Jim's Cafe Saturday 18th January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Nothing much... watching a few movies...might head over to a local second run theater (a beautifully restored classic movie house that was built in 1928, mezzanine, chandeliers, painted ceiling..) and see Dr. Sleep.
that sounds like an awesome experience. I remember as a kid in the 60s going to an actual theatre. balconys and all. and I think the sound was great with all that space...mike...*yes*bounce*bounce

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
What are you doing this weekend?
Not much. Today I washed and cleaned my car, changed two tires, and had the biggest dessert of my life. So I won't eat any sugar the next month. Or year, I'm over it.
Tomorrow is Sunday, so doing nothing, hopefully sleeping. I hate Sundays.

Anything cool going on this week?
Cool? Let me check my calendar... Car inspection, driving f*cking school, go to municipality, job hunting... Nope, nothing.

How are doing?
Good, but I think it's hormones.

Talk to me or tell me a joke.
Hi @Nick :) I hope you've been having a good day so far. Thank you for opening the Café these days, you're awesome!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Thank you for opening the Café these days, you're awesome!
Thanks. Opening the cafe is a huge anxiety thing for me. No idea why. I want it open though, I think it's an important part of the forum. I suck it up and here we are.

Looks like you've got a week of car tasks and driving school. We're here if you get frustrated with all that.

Rasmus

Thanks. Opening the cafe is a huge anxiety thing for me. No idea why. I want it open though, I think it's an important part of the forum. I suck it up and here we are.

Looks like you've got a week of car tasks and driving school. We're here if you get frustrated with all that.
I didn't know about your anxiety, thank you very much for overcome it and create this.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I suck it up and here we are.
That's the spirit, Nick. ;)
We're here if you get frustrated with all that.
Oh, if you knew... I gave up on complaining about it here because the situation is soooo messed up, that I'm not sure it's understandable by others anymore and I've already been complaining about it for over a year here. *huh Not just for others, but it also annoys me to complain about it. They can have my money, but they won't ruin my mental health again. I hope.
Thank you though for being here.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said ‘Are you going to help?' I said ‘No, six should be enough.'

Who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony?
The guy who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen donuts.

What do you call an Amish guy with his hand up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00