Jim's Cafe Sunday 11th October 😂🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello everyone, how are you all today? Do you enjoy the daily cafe's? What are you up to today? C'mon in and talk to us all in our little, warm, caring community here 💕

1602371752875.png 1602371771699.png

Interesting psychology facts you probably didn't know. What do you think of these?

1602371952210.png 1602371997257.png 1602372069114.png

Some questions as I know you peeps love them...

What quirks do you have?

What would you rate 10 / 10?

What songs have you completely memorized?

What are you absolutely determined to do?

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?

Have a fantastic day everyone and know that being a member of the SF Family means you are not alone and you are cared about! *hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
The quotes are interesting, I think humor does help to handle things better.

What quirks do you have? Just about everything I do. lol

What would you rate 10 / 10? Coffee, chocolate, music, SF

What songs have you completely memorized? Any that I have heard several hundred times.

What are you absolutely determined to do? Not let the world get me down.

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to? Life

PrincessPure

What quirks do you have?
Hmm I guess, playing with my hair too much specially when I'm stressed.
Cafes atw! They never disappoint <3
LOTS. I'm basically a parrot. I memorize songs in any language even if I have no idea what's going on.
What are you absolutely determined to do? Duh, I wish I could mention something positive here
What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to? Is there an afterlife?

Blue Star

What quirks do you have? I shake my head a lot.

What would you rate 10 / 10? A walk in nature.

What songs have you completely memorized? None, but there are couple songs I know most of the lyrics to.

What are you absolutely determined to do? To live

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to? How does one become a genius...

What quirks do you have?
i pick at at my eyelashes and it freaks people out lol
staring at the beautiful moon covered with the trees and clouds for hours
every billie eilish song you could think of
maybe become an actress one day?
What caused the big bang in space to happen?

EmB

Absolute Peach!
I've got some fun psychology facts! I love psychology :)

1. A guy called Aldini thought it'd be fun to take a corpse to the Royal College of Surgeons and connect the nerves in the brain to a current to make it dance.

2. Seeing faces in inanimate objects (like cars) is called pareidolia.

3. An octopus has 9 brains!

As for your questions...

What quirks do you have?
I have short, red, curly hair! As for behaviour quirks, I wasn't sure, so I asked people - apparently I just randomly burst into laughter at times, and talk a LOT in my sleep (which several people find hilarious). I also sing 24/7.

Not to be a typical student, but Nandos. Oh my god.

So many! They just sit in my head, I don't need to think too much about it, I know a LOT of songs off by heart. The only one I put effort into learning is Rap God by Eminem so I can try and beat my sister at it :P

Make people happy, somehow. Make people's lives better. Oh, and travel as much as I can!

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? Hm.

Sending hugs!

Dots

Misknown Member
I do enjoy the daily cafes...

What quirks do you have? Idk.... sometimes I laugh when I should cry and cry when I should laugh. When I rub my eye it legitimately squeaks like a windshield wiper. I don't wear pants around the house... My syntax can be a little off. I talk out loud to myself all the time, sometimes verging on full blown conversations. I sleep upside down on the bed. I make up songs when I'm doing certain activities about the activity. I'm incredibly good at tossing cigs into my mouth though I've never smoked one. And when I do drink, it's usually jack and it's usually the whole bottle.

What would you rate 10 / 10? Shrek the first movie, sparkling cider, Amelia At-water Rhodes and her books, The Count of Monte Cristo, Elephants, the ocean, Where is my mind - Pixies, so much more.

Smash Mouth - All Star
Jlo- Jenny from the block (Idk, ask my 12 yr old self)

Connect with a doctor that spends more than 10 minutes with me. Be pain and symptom free. So cured?

It was announced that $2.3 trillion dollars of the defense budget was unaccounted for the day before 9/11. Where is it? What was it spent on?

The first cave paintings - who did them, what were their lives like and how did they come to start painting?

Unironically, world peace.

Insight into the secrets of the universe. Dark Matter.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Do you enjoy the daily cafe's? yes absolutely!
What are you up to today? today is sunday i’m guessing. but right now its not sunday. it will be eventually and i am certain i will be up to something. one something will most likely be a walk in the park - you know sometimes some poeple say “this is not a walk in the park” so i have been making sure that even if it isn’t, it is. that way i get to see the birds and other life that i would not see if i stayed home. 💕

Interesting psychology facts you probably didn't know. What do you think of these?

i believe this “pain” one. i’m not so sure about the first two though.

i’d prefer to just not take the exam.

What quirks do you have? i’m all quirk all the time, 27/4, 365 days plus 1 as necessary. but to elaborate... i’ve been hanging around here often talking about a hijacker. i have issues for sure yet for so long i’ve been certain i don’t have any idea of what they are. i believe i’ve solved the mystery yet i’m scared as hell to talk about it. are these quirks?

What would you rate 10 / 10? stilton blue cheese.

What songs have you completely memorized? twinkle twinkle. jingle bells? but only all the words as i learned it.

What are you absolutely determined to do? i’ve been hinting around about the hidden me. i’m absolutely determined to be completely liberated and have no problem being real by somehow breaking this incredible fear i just mentioned above.

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to? maybe there are 3. and at least 2 center around me (sorry, its true) and my discombobulence. but it does fill my mind so often. i don’t know how i happen to be this way and i often wonder. i have hints of what might be memories or maybe just imagination. i’d like something that confirms one way or another. another is the answer to the truth/lie question. i do not know if what i tell myself is the truth or a lie. i find that i even lie with truth or tell the truth with lies. i want to know...
and then the universe. its so apparently vast yet i think it is actually dimensionless and for illustration sake, it is no more than a dot. with that in mind, movement turns out to be something other than what we might think it is. but it doesn’t stop there. ok, lets call this the mystery of the universe. i wish i knew the answer to it.

and one more mystery - can i have a large black coffee and a croissant please?

Somebody Else

What quirks do you have?
Everything in me are quirky and on the outside too hahaha
My dog he is not a 10 but he is a 10 idk but he is a 10
Everything I listen to
To make my dad's bicycle look good for now. Still looking for @Bergerac lol where are you hahaha
My life and my personality too much questions to tell and God cos my family are catholics

What quirks do you have?
I am a quirky person. Not in that cute girl “haha aren’t I so weird” way but like idk I’m pretty spacey.

The Cats movie.

Too many. I memorize them all and sing em.

I wanna know the answer to this too. Working on it though.

Maybe some cryptid stuff.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What quirks do you have? One that most that have been around me notice is I sniff any food before I eat it. They wonder if I am part wolf or bear. LOL. My great grandmother on my mom's side did the same but she died when I was 6 months old so nobody knows how I picked it up.

What would you rate 10 / 10? Restful sleep.

What songs have you completely memorized? Too many to list here.

What are you absolutely determined to do? Nothing I can think of mostly my life is day by day.

What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to? Why do I exist because I have seen next to nothing positive by me being. The next one would be was there an Atlantis and where was it, what was it like since so many legends reference such a place.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
What quirks do you have?
I'll reach into the hat and grab one randomly...(unrolls paper) ..."I laugh at my own jokes."
Cherry Pepsi Max
The Oscar Mayer Weiner Song
Muddle through
Is this really a sim, and are black holes just links to the directory structure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00