Jim's cafe Sunday 18th October ๐Ÿ’—

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good morning SF friends. Thank you for tagging me @Champagne. These ?'s have me cracking up. Thinking, can I answer honestly?

1. 7 years and an expungement later.

2. Depends which boyfriend. ๐Ÿ˜(working on this)

3. Hmmm. I remember my exhusband. We were at a beach and it we weren't used to people being topless. So he saw a bunch of I guess Eurooean girls tanning. We were walking and he fell flat on his face. I was cracking up.

4. Closes bedroom door, pass the tissues.

5. Honestly, I would like it to be my sweetheart that I miss. Just because he's so chill and we enjoy each others bodies. I feel mainly comfortable snuggling with him

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?
I was doing something illegal multiple times a day for over 40 years. Then as soon as I left the country, they made it legal*huh Probably the most illegal thing was shoplifting when I was a kid.
If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it?
Yes because as the saying goes, 'shit happens'. But this time, when the shit happens, I get a million bucks.
Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details, details, details ;)
Yes, one of my neighbors, a very attractive mature lady. Always very friendly, until that fateful day she was walking her dog in very short shorts, and turned around and caught me checking out her butt.
What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex?
Install the Tinder app.
If you had to go skinny dipping with someone, who would you choose?
Preferably, someone skinny.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒป iโ€™ve been tagged! thanks @Champagne thanks @MisterBGone

checking someone out? Details,
those iโ€™ve checked out were out there knowingly on display! i suspect one could say i caught them...

illegal thing
92A1EE49-4A1D-4C5B-965B-55E1416DCC13.png

you got me! my siblings and i and our cousin took a large aluminum milk can from a Dairy Queen type of store in our neighborhood when we were in our teens!!! 2CB3176A-F0C4-44E8-B0D9-BCDE2F6C8E0E.jpeg

$1 million to break up
depends on how long iโ€™ll be in jail!!!

well, i guess iโ€™d sit in wonder for quite a while plus be in a bit of shock, and disbelief. who knows where it would go from there... would this be a temporary change? would i have to go back to sleep? hmm, what if everyone else switched too? and kittens became puppies, i think a whole new world would open up. like what if fake news became honest news! and white chocolate became real chocolate? what if plastic became diamonds? or the stock market became an amusement park? just think of all the possibilities!!!๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿกโ›ฑ๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŽช๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿง—๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸฅŽ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿโœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Š

skinny dipping with someone
would this be before or after i got the million dollars? what if i was still in jail? hmm might depend on which sex i woke up as!!! best of all i guess it would best be that one i had been checking out!!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ฝ

hey, whenโ€™s this all supposed to be happening anyway!!!

Last edited:

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't think I have, I'm innocent. ^^ Or I smoked some illegal substances I guess, but they're "tolerated" here, so it's ok. Oh wait, I also entered some closed buildings at night. Luckily no alarms were triggered. I'm not the one who opened them though, I'm not that resourceful. *halo

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it?
Can I get back to them after I've collected the prize and we would share it? Otherwise, of course not.

I don't think so, no story to tell, sorry. :p

Probably faint. Then freak out and cry. Then elaborate a plan about what I'm supposed to tell to the people around me.

Haha.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Lol, I'm not answering that one. *shh

Depends on the GF, I might even do it for less

Nope, I'm always discreet and well prepared.

Remember to take a piss sitting down.

Someone who's a good swimmer.

kat319

SF Supporter
What is the most illegal thing you have ever done? I plead the 5th.

If someone offered you $1 million to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, would you do it? Depends on the relationship.

Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details, details, details ;) No, I'm smooth. ;)

What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite sex? Go to the bathroom.

If you had to go skinny dipping with someone, who would you choose? My friend A.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Iโ€™ll just share that one of the protests I attended in Oakland, CA got a bit... rowdy.

I donโ€™t have one, but if I did I probably wouldnโ€™t if I actually loved them.
Have you ever been caught checking someone out? Details,, details ;)
I donโ€™t tend to check people out much
Iโ€™d be happy and hope I donโ€™t change back since Iโ€™m trans.

Thanks for the tag @Champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00