1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe Saturday 24th February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Ash600, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

I didn't have the keys, but don't worry @JacsMom no doors were harmed in getting the place opened.....I came through the roof instead and so there is now no roof. So today things are gonna be al fresco so today it's going to be a garden cafe.

Come along and say hi @sassy123 @Zonkers @Kira @Freya @Anne Charlotte @Shannew @BumbleBee @charley spring @Charlieb10088 @Innocent Forever @Lulabelle @PhoenixLady @Zambee123 @bubblebear @rabitt3434 @Daíthí @Karmitkurmit and bring others along, the more the merrier.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and sit back and enjoy the surroundings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Have a fabulous weekend everyone :) Ye deserve to chill n' relax. Thanks @Ash600 for opening the beautiful cafe :)

Karmitkurmit, RCee and Ash600 like this.
  3. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

What a great place to chill out! I'll bring some books, stay all day long, and forget about the world.

4. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

I'll bring some tea! Would anyone like some tea? What a lovely place

5. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Great idea Ash600 ... I’ve found a lovely spot for a picnic .. no idea where it is (New York ??) but the view looks lovely. Hoping everyone has a peaceful weekend. Xx

5FB6EB53-1109-4E20-9B5A-3B18A19D500C.jpeg

6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow Ash that is incredible, I do wish I was someplace like that! So along with dining out doors, perhaps we might peruse some artwork.
    [​IMG]
    An outdoor sculpture by August Rodin called the Burghers of Calais
    [​IMG]
    Of course the well known Starry Night. The painter was mentally ill and spent much of his short life in mental institutions. A great number of his paintings are from institution gardens.
    [​IMG]
    and a personal favorite by Caravaggio, the Conversion of Saint Paul on the Damascus Road
    Hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite art works, I always enjoy the Cafe and have since Jim started faithfully opening it every day, mercy I miss that man!

7. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

It’s almost 11pm but I’m in the cafe :cool:

@texaskitty I’ve been to a Van Gogh exhibition many years ago. I didn’t know much about him at the time but last year I did some reading. I think the Don McClean song explains his life well. I hope he knows somehow about becoming one of the most famous artists ever..

8. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

YES! Tea, books, al fresco seating, it looks to be a perfect 72 degrees and partly sunny in the cafe, what a gorgeous day!
    I think I'll just stay here for the rest of my life if ya'll don't mind.

dogbook.jpg

9. Sunday16

I've whipped up some fresh berry tea for everyone. Enjoy your day!
    upload_2018-2-24_7-17-14.jpeg upload_2018-2-24_7-17-31.jpeg [​IMG]

sedamDanaLjeta and Karmitkurmit like this.
  10. Sunday16

@texaskitty your art choices are divine. Vincent Van Gogh is my favorite artist, love his Sunflowers painting.
    Also love Georgia O'Keeffe's beautiful floral interpretations. Have a lovely day!
    upload_2018-2-24_7-23-10.jpeg upload_2018-2-24_7-23-48.jpeg [​IMG] [​IMG]

Karmitkurmit, sassy123 and Kiwi2016 like this.
  11. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  12. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

Hey y'all! Thanks @Ash600 for the tag! Happy birthday @sassy123 :p yes I am calling you out.

13. JacsMom

JacsMom Staff Alumni

*Sigh* lol I give! Fifty, um how about if you just get a set of keys to the Cafe? Would that not be easier than kicking in doors and ripping off roofs? :p But then, again knowing you, you probably enjoy the challenge of getting in. (sounds like a movie idea...hmmmm) I love the dolphins! I'll definitely enjoy being in the Cafe today. @Ash600 I do believe we should have some cake to celebrate @sassy123 's birthday today. Come one, come all.... @Harmony2 @jinsan @BumbleBee @Freya @Karmitkurmit @walkerbait95 @Daíthí @PhoenixLady @Antmell @Charlieb10088

14. Ash600

15. JacsMom

JacsMom Staff Alumni

Sheesh, is that ALL cake you're bringing? @Ash600

16. Ash600

F##s sake Shar, some people are never satisfied. Ok here, how about this then

upload_2018-2-24_13-52-29.jpeg

17. JacsMom

JacsMom Staff Alumni

I guess it'll do. :p @Ash600 Not sure if I can eat cake with my thrush problem though! *rofl

Karmitkurmit and Ash600 like this.
  18. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

DOG of the DAY

These are my two pups plus a new resident that has taken over the playground slide I have in the backyard it's his new home now

IMG_3374.PNG IMG_3376.PNG IMG_3375.PNG

19. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Thanks to all for such a lovely cafe.....al fresco, art, drinks...what a wonderful way to start my morning.....and happy b-day @sassy123 and all Piesceans here...

upload_2018-2-24_6-40-46.jpeg upload_2018-2-24_6-41-22.jpeg upload_2018-2-24_6-41-46.jpeg [​IMG] [​IMG]

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Karmitkurmit @missblack @dugga @Dawn @walkerbait95 @nobodyknows71 @sassy123 @A guy with feelings @Deety @Dawn @drinty @Fudgewobble @Brian777 @Leav @Kira @JacsMom @Petal @Aj q8 @SillyOldBear @Winter Blues @alice202 @Jazlyn and one and all to come join the party....withing you a wonderful Saturday....:)

20. sassy123

sassy123 SF hugger Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ahh thanks for the birthday wishes and the cakes love you all hugs. You all just make my day. I just love you all so much you mean the world to me hugs.

jinsan, Karmitkurmit and Supernova like this.