Jim's Cafe - Saturday, November 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
  • I am just waking up and going about my day, it is 1:52 am now
  • Some questions for today.

• What worries me most about the future?
  • Economic collapse
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today?
  • Yes, I would do the same thing. Going to work, Texas Roadhouse with a friend after, relaxing afterward
  • What am I really scared of?
  • Hell
  • Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
  • I don't think so
  • What matters most in my life?
  • My daughters

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
  • I am just waking up and going about my day, it is 1:52 am now
  • Some questions for today.

Legate Lanius

Thx for the covfefe.
Great questions, thx.

Most scared and worried about having to eventually live in total isolation in an apartment and working 9-5. Leaving time for noting but eating, sleeping and chores.

If this was my last day I'd probably say goodbye to my family and just reflect on my life for a bit. Probably watch less anime today. Wouldn't do anything too wild.

What matters most to me is my family. I might be holding on to electronic entertainment a little too much since it's 99% of my life.

cymbele

SF Supporter
I found this on FACEBOOK yesterday. yeah, i know many of you don't like Facebook but this is cute:

Well, I'm in the hospital.
This has not been a good day. After spending the last months quarantined inside the house, limited contact with my family or friends since end of March ......enough is enough. So I decided to go for a horseback ride with a good friend. Something I haven't done for a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the horse and I started out slowly, but then it got crazy windy. I went faster and faster and before I knew it, I was going as fast as that horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the stirrup. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The horse just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of Tequila, so I wouldn't try to ride the damn fire truck or clown car.

I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear a helmet next time.

Just a funny. I did not ride the horse!

kat319

SF Supporter
  • What worries me most about the future? The future.
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? Yes, I'm headed to the mountains to enjoy nature.
  • What am I really scared of? Being judged.
  • Am I holding on to something? No.
  • What matters most in my life? Making a difference. Being authentic.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Some interesting questions today. Quiet day, headache now though. I’ll have a quick go at answering the questions.
  • What worries me most about the future? Everything being the same, everything being different and everything in between.
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? No. I’d make sure all my kids were with me.
  • What am I really scared of? My kids dying, my kids being hurt or unhappy.
  • Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? Yes. I need to stop fighting myself. I need to let go of everyone else’s happiness being my responsibility.
  • What matters most in my life? Not disappointing anyone, not failing

Happy Saturday everyone. Xx

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for opening the cafe @thorns_all_over yesterday & today :) If you tag people (no more than 10 in a post is better) then it will have a higher chance of being seen (and sometimes replied to) by more people ;)
Hope you are well, I will answer the great q's posted by MosesY now :) Also I will tag some people here too: @1964dodge @Sunspots @Kiwi2016 @may71 @Champagne @Baywasp @MisterBGone @extraterrestrialone @Nick (will tag more in another post) ;)

What worries me most about the future? The uncertainty, the idea of ever being homeless (would def. rather be dead than have no home I think)

If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? No.

What am I really scared of? Lots of things but I guess someone ever having a huge amount of power over me and where there's nothing I can do about it. I would not like that one single bit.
Also when I say things that I later regret. It's such a horrible feeling, but I'm trying to do better so I guess that is all a person can really do.

Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? Yes.

What matters most in my life? My mom & sis, cat, friend, Star Wars, Mark Hamill, all the things I own, having what I need physically at least.

RCee

Something I need to let go of......my self hatred

what a, I scared of....myself

if this was my last day...yup I’d be doing the same thing

what worries me....... myself I worry too much about the world I stress so much about everything , when it comes down to it, I’m only worry about me in this world . who I am what do I deserve etc....... I also worry about my puncution/grammar/spelling.......<——hehe.

what matters most...haha that I finally answered Jim cafe questions after all these years.

progress!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  • What worries me most about the future? Things staying the same or getting worse, and then I might have to go through with my plans.
  • If this were the last day of my life, would I have the same plans for today? No, I would try to get done as much as I could, and live it up.
  • What am I really scared of? Dying and especially dying alone.
  • Am I holding on to something I need to let go of? Memories of the past.
  • What matters most in my life? Friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00