Jim's Cafe - Saturday 20 August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

A wet and windy start here this morning - too early for breakfast although there's no law on what time you can eat... pancakes from McD's is tempting. So how's everyone doing?

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning cafe peeps. Currently in the office but not sure how long I can stay as it is FREAKING FREEZING. Pouring rain here. About to get a nice hot cuppa though, so life is about to improve!

Have a lovely day everyone!!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

good morning folks, had ben and jerrys for breakfast haha :)
    have to make a large amount of food in a while.
    im feeling okay after a chat with the sams :)

have a great day all =)

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Applause please.........made it through another day despite this freakin headache trying to get me to call time, Ha! Up yours Mr Heedache, 15 feckin love.

Crunchy Nut for brekky followed by a full bag of toffee popcorn all to myself! Sugar fix well sorted for the day.

Was doing my usual rounds in the forums, phone goes, MiL wants to pop in. 90 minutes later she leaves after a right old natter. 10 minutes later, mate arrives and stays for 3 hours! So not much time to myself today. Tomorrow will be a different story entirely, but I aim to get out in the garden in the morning if possible. I can sit on my arse and pull weeds and cut things low to the ground without doing myself much harm. Scratches mainly and spelks, plenty of them.

Hope everyone is having a grand weekend so far.

Take care and stay safe out there.

Petal likes this.
  5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Slept most of the day since I didn't sleep last night. Also emailed a few more people about rooms for rent but haven't heard back. I'm about ready to give up.

6. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Good evening from the states. Been feeling tired and lifeless all day. I'm not sure what's wrong with me other than pain has been exhausting me I suppose. Still my energy has gone way down. I think I need a break from... my break. School starts on Monday. Woo.. Take care all.

-Britt.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I didn't have a bad day, now I just feel like nothing matters and don't really want to think at all.

8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

@Witty_Sarcasm
    Hey Witty, you're a good and caring person and we all love you my friend.
    Hugs
    Brian
    Ps here's a t-shirt for you :)

Attached Files:

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww thank you :) And the t-shirt is cute, thanks :)

Brian777 likes this.
  10. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Your welcome my friend :)