Jim's cafe Saturday 1st October 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Petal, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Woah. It is October, oh my goodness. Where has the year gone??? 12 weeks to Christmas, yup I said the word, Christmas :) E-slap me now with ye're e-batons :p

I set my alarm for 6am to prepare myself for exercise as soon as it gets bright. Gonna get out when less people are about. I plan to lose 11lbs this month. Can it be done? Sure. Can I do it? We shall see.

Halloween is coming up soon-ish, anyone going to any halloween events or parties? Getting dressed up?

Breakfast today is greek yogurt with blueberries and pineapple =)

2. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Just released the second album of my trilogy, and am already working on the last one, which will be far more improvised and electronic.
    In other news, I managed to sleep despite my earache and right now I'm just waiting for the hours until my doctor's appointment. If I don't forget to, I'll come back to tell how it was.

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone :)

@Petal Yogurt sounds yummy

Hope you all have a good day.

4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Got back from the appointment. Turns out I have external otitis, and I have been prescribed three meds to treat it.

5. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Due to woodworking my creative side is coming out and that is good - that means my depression is lifting. I went and bought some walnut to make Christmas gifts. I haven't made any gifts in something like ten years. Been that depressed for so long it's like an awakening. I haven't seen the pdoc for two months and won't see him for another two months due to insurance reasons but don't need to either.
    Have a great weekend SF!

6. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Holy hell. October descended upon us fast. Almost wish time would stop for a bit, but it keeps moving forward, paying no attention to my issues or my problems. That just reinforces the idea that I should make each moment count... but sadly I don't have the energy. I hope that others do what I can't.

Take care & stay safe all.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Nothing much going on today. I am glad my favorite holiday is this month.

8. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Moved in, everything's good. Had a game today. We lost but did really great. My leg's doing better too. Might go to the party tonight, not sure. Good day either way.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

@Petal about christmas ahhhhh!

Stores around here is stocked up on xmas decor next to halloween decor...OMFG lol

I actually liked the xmas decors at the local hobby oriented store a lot of winter wonderland without the reds/greens that can easily be left out for the winter months instead of packing it all up at new years or in some instances being told if still have xmas stuff out and putting it away past easter its offically a hillybilly thing. Hah

I'm not the one for holiday decors but I do appericate the artistic aspect to it.

Happy 1st of October.

10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

The party was so great. Everyone was happy to see me, especially since this was the first rugby party I made it to. I drank maybe a little more than i should, but people thought that was awesome, and I didn't get sick or anything. My last bus didn't leave until 2-something am, so I got to stay a long while and talked to some guys I don't know too well. I even did some dancing, which people probably didn't expect, given how shy I am.

souncide likes this.