1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's cafe- Saturday 3 March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Woowoo, Mar 3, 2018.

1. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

IMG_3076.JPG
    Any of you guys think you could manage this??
    Thanks for the opener @Woowoo :)
    Where my homies @Gonz and @yonk at?
    I'm gonna have some beers and listen to records later if anybody feels like chilling (^~^)

2. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

I can't decide what that picture is @MarkahMalady Is it a dessert covered in chocolate sauce?

Beers and records sounds great. Count me in :)

MarkahMalady and Karmitkurmit like this.
  3. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Pro SF Supporter

I'll dig the record player out and some of my old LPs and whatever the brown stuff is I'm sure it'll go down nicely with a few beers and some good company! :)

MarkahMalady and Woowoo like this.
  4. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Thanks for invite @Karmitkurmit ....thought would bring in some rainbows and hoping sunshine comes for all those in awful weather....

upload_2018-3-3_6-9-23.jpeg upload_2018-3-3_6-13-10.jpeg upload_2018-3-3_6-13-31.jpeg
    tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Jazlyn @A guy with feelings @Anne Charlotte @texaskitty @Acy @Brian777 @Petal
    Creamed chipped beef on toast is one of my favorite breakfast treats!....thanks for reminding me of it...as may just have to buy some...

5. yonk

yonk Active Member

oh wow, double invites. thanks @Woowoo and @MarkahMalady xD
    i went out to buy "gado-gado" and kebab just recently ~

gadogado.jpg kebab.jpg
    (gado-gado and kebab. picture ratio is misleading ~)

today's photo ch is about "my name is.." slim shady? x) i mean, yonk
    slim shady.png yonk.jpg

today i was a bit cloudy. but i know it too will pass. and how i'm glad i'm right
    i'm a simple man. i eat / i sweat / i see sweet girl, cloud go away x) (a combo. had badminton, a girl joined which usually all boys, and i ate ~)
    well, hope everyone had a swell day too :) happy saturday everyone ~ *dance

6. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

Sorry for not replying everyone! I have been busy with studying for exams (3 big ones next week). Appreciate the invite woo woo. Not sure what a cafe is on here but I’m happy to join :)

7. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and @Karmitkurmit

@Rebecca

The cafe is a place where we say good morning and share pictures and try to stem the tide of karmit infestations with karmit traps and insecticides and generally just say hello to each other and say how we are doing. Welcome to the cafe (and to SF) Rebecca!:)

@yonk .. why do you eat so well? Weirdo.

Today I feel almost almost normal for the first time in months. I'm going to forgive myself today and try to keep my mind as quiet as possible.

This is what I eat yonk..

[​IMG]
    Just eggs with whateverthefuck vegetables and potatoish things I have in the fridge..

And this is how I feel after :/

[​IMG]

@Innocent Forever @texaskitty @PhoenixLady @Sunday16 @shania @drinty @gazjustgaz @bobbob @rabitt3434 @Snake on the Moon @bubblebear @CGMAngel @pooky @Witty_Sarcasm @Shannew @Deety @Arun @Butterfly @Jade24 @unlucky me @Pagan @Zzoey @Zambee123

I hope everyone's day is hopeful and safe.

unlucky me, yonk, Deety and 6 others like this.
  8. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

It's great to hear that you're feeling bit better crum :)

crumbum likes this.
  9. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

It's a bigass cinnamon roll, Woo! :D with caramelly goop, the best of all goops.

Witty_Sarcasm, crumbum and Woowoo like this.
  10. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Well, the cafe is always weird :) so that wouldn't really matter, would it? It's not meant to make sense, coz' does chilling out ever make sense?

Witty_Sarcasm and crumbum like this.
  11. Kalicka

Kalicka SF Supporter

I am soooo late to the café today. I've been running around, taking a nap, doing taxes, taking another nap, cleaning, and so much more. Hope you all had a good Saturday, I'm going to sit down a relax for a bit.

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Do it!! And then I will change my name to Honey Ginger :p

13. shania

shania Well-Known Member

Thank you for the invitation @crumbum ! I'm so glad you feel almost normal today; that's wonderful!

It was beautiful outside today and is starting to warm up a bit and feel more and more like spring. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :)

[​IMG]

14. Deety

Deety SF Supporter

Hi everyone, thanks for the invites. I am feeling really anxious right now, so needed to come and chill out in the cafe.

15. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Pro SF Supporter

{{Hedgehugs}} to you Deety, I hope you are feeling a little better now.

crumbum and Deety like this.
  16. unlucky me

unlucky me Member

Crummy it's great to hear you're ok.
    I'm badly depressed and tired this few days.so I'm coming to this part less.im so tired of life...
    Eggs are good lol;)
    I think my depression and panic attacks are increasin...though artwork always helps me to some extent.
    Wish you the best hun:)