Jim's cafe Saturday 5th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good evening folks. No cafe??? C'mon people, its the weekend *bounce*woohoo Let's get the party started.

These are/were (I no longer drink) my fave alcoholic beverages, a pina colada, yummy and budweiser, what are yours and share a picture of it, i'm curious and thirsty ;) Post a picture of your fave cocktail :)

1599330373971.png 1599330468685.png

My favourite animal, what's yours? Monkeys are fucking hilarious to watch at the zoo or wildlife park, hmmm I might take a trip soon, thank goodness we have our very own amusing, hilarious, nut of a monkey here :D @Walker ;)

1599330418475.png

Your favourite cartoon, the Simpsons I grew up watching, what's yours?
1599330589278.png

How is your weekend going? Anything nice planned? I'm going for a meal with my sister tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to that, I am in a hyper mood and not sure why :D Just feeling good.

Share anything and everything.... *stars
1599330712966.png

Last edited:

ShyGuy

Why don't ya drink anymore? Just curious, but I don't mind if you'd rather not share.

My favorite animals are foxes and fish.

My favorite cartoon is Dexter's Laboratory.

My weekend is nice because I have a great new video game, and Toonami comes on tonight on [adult swim] on Cartoon Network. I might meet a friend too, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Why don't ya drink anymore?
It does not suit me, I get upset, the PTSD gets triggered by alcohol and besides I cannot drink with the strength of medicine I am on, it would be dangerous but there were good times in the past where all went well with it and I had fun but I'm getting older, wiser and more sensible.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Not really a drinker. Occasional glass of red wine. Also doesn’t mix well with my meds.
I like cats but I also have a thing for ducks. I hatched some white ducks (yellow and fluffy when little) many years ago and got really attached to them. They imprinted on to me and cried when I wasn’t around. It was heartbreaking when I had to let them go. Couldn’t keep them but they went to a good home. Always wanted to own a pond where I could have some more at home.
Never really watched cartoons. First programme I was a big fan of was Blake 7. Absolute classic.
Nothing on this weekend other than house work and food shopping etc. Just getting everything ready for next week. Not very exciting.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Favorite drink...beer, or a whiskey shot.

Favorite animal, typically any of a few, but right now the pussy---cat, although them damn claws when perched on my lap! LOL I insist on that for when I let her out so she can defend herself until I draw a bead on anything trying to harm her.

Favorite cartoon has to be Rocky and Bullwinkle, I feel the urge to visit Frostbite Falls Minnesota and attend Mossamattu U College, alongside Moose and Squirrel being chased by Boris and Natasha.

Nothing planned for the weekend other than getting ready for up at early in the AM, going to work and thankful for the job and hopefully early to bed for the next day.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Right now I'd really like a hard pear cider:

Favourite animal is hard to choose... but I think I'd have to go with domestic cats. Always wanted an Abyssinian:

Favourite childhood cartoon is also so hard to pick... one I watched a lot with my siblings growing up was He-Man:

My weekend is going decently. Saw my grandparents for the first time in a long time. Enrolled in another class for this fall term and got some stuff done to take care of tuition funding. Classes start Wednesday so that's mostly where my head is at.

Not much planned, maybe going to be taking some bottles to the recycling depot before the weekend is up. That'll be nice because they pay you a few cents for each one you bring in so I'll get some extra cash from it.

MisterBGone

Great Value
SF Supporter
Good evening folks. No cafe??? C'mon people, its the weekend *bounce*woohoo Let's get the party started.

These are/were (I no longer drink) my fave alcoholic beverages, a pina colada, yummy and budweiser, what are yours and share a picture of it, i'm curious and thirsty ;) Post a picture of your fave cocktail :)

View attachment 37393 View attachment 37395

My favourite animal, what's yours? Monkeys are fucking hilarious to watch at the zoo or wildlife park, hmmm I might take a trip soon, thank goodness we have our very own amusing, hilarious, nut of a monkey here :D @Walker ;)

View attachment 37394

Your favourite cartoon, the Simpsons I grew up watching, what's yours?
View attachment 37396

How is your weekend going? Anything nice planned? I'm going for a meal with my sister tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to that, I am in a hyper mood and not sure why :D Just feeling good.

Share anything and everything.... *stars
View attachment 37397
I will be Back.” IN BLAJJ!!!” ;-7. . /

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Champagne & for opening the cafe today :)
Tagging: @Innocent Forever @extraterrestrialone @RCee @cymbele @AFlower
(would tag others but I think all the regulars have already been tagged lol)

I don't drink much either but some drinks I like are white wine and mix drinks like coolers or things like that, it really is very rare that I drink them though. I'd prob. drink a lot more if it weren't for some of the meds I'm on which makes drinking a bad idea.

Favourite animal?
Cats :)

Your favourite cartoon?
Family Guy (I like South Park a lot too though, both very funny imo)

How is your weekend going? Anything nice planned?
Pretty good thanks, glad to hear you're having a good one too :) & yup I do have something planned for tomorrow which is my sis & friend will be coming over in the afternoon to celebrate my bday so I'm looking forward to that & also that I'll get to have some of the yummy cake my mom made, can't wait to eat some of it lol :p :)
Would post a pic or 2 of Luke/Mark but don't really have much energy right now & maybe no one would really care anyway lol.

Last edited:

MisterBGone

Great Value
SF Supporter
My Seoul Drink is WATER 💦 h2o💧 ! ; )_~*•}

my fave animal is a panda 🐼 or polar, followed by a grizzly & then a black - bear 🐻 (I only list black last, because it is the one that I see the most; & thus, familiarity breeds ‘) contempt!’ - that said: I still love them. I and wish to adopt one, one day soon . . . Just kidding—

I like the smurfs, the care bears & he-man (with she-ra!)... yeah? What can I say — it’s been a while! ;D transformers? Not the movie... that was a good one ☝️ the jetson’s what was the one with Barney & Fred? Oh dear god! Have mercy. . ; ) on my soul - woah ! :D

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I don't drink anymore, but I like mixed drinks.
My favorite animal, well it's hard to pick just one. I like pugs though.
My favorite cartoon is Family Guy.
My weekend is going ok, nothing exciting happening. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
So far, pretty good, BUT next week working and at work by 7:00 AM, oh shit, have to be awake by 5:30 in the morning and back home by 5:15 PM. Oh hell no, but that is life and work No sipping booze while working at home and then being there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00