Jim's Cafe - Sunday 14th October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Good morning all...I found the best way to make bacon is in microwave...as though try to eat in moderation nothing like a good BLT... here is also cloudy and rainy amazingly enough...so trying to get up the energy for a swim as haven't been in a few days. So given is cool and rainy...wish could just snuggle in bed with a good book...but for those who can...thought you could use one of these....
upload_2018-10-14_6-49-47.jpeg ....and then of course treats at hand so don't have to move....
upload_2018-10-14_6-51-40.jpeg

Wishing @HumanExMachina a very happy B-Day...and all a great relaxing Sunday :)

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Havoc @acha @Petal @bobbob @may71 @nobodyknows71 @Citizen Insane @na-taya

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
As no-one had opened the cafe yet I thought I would.

I'm having a lazy day - it's pouring with rain outside so I thought I'd snuggle up on the sofa, but I'm getting bored already :(

So, question for today, what do you do when you don't have to go to work and the weather is awful?

@Ash600 @MagickLynx @bobbob @HumanExMachina @OfLoveAndDeath @1964dodge @Yellowmellow @Witty_Sarcasm @Winter Blues @Daíthí
thanks for the tag @Woowoo and I do what I do everyday I don't go out drink coffee with my wife until i'm jittery and stay in bed if I go outside in the rain I will melt

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo.
It's pouring with rain here too.

I haven't long been up as was at a gin and pizza party with @HumanExMachina, @1964dodge, @Witty_Sarcasm, @Winter Blues and @MarvelFan last night.

I've just made toasted sandwiches filled with cheese and baked beans. I haven't had them since I was a kid and had forgotten you end up with third degree burns in your mouth as soon as you take the first bite :eek:

Plans for the rest of the day? To move just enough that people don't think I'm dead :p

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning all...I found the best way to make bacon is in microwave...as though try to eat in moderation nothing like a good BLT... here is also cloudy and rainy amazingly enough...so trying to get up the energy for a swim as haven't been in a few days. So given is cool and rainy...wish could just snuggle in bed with a good book...but for those who can...thought you could use one of these....
View attachment 15028 ....and then of course treats at hand so don't have to move....
View attachment 15029

Wishing @HumanExMachina a very happy B-Day...and all a great relaxing Sunday :)

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Havoc @acha @Petal @bobbob @may71 @nobodyknows71 @Citizen Insane @na-taya
That blanket looks awesome, I really want one :)

pushing1through

I probably should be doing housework and laundry but I really don't feel like it. I also need to eat, but don't know what to have.

What are you all eating today? Maybe you can give me some inspiration.

@Lulabelle @Petal @Walker @nobodyknows71 @Somebody Else @na-taya @neko-chan @may71 @pushing1through @merlin123
I need to get out of bed and do hw and go for a short run before work today :((

Today I’m eating left over crockpot chicken:) I just threw some chicken thighs into the crockpot with fresh garlic cloves, onions, broccoli, a bag of baby carrots, kosher salt, oregano, arugula, and Italian seasoning! It’s so good:)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo.
It's pouring with rain here too.

I haven't long been up as was at a gin and pizza party with @HumanExMachina, @1964dodge, @Witty_Sarcasm, @Winter Blues and @MarvelFan last night.

I've just made toasted sandwiches filled with cheese and baked beans. I haven't had them since I was a kid and had forgotten you end up with third degree burns in your mouth as soon as you take the first bite :eek:

Plans for the rest of the day? To move just enough that people don't think I'm dead :p
I missed a pizza and gin party - damn I'm gutted :(

And a cheese and baked bean toastie sounds amazing - absolute genius idea. I want to try it but I don't have a toastie maker :(

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I need to get out of bed and do hw and go for a short run before work today :((

Today I’m eating left over crockpot chicken:) I just threw some chicken thighs into the crockpot with fresh garlic cloves, onions, broccoli, a bag of baby carrots, kosher salt, oregano, arugula, and Italian seasoning! It’s so good:)
Sounds yummy @pushing1through and pretty easy to make :)

Zonkers

I will probably do what I always do since I don’t work and weather doesn’t matter.
Stay in bed as late as possible and go online in between naps
Then move to the couch and do the same, unless I have something to work on on the computer. I have a very boring existence.
But since today is Sunday, right? I’ll get up earlier than usual and head to church.
We usually go out to eat after church so I’ll have my usual, a pancake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00