Jim's cafe - Saturday 15th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Hello everyone, and thank you for the tag.
Tough day today, I had to go through past memories with someone, but it's for the best I guess.

If I wrote my biography (my best friend thinks I should for some unknown reason, I think it wouldn't be interesting at all ^^), I'd pretty much say the truth. I feel like otherwise it would be more of a novel than my biography, I don't know ... Being creative to make the story perfect would be an additional pressure I think. Not good for perfectionists.

For the actresses, it's funny to think about it ... I think people have told me I kinda looked like Britt Robertson or Amanda Seyfried (huge compliment btw), so they would be fine :)

Have all a very nice day/evening.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
when we last saw extraterrestrialone...
anyway, first the movie and the who would play me question: i would have to be totally computer generated of course. and the green scales omitted. but the voice.... again i don’t know who but definitely of the james earl jonsian school of voice overing. not that that is my voice in the least but it adds a pleasant touch of drama to a life with none. it would keep the audience coming.
now back to our regularly scheduled speculating. my bio, my autobio i’d never just go and write one but my project - the one i mention in my rants every now and then - the real me would definitely come out and likely all those “secrets” all you peeps are dying to hear/read about. like just because i’m from another planet they’d actually go and make the silly movie about me???.... my secrets... hhmmmm i think if my project comes to fruition and my special spirit is still at this end of the universe (or the other end or anywhere else), i will indeed tell every little detail. or maybe in the telling, you’d be so bored to death by the actual monotony of a dissociated life that you’d be sleeping through all the supposed juicy tid bits so i think it’ll all be safe.... but really, in all honesty, TBC

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
What about you guys - if you were to write your biography would you be completely truthful or would you leave things out?

And in an associated question, who would you like to play you in a film of your life?
If I were completely truthful, it would probably cause some people to be shocked. But if I wasn't completely truthful, it would make the plotline sort of boring. The most interesting parts of my life are the parts that hardly anyone knows about.

As for who which actress... idk. Maaaaybe Angelina Jolie (looking how she did in Girl, Interrupted)

I've got a pretty busy weekend ahead. I've been away all week with work and I go away again on Sunday, so I've got loads of laundry to do But this afternoon I'm going to the theatre with friends and then out for dinner so I'm looking forward to that :)

What is everyone else doing today?

@OfLoveAndDeath @baywasp @Yellowmellow @Were all together @LonelyHiker @rabitt3434 @Lightsout @VioletDawn @may71 @pooky
I went to see the inside of some buildings that aren't usually open to the public, one was a court, was really interesting :D It's the busiest in the whole of Europe, once we finished the tour, (the cells were the last part we saw in the building) the security guards there said 'Don't come back, hope we don't see you again!' Lol :D

Last edited:

Angel368

Thanks for the tag @Woowoo. I have been thinking of writing an autobiography for years. I always seem to do very dramatic and impulsive things that amuse and shock people. If it's made into a movie I would like Viola Davis to play me. :)
I would like to write something but maybe under a pseudonym. Been also thinking about doing stand up company, my thoughts and actions are so tragic they are funny. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
except maybe hijacking that ocean liner.
Hey bobbob, I'm kinda with @Lulabelle on this oceanliner thing but I am wondering, wasn't there a mini series dramatization of this in the summer of '97 and at the end when you (?) dove into the sea the epilogue suggested that though you (?) were never seen again there have been periodic sitings and mysterious notes that you would strike again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00