Jim's cafe Sunday 18th October 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey guys & gals. Sunday is here so chill and have a few if you're of age ;)

1602981402479.png 1602981418945.png 1602981446467.png

Welcome to the day of rest! Smile, laugh, have fun.

1602981666699.png

I went a little further with the cafe yesterday to test what people were up to answering with and it paid off.

@Ash600 most imaginative insult still has me gigging ''That guy's talking so much sh#t his arsehole must be on holiday'' Hahahaha sorry ash but too funny *roflI logged on and reading everyone's answers has made my whole weekend better, cheers *popcorn*bravo

Have some fun and sh'ts and giggles answering these ;)

1602981216549.png

What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it?

Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details, details, details ;)

What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex?

If you had to go skinny dipping with someone, who would you choose?

@emily91 @extraterrestrialone @Innocent Forever @Aurelia @StrangeRanger @Optimistic Goatman @KindaOtiose @1964dodge @Lane

Last edited:

ShyGuy

What is the most illegal thing you have ever done? Two things... They told me to color something in back in pre-school, and because I colored it in with circles, the teacher said I was "scribbling" and they sent me to time-out and I cried the whole entire time...

The other thing is that in Keyboarding class in 12th grade, I was always the very first person done with my work, so one time I played a game on a website on the computer, and I got detention.. =(

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it? sure I don't have a gf or a bf *sighss depressingly* so that works out for me

Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details, details, details ;) nope

What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex? I'd say like "oh my good golly gosh, yay!!" cuz I always wanted to try out being a female.

If you had to go skinny dipping with someone, who would you choose? I can't really think of anyone... Maybe this one friend of mine if they were ok with that. They seem like they would be.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey everyone, hope you're all making the best use of your Sunday. *grouphug2
Thanks for opening the cafe and for tagging me @Champagne. *hug

Well, i would give the actual most illegal thing, but given that despite police being involved, i got off without any charges thanks to their kindness, i'm not gonna tempt the fates by discussing that. :D
(Suffice to say i did something very stupid during one of my near-attempts, but they took pity on me)
So it would probably be the MDMA i took at that party and the years of smoking the Devil's Lettuce. ;)

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it?
Oh, in a heartbeat, considering i'm not in a relationship rn. They'd literally be paying me for nothing. *huh

Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
Not really. That's one of the fun parts of dating other guys, you can just be like "Check out that dude", and if he's a decent sort, your bf will be like "Oh damn, you're right..."

Start exercising to lose weight (let's be fair, society is way harder on overweight women than men), then go out and find some tight jeans, a tight t-shirt, a leather jacket, a pair of biker boots and some aviators.

Probably someone like Phill Jupitus or Johnny Vegas, then i could feel skinny by comparison. ;)

Dots

Misknown Member
Theft.
Yeah, because we'd break up in agreeance, and then get back together after I receive the million. Maybe then I'd have him break up with me so he could gain another million.

Umm... yes. Nothing happened really. It went something like...

Him: Notices me noticing
Me: Notices him noticing me noticing...Awkwardly looks around
Him: starts to twiddle his thumbs
me: uncomfortable, I attempt to break the ice "so... she's pretty"
him: "oh, yeah" he agrees
him: eats
me: eats

The end.

I don't know... call NASA, INTERPOL, CIA, Area 51, Bermuda Triangle experts, Trump's hair stylist, someone who could explain this shit to me?

I feel like if I *had* to I wouldn't get a choice, but my fiance. I am completely comfortable with him.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What is the most illegal thing you have ever done? Nothing beyond traffic violations and those decades past.

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it? No girlfriend but yes, definitely.

Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details, details, details ;) Everytime! :)

What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex? Attempt pissing while standing up.

If you had to go skinny dipping with someone, who would you choose? Just one gal I have known for a long time.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

1. most illegal thing i did : when i was young i used to smoke pot a lot in high school. it was a serious crime back then

2. dump for a million bucks : no way i got my wife the way i want her i'm not going to start over at any price lol

3. checking somebody out : i always check people out. i'm married not dead. and my wife said look as long as you don't touch.

4. if i woke up the opposite sex : first thing i would do is get laid and see how the other half feels

5. skinny dip : with my body i wouldn't skinny dip, i would scare the fish lol

mike

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

1. most illegal thing i did : when i was young i used to smoke pot a lot in high school. it was a serious crime back then

2. dump for a million bucks : no way i got my wife the way i want her i'm not going to start over at any price lol

3. checking somebody out : i always check people out. i'm married not dead. and my wife said look as long as you don't touch.

4. if i woke up the opposite sex : first thing i would do is get laid and see how the other half feels

5. skinny dip : with my body i wouldn't skinny dip, i would scare the fish lol

mike
I can imagine me skinny dipping with the fish...the fish would be thinking that has got to be the smallest worm I have ever seen. :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Smoked pot before it was legal here. lol

No because love means more to me than money ever will.

Sure, I'm probably not too subtle when I stare at someone I find attractive :P

Try out every function of that thing. haha

I have with friends before, so it would have to be someone I'm really comfortable around.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for tagging me @Champagne :)

Stolen from a store.

Wow hard one, I guess I would but since this doesn't specify anything about the details I would let them know the situation beforehand so they'd know it wasn't for real & then be back with them after I got the million dollars lol ;) :p

Yes, and no WAY would I ever give details of it. It will remain between only the person who happened to notice & me, forever. Lol :p

Lol prob. best if I don't answer this one except to say that there are some things I'm damn curious about :p *shy *shh ;)

I'd never ever do that but I guess if I absolutely had to then it would be with someone who's already seen me...like that...lol...which is VERY few people.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Forgery.

I’d exchange every ex boyfriend for less. Now they can shove the million up their...

The last guy I thought was hot and worth checking out was a doctor when I was in a hospital 3 years ago totally sedated.

Go outside and pee a tree.

My favorite beaches are those where I can be nude and I don’t care who’s around.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

I'm the worst person to answer these...
Thanks for the tag @MisterBGone too.

The most illegal thing I can think of offhand is speeding/driving through the light as it turns red (I promise it's only turning red and is safe), parking on yellow lines.

I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend but would I break up for a million? That depends. I'm assuming not because I assume I'll really love them and want to be with them if I count them as a gf/bf and a million isn't worth them. However, say they were my gf/bf and I didn't really love them. Like we were just dating for fun and didn't think it would really go anywhere then sure I would. I'd like to think we would split the proceeds.

I don't recall checking anyone out.

I hope I don't ever wake up as the opposite sex. So discombobulating.

I've never been skinny dipping. I'd go with a friend who lives in Israel. We would have to find a hot pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00