.

Did you say pineapple on pizza, check what's for dinner it's what I have most often.

I probably have seen some strange stuff in peoples homes, I can not think of anything at the moment.

Alimony

My Signature: ''I'll show these people what you don't wan't them to see. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.''

ShyGuy

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? I forget

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? I don't like it but you do you

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home? I'm not sure

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? idk

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them? How to make indie games and rom hacks and draw hamsters

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
THank you for the tag @Champagne and for opening the cafe.

What is in store for you this weekend? Have you any exciting plans? Please feel free to share, we'd love to hear 'em
I am doing my laundry and grocery shopping this morning then going to a friends house this morning to work on his cabinets. He is putting some hamburgers on the grill for lunch. Later this afternoon I am going with my roommate to Texas Roadhouse. We eat at the bar, usually steak and steak fries with green beans. Tomorrow I am cooking my meals in the morning for next week then spending the rest of the day with my lanterns.

thisismywifi

I love pineapple.

My friend whose cabinets I am working on today has junk all over the house. He goes to auctions and buys group lots of stuff with a few things he can sell and he keeps the rest of it in the house. The dining room table is piled full of junk, you have to step around stuff to get through the house. It is the biggest mess I have ever seen.

Breast enlargement.

Several things. I am a cabinetmaker so I would teach them woodworking. I would also teach them patience and kindness.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Breast enlargement.

Several things. I am a cabinetmaker so I would teach them woodworking. I would also teach them patience and kindness.
I would avoid the breast enlargement with my big, flabby, hairy moobs. :) A fellow woodworking person, that is a passion of mine. I also agree about patience and kindness.

KindaOtiose

Thankfully it's the weekend - I'm pretty exhausted. Thanks for the invite @Champagne.

The LAN of the Free

I love it.

Stuffed animals.

Monocles.

I guess... programming.

Good morning everyone. Its a weekend... and I was up before 8 :o . I've been having a bit of a bad few days. I felt a bit useless at work. I had an issue I couldn't resolve. No one could. A parcel was missing and I couldn't find it. I couldn't call the company for the parcel because their phone line closed earlier. The customer was annoyed at me. Silly things I guess. I understood his frustration as it is his daughters birthday today and it was a present. This weekend I have work again today its My petal/mammabear shift it'll be good, I am hoping Avo is well enough to come in today. Then sunday is home day for mini moo. Just a chill day for us.

People near me don't really change their wifi name, admittedly I don't even know how to do it. So I havent actually seen any unusual named wifi.
I am not a fan of pineapple. I hate the texture and the flavour of it. It is also a ery strong flavour so its not even disguised by other flavours, so I always avoid any pizza with pineapple on it. Some people love it, and for the life of me I don't get why.
I don't really visit many people's home so I can't really give an answer to this one..
I do apologise for the morbidness of my answer please forgive me guys... Coffins
I am a jack of all trades. I like learning new things, and what I learn I pick up really fast, except I guess I will never be an expert in any subject. I could teach to make jewellery, to knit, sew crochet, cross stitch, make candles, a tiny bit of coding (although I am still learning that one).

I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. I would link a video but I don't know how to really... Been listening to songs by Voiceplay. Especially the Disney villains songs. Geoffs voice is :o So deep.

Thank you for the tag Champagne. Take care everyone and stay safe.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for tagging me @Champagne & for opening the cafe, cool q's, I think I can answer most of them :)

Weekend plans - Nothing really, will prob. go to my friend's place for dinner on Sunday though.

Best Wi-Fi name - Can't think of any sorry lol.

Pineapple on pizza - Sure yup it's good, I can't eat pizza anymore though (long story)

Weirdest thing in someone's home - Can't think of anything for this one either sorry lol.

Worst “buy one get one free” sale - I agree with FrainBart's hilarious answer, coffins lol too funny & yes I can't think of a worse bogo free sale than that ha.

What I'd teach an apprentice -
- The importance of having compassion, empathy, patience, sincerity and good communication skills when it comes to dealing with people.
- How to stay organized (list making whether it's "to do" lists or "don't forget" notes & things like that)
- Practical kinds of things like cooking, cleaning, looking after cats, how to use the net (if they didn't already know that is lol), spelling, typing, I dunno this is kinda hard in a way cos it would only make sense to teach them things they didn't already know lol sorry if this is a boring answer I don't have much in the way of "specialized" knowledge I guess but w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00