Jim's Cafe Saturday September 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Night Owls:

Restless night for some of us still up as it seems to be the full moon? Weird stuff happening tonight.

Hot Chocolate for all! Vegan, soyfree, dairy free, regular milk rich chocolately loaded with whipped cream and so on there all kinds for everyone includes the nonchocolate variety the coffee, water, juice, tea drinkers.

I hate baseball but I am quite glad the Chicago Cubs clinched the division Championships last nite. Lets hope the curse is lifted for them this year lol.

Have a fun Saturday all of you!

Be Safe

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Good morning!

Oh, dear. I woke up early to the gagging sound of little Shadow coughing up a hairball. I cleaned that up and went back to sleep. I need to do a few things today, especially some real exercise and grocery shopping. I also need to write a story for my writing group. I am procrastinating. This is not good. I am determined to push through the lazies and get to work...in a few minutes. :p Seriously, I must get things done today, and I will.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday and finds something to make it a wonderful day for themselves! :)

emily83

had a bit of a productive morning (nothing much, just got stuff done i needed to, for myself and around the house)

now feeling suicidal

started mild but now really intense

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey everyone, I was awake most of last night I'm thinking that big full moon didn't help. Woke up around 1130am to a rainy Fall like day, which I kind of like :) at least it's cooler and for some reason, I love the rain. Hope everyone has a good Saturday.
Hugs
Brian

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
We had a game today. We lost, but the players all did a great job. I was on the sidelines with the subs and the other extras. We ran the water out to the players every time a try was scored and cheered for the players too. It was really cool getting to even do just the warmup on the field in front of the small crowd of fans who came to see us. I think they ran out of shirts (or just didn't give me one) so I just had to wear my regular tee shirt and not match the rest of the team. That sucked, and I wasn't able to go to the party afterwards, so I kind of wandered off dejectedly after changing from my cleats to my sneakers. I thought I was just going to walk around and have a shitty night, but some rugby club alums happened upon me and recognized me as a member of the team. We hung out in a bar for a little while. They bought me 3 beers (kinda pressured me into having the third when I said I usually stop at 2.) I ended up having a great time, even though I felt a bit like throwing up after my 3rd beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00