Jim's Cafe - Saturday, November 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
  • What worries me most about the future? Getting a job and being able to support myself better.
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? I'd like to think I wouldn't, but maybe
  • What am I really scared of? Not living up to whatever "potential" I have, being abandoned or replaced, etc.
  • Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? Maybe hopes for some friendships that the other party doesn't really care about anymore. Maybe not. Might be easier to deny it.
  • What matters most in my life? Loved ones and my educational/vocational ambitions

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Something I need to let go of......my self hatred

what a, I scared of....myself

if this was my last day...yup I’d be doing the same thing

what worries me....... myself I worry too much about the world I stress so much about everything , when it comes down to it, I’m only worry about me in this world . who I am what do I deserve etc....... I also worry about my puncution/grammar/spelling.......<——hehe.

what matters most...haha that I finally answered Jim cafe questions after all these years.

progress!
No, you matter most!!! : )

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • What worries me most about the future? Nothing really.
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? No difference I would have the same plans.
  • What am I really scared of? Behaving dishonorably.
  • Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? Not that I can think at this moment.
  • What matters most in my life? The immediate family I have.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @thorns_all_over for opening the cafe @MosesY for the questions and @JMG for tagging me.

What worries me most about the future? The world going to the wrong direction.
If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? No, I’d be in bed…not alone.
What am I really scared of? My man hurting or dying.
Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? No.
What matters most in my life? Love.
I wish you all a wonderful Sunday*stars

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
What worries me most about the future?

Uncertain about myself, job, life, finances, depression, suicide ect.

If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?

No I would tell everyone I care about how much I love them, say a prayer for purity of mind, body and soul.

What am I really scared of?

Myself

Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?

Ego

What matters most in my life?

Family, friends, life, love, happiness,

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
A day late ... but figured why not...thanks for opening @thorns_all_over and the tag @JMG

What worries me most about the future?
The increasing intensity of the divisiveness and economic disparity that seems to be world wide

If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?
I guess...as seeing my 106 yr old mother in law and a day with my husband...thought wish could add a solitary walk on the beach

What am I really scared of?
Losing my job as only reason we can stay in our house

Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
Guilt over my parents lives and the sacrifices they made for me only to have both pass without realizing their own dreams

What matters most in my life?
My husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00