Jim's cafe Sunday 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning/evening peeps How is your weekend going? A wild one or a quiet one?

Mine is a little like this one: 1599956340514.png

Here are some great hideouts perfect for Sundays;

The luxury blanket fort; 1599956633655.png

The lets get drunk and eat caviar hideout: 1599956666583.png

Let's chill up here: 1599956692031.png

Now, pop quiz time ;)

• If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ...
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ...
  • What was your favorite game as a child? ...
  • What food do you crave most often? ...
  • If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go?

1599956822201.png

@Auri @arbitrarybarry @Lane @1964dodge @JMG @Livelife @BlueGreen @BritishBloke @pooky @cymbele

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ... visit the future
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ... the mountains
  • What was your favorite game as a child? ... super mario bros 3
  • What food do you crave most often? ... general tso's chicken
  • If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go? Japan

searches

Born on a Monday.
Been a quiet weekend so far. Going to step out for a hike.
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
The future. Just to see if we made it, you know? I hope things change for the better. Or maybe the far future, to see the Milky Way-Andromeda collision. Imagine it would be a breathtaking light show.
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains?
Mountains. Beaches are nice, but I've always had an affinity for mountains.
  • What was your favorite game as a child?
Either Super Mario World or Shadow of the Colossus
  • What food do you crave most often?
Hamburgers.
Somewhere in China, probably. Never been. The culture, food, landscape and historical value all interest me though.

Take care and stay safe everyone!

shattered dreams

My scars are healed, doesnt mean the pain is gone
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ...
  • I would go back in time.

• Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ...
  • mountains without a doubt

• What was your favorite game as a child? ...
  • Battle ship and Baseball

• What food do you crave most often? ...
  • Snow Crab

• The Nederlands

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ... The future. I want to watch the Morlocks versus the Eloi.
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ... Mountains.
  • What was your favorite game as a child? ... 42, or Moon, both are domino games and straight 5 point and up dominoes are also good.
  • What food do you crave most often? ... Cheeseburgers or chicken fried steak.
  • If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go? The Middle East, Israel/Palestine, Mesopotamia and Egypt and places like that.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ... The future
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ... I'll stick with the city, thanks. A mountainous city?
  • What was your favorite game as a child? ... I liked to play games with my sister where we imagined up characters and sort of acted out the stories about them. That or RollerCoaster Tycoon.
  • What food do you crave most often? ... This changes a lot.
  • If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go? San Francisco, but without the bad air/smoke from the wildfires. Or London.

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ...

Back in time i'm interested in advanced ancient civilizations and technology more then our own.

Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ...

Definitely the mountains.

What was your favorite game as a child? ...

Tetris

What food do you crave most often? ...

Chocolate

If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go?

Rain forests of the world.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  • If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? ... Past
  • Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains? ... Beach
  • What was your favorite game as a child? ... Maybe Candy Land
  • What food do you crave most often? ... That's hard to answer. I crave various foods at any given time...chocolate, Chinese, fried chicken, etc.
  • If you could visit one place on Earth where would you go? A sunny tropical island.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag @Champagne and apologies for not being in the cafes recently. Massively busy and emotional weekend. One of my daughters is leaving for uni. Taking her today. The other one goes next week. Not good with goodbyes.

I would rather the beach I think, I love watching the sea. I crave chocolate but I won’t let myself eat it. Self confessed chocoholic so occasionally I’ll suck a single chunk. My favourite game as a child was sardines. It’s a bit like hide and seek where one person hides and everyone else seeks. When they find you they hide with you in the small space until everyone is together. Hence the name of the game.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday. Xx

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Champagne & for opening the cafe. Cool pix too.
Weekend is pretty quiet but ok overall for me so far, ty for asking. Hope yours is going good too :)

If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
Back in time for sure, I'd want it to be before I was born (to 1977 & I'd want to be a teenager so I could go & see what it was like to see all the original Star Wars movies in theaters)

Would you rather have a home on the beach or in the mountains?
Beach

What was your favorite game as a child?
It kinda changed with my age but one I remember liking a lot was Candyland. Liked Monopoly and Aggravation too they were fun.

What food do you crave most often?
Cheese or things with cheese flavoring lol.

California :)

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for opening @Champagne. 32°C today, so we’re going to the beach.

I don't wanna see the future…maybe if I forget when I come back. I’m more interested in some historical events.

Can't I have both? Ok, beach it is.

Monopoli.

Calamari.

There's not one place only, the list is quite long.

Good morning everyone. How are you all doing today? Yesterday went sour for me, had a panic attack before leaving for work, and then again at work. Petal/MB told me to go home. I refused I just needed to cool off. Got my head back on and back to work and damn did it all go to hell. Technology - It Sucks.

Got my mini mmoo home today. I've missed her. Her birthday soon I am so stumped on what to get her for her birthday. Got her a few games for the switch, new headphones. Might get her some new clothes and bath stuff as well.

I would want to visit the future, don't really know why, but the past is known the future isn't why go back and see whats aready been done.

Mountains. 100% Beaches are always battered when high tide comes in. On the mountain it would be more peaceful, and quiet. No one would bother me. I would just get on and do whatever I wanted to do

Donkey Kong Country. I wasn't an outdoors person. Too socially awkward. Didn't make friends easy, so an outdoor games played were everyone trying to get away from me or hide and seek and forget to find me.

It changes a lot. right now cheese. I really really want cheese, a few weeks back it was mango and coconut.

I want to see the northern lights, so anywhere that I could get to see

Have a good day guys, last day of the weekend. Enjoy it. Thank you so much for the tag champagne.
Take care all.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
  • ... I think I’d like to just stay right here where I am (right now!)! :^) this is perfect 👌 let’s never leave this magical dream_place. . . :D -I can’t think of any time that ever has, or ever will, be better—
  • ... beach, provided that it is in Hawaii (& these terms are nonnegotiable!) ;^)
  • ...Mortal Kombat -~> “finish•him!!!!;)
  • ...anything with kale 🥬 in it!!!
    _[Big^Grin]_

• Los Angeles, California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00