Jim's cafe Saturday 5th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks @Champagne for opening, I hope i'm not too late for the party.

Hmm, my favourite booze...little hard to choose because I love it all.
With food I always drink wine, mostly red. The winner is Shiraz.
Casillero-del-Diablo-Shiraz.jpg

I also drink a lot of beer specially in summer. My favourite is Corona besides some local craft beer.
corona.jpg

And Pacharan. Mostly for sentimental reasons, but of course I love the taste too.
img_20170317_143218_997.jpg

The entire animal kingdom is fascinating, I can't pick one animal. These are my beautifull neighbours, they always say hi.

10.jpg

When I was a little brat I liked Tom & Jerry. I haven't seen it for ages.
download.jpg

It's raining today so it'll be a lazy day. Maybe I'll bake something sweet.

Have a great one! *dance4

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Thanks for the tag @Champagne :)

Favourite alcohol beverage?
My favourite alcohol beverages are
mostly gin (flavoured and with lemonade) lots of ice, disarrano and (fat) coke and I also really enjoy a white wine spritzer and I like a rosè once in a while :)

Favourite animal?
I think I share with @Champagne here, I love watching the monkeys :) they’re so wonderful to watch and also I enjoy watching the lions :)

Favourite cartoon?
My favourite cartoon has to be simpsons as I grew up with it but I also like family guy, American dad, and big mouth

Plans for the weekend?
Well yesterday (Saturday) we attempted to get Alyssa some new glasses but the appointment list was quite a long wait so going to have to get her eye test done somewhere else first then take them to Asda :) as they’re cheaper. Today we’re off to Dans parents shortly (if dan ever hurries you with food shopping) and then this evening we’re off to Toby Carvery with my parents for a long over due dinner :) I haven’t really seen my dad in ages so will be lovely

WolfGoddess

Thanks for the tag @Champagne !!!

Favorite animal - hardly needs to be said :) Wolves of course - I've always loved them and now have a chance to see them now and then at a preserve nearby. I think they're beautiful, strong, and so wildly misunderstood and misrepresented.

Favorite cartoon - I have to cheat a little on this, I can't decide between Futurama and Boondocks

My weekend plans are very chill - I went yesterday to visit a friend and see her 4-month-old daughter for the 1st time, that was pretty wonderful :)

MisterBGone

Great Value
SF Supporter
Thanks @Champagne for opening, I hope i'm not too late for the party.

Hmm, my favourite booze...little hard to choose because I love it all.
With food I always drink wine, mostly red. The winner is Shiraz.
View attachment 37433

I also drink a lot of beer specially in summer. My favourite is Corona besides some local craft beer.
View attachment 37436

And Pacharan. Mostly for sentimental reasons, but of course I love the taste too.
View attachment 37437

The entire animal kingdom is fascinating, I can't pick one animal. These are my beautifull neighbours, they always say hi.

View attachment 37438

When I was a little brat I liked Tom & Jerry. I haven't seen it for ages.
View attachment 37439

It's raining today so it'll be a lazy day. Maybe I'll bake something sweet.

Have a great one! *dance4
Yes, I forgot about Tom & Jerry—(that was a great one!) :^)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
C'mon people, its the weekend *bounce*woohoo Let's get the party started.

=I am partying with Ezra Brooks bourbon and Twisted Peach vape at 2 am Sunday morning.

These are/were (I no longer drink) my fave alcoholic beverages, a pina colada, yummy and budweiser, what are yours and share a picture of it, i'm curious and thirsty ;) Post a picture of your fave cocktail :)

= My favorite beer is Coors Light and my favorite scotch is Glenlivet 12.
View attachment 37426

My favourite animal, what's yours? Monkeys are fucking hilarious to watch at the zoo or wildlife park, hmmm I might take a trip soon, thank goodness we have our very own amusing, hilarious, nut of a monkey here :D @Walker ;)

=My favorite animal has to be the German Short Haired Pointer that is trained to hunt birds.
View attachment 37428

Your favourite cartoon, the Simpsons I grew up watching, what's yours?

=I was raised without a television. I never watch cartoons. Right now I am watching the 50 Shades trilogy, some of the best movies I have ever seen. It explores the relationship between the Dom/Sub and human sexuality. Very different from cartoons.

How is your weekend going? Anything nice planned? I'm going for a meal with my sister tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to that, I am in a hyper mood and not sure why :D Just feeling good.

=Saturday I went to Texas Roadhouse with a friend. It was epic. Today I am cooking a Ron White Casserole this morning which will be my meals for the week and then later this morning I have my camp stoves (Coleman 500A) set up in the garage to make sausages, bacon, peppers & onion sauteed, and scrambled eggs.

Share anything and everything.... *stars

View attachment 37427
Likes that one if no other reason than the pretty woman, likes women here:) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00