Jim's cafe Saturday 17th October 🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone, welcome to the cafe!! Its the weekend, already :D Hope y'all are planning a lazy cozy weekend!! Have a super great one!!!

1602899362970.png 1602899414830.png 1602899430149.png

I'd like to introduce some new members to the cafe today!!

Welcome to @emily91 @jadedandtired @LadyLottie @James2020 @Jaydoe @Yohannie @alexkarma

1602899475418.png 1602899495741.png

Some interesting facts for today

1. Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
  2. The placebo effect is getting more powerful over time. As medical technology improves, our faith in medicine becomes stronger.
  3. Memories get distorted over time. The average human has at least one false piece of memory.
  4. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
  5. Around 80% of human talk in groups, is complaining.
https://www.powerofpositivity.com/50-psychology-facts-everyone-needs-to-know/

We 💗 the questions, c'mon give us some hilarious answers ;)

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?

Last edited:

ShyGuy

What is the funniest joke you know by heart? they're my jokes from my old RPG Maker 2000 games

What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you? I :o must watch more movies. Idk but I know there are some. They were mostly from TV shows like "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" And "Goosebumps" rather than movies though.

What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with? I can't say cuz someone that dislikes me might use it against me =o

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable? Well cute adorable femboy clothes.. I wanna buy them but I am worried I'd look awkward buying tons of cute female clothes while being some guy in my thirties.

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier? Everything X_X

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I don't know if I know any by heart. haha

Flying monkeys in Wizard of Oz. lol

I can't think of any offhand, but I'm usually good at them.

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
Shortening, a stun gun, and a glass jar.

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
Nothing too much anyone, I already embarrass myself enough. :P

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What is the funniest joke you know by heart? I typically don't remember jokes all that well.

What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you? Plenty of the old Disney movies fit that, such as seeing Bambi's mom get killed when you are about 5 years old.

What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with? To be a bigger idiot you need to gain weight, and plenty others depending on the situation and person.

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable? Cattle prod, KY jelly and a cactus.

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier? I doubt I can get embarrassed.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

i'll try to answer the questions

1. joke i know by heart : i'm sorry but any joke i know by heart would get me permanently banned if i repeated them here

2. kids movie scared me : wicked witch of the west in the wizard of oz the first time i saw it many many decades ago lol

3. imaginative insult : stop talking out of your hairy shit stained ass

4. things that would embarrass a cashier : buy all at once vaseline, long thin cucumbers , tampons, chocolate syrup and whipped cream, a dog collar and leash. and no matter if the cashier is male or female ask them if they want to come to the party.

5. recently embarrassed: when my son's dodge journey layed a respectable stip and i didn't. i was so embarrassed with all the horsepower i have. but i fixed that last month now i can spin my tires until they pop if i want to lol

mike

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
None, I forget them immediately.
Not a kid's movie, but my parents thought it would be a good idea to take me to see Lawrence of Arabia when I was 5 and it was back in theaters. Pretty sure that helped make me a nut.
"Your Majesty is like a stream of bat piss"
Condoms, lube and one glove?
Holy shit! I'm bald! WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00