Not open for further replies.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It appears someone forgot to get up and open the cafe again this morning. That's alright, it's Sunday so we can sleep in right?

For those of you who don't know I'm sort of a Science Fiction nerd (shhhh). So for today I thought we'd talk about superheros. They can be the the science faction kind or they can be your real life superheros, you can spin that however you want. If that's not your speed, tell us about your day or plans for the week or the weather or whatever you want.

Who's your favorites Superhero?
Mine is Green Arrow
1578833357009.jpeg

@Raven @Reaver @Lilmeowmeow @JMG @shattered dreams @Kitten ^._.^ @Mato @Ineluki @DowntheRabbitHole

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and for the invite @Nick

When I had my company, I would get called in to the clubs if we had a problem with any of the children. So the playleaders used to tell all the children that I was secretly the pink power ranger so that they'd do what they were told *hysterical

I don't really know anything about superheroes so don't really have a favourite. But I kind of fancy Batman...

Livelife

SF Supporter
thanks for the tags @Nick:D Here's a nerd answer......heroes and superheros ....People who lend and extend a hand. Who trailblaze, who try and redirect or halt that which harms, not just leaders but anyone contributing energy to realign imbalance, injustice. Those who have a vision for having an impact in some way on humanity and put it into action. Good parents, powerful effective teachers. Anyone that teaches another how to love.
Right now all the firefighters in Australia and California and wherever else fires are burning.
And Superman.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and for the invite @Nick

When I had my company, I would get called in to the clubs if we had a problem with any of the children. So the playleaders used to tell all the children that I was secretly the pink power ranger so that they'd do what they were told *hysterical

I don't really know anything about superheroes so don't really have a favourite. But I kind of fancy Batman...
Pink Power Ranger is good lol. I imagine it worked well to keep the children in line.
1578837622235.png

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
It appears someone forgot to get up and open the cafe again this morning. That's alright, it's Sunday so we can sleep in right?

For those of you who don't know I'm sort of a Science Fiction nerd (shhhh). So for today I thought we'd talk about superheros. They can be the the science faction kind or they can be your real life superheros, you can spin that however you want. If that's not your speed, tell us about your day or plans for the week or the weather or whatever you want.

Mine is Green Arrow
View attachment 29398

@Raven @Reaver @Lilmeowmeow @JMG @shattered dreams @Kitten ^._.^ @Mato @Ineluki @DowntheRabbitHole
Thanks for the tag nick! *hug
Kitty been having such a fun- filled weekend and kitty going back to school and colours next week. The usual but kitty just so happy cause kitty bike is fix, kitty just been stuck at home a lot other than school while waiting and now kitty can ride and go everywhere! ^^

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Did you just post junk food when half the forum is dieting? tssss! Mean Nico. That's just terrible. @Nick
I don't know that I could eat any of that right now, but I can dream of it!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
thanks for the tags @Nick:D Here's a nerd answer......heroes and superheros ....People who lend and extend a hand. Who trailblaze, who try and redirect or halt that which harms, not just leaders but anyone contributing energy to realign imbalance, injustice. Those who have a vision for having an impact in some way on humanity and put it into action. Good parents, powerful effective teachers. Anyone that teaches another how to love.
Right now all the firefighters in Australia and California and wherever else fires are burning.
And Superman.
There are sooooo many real life superheros running around. Nobody sees their capes, but they are slowly saving the world.

BlueGreen

Mine is Green Arrow
View attachment 29398

Thanks for opening the cafe @Nick. That's a good choice. One of the few superheroes I had time for, I really enjoyed that show. Just went on a little long and then I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00