Jim's Cafe September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

souncide

Hi everyone. Been a while since I last posted here.
Well, after a very long time, things are starting to get better for me. I've finally got meds that actually work, I've been sleeping better and I'm not as anxious or depressed as before. Of course I still am not 100%, but hey, one step at a time, right?
I've been working like crazy on my projects as well. Picked up a book about the celts today, still haven't read, but plan to very soon... just like I plan to read "Under the dome" and "The Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft"

Mr Stewart

Wow was lucky to have no clouds most of it....didn't see it wane due to clouds covering it completely.

A lifetime experience:)
I missed most of the eclipse due to the clouds. Caught the last bit of it though, still saw some shadow from the earth. This morning the moon was still visible when the sun was up and it looked HUGE on the horizon.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Hi everyone. Been a while since I last posted here.
Well, after a very long time, things are starting to get better for me. I've finally got meds that actually work, I've been sleeping better and I'm not as anxious or depressed as before. Of course I still am not 100%, but hey, one step at a time, right?
I've been working like crazy on my projects as well. Picked up a book about the celts today, still haven't read, but plan to very soon... just like I plan to read "Under the dome" and "The Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft"
Hey welcome back soundcide! Glad that things are looking up more than they have been for you :). Not always a bad thing if the situation doesn't immediately get back up to 100% like you say; sometimes a fast rise paves the way for a faster fall.

I also completely missed the eclipse; didn't even realise there was one except for a brief mention lol.

As for my life, yesterday I have set myself a goal - more of a routine. Each time I stay up very late past my bedtime, I will get into my standing frame for at least one hour. The standing frame has not been used nearly as much as it should - it is very good for blood circulation and joint lubrication, and it keeps my hips and legs from stiffening so much. Staying up late in the chair is not good for my body at all; as I have been coming up to bed late for the past several nights, it can only be a good incentive for me to use the standing frame when I have barely been using it. Very pleased with myself - managed to stick to it so far two days a in row. The main challenge for me will be continuing to do so as well as getting to bed at a reasonable hour.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am not good with annivestary dates but being on FB reminding me of deaths, birthdays, holidays, job lengths....

Today marked 2 year that a friend was murdered and it also was the same time I started to los my mind. This friend I grieved for terribly because of potential he had and me having regrets of not hanging out with him more. He was truly a misunderstood soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00