• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe Sunday 19th July 2020 - Bradamante & Aurelia's "Queen" Birthdays!

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning folks, its morning to me, I just woke up after a very long sleep, more than 14 hours to be exact, I feel very refreshed, trying to think back on the crazy dreams I was having :D

1595117030895.png 1595117072357.png

Here's some Sunday buffet for you all;

1595117423970.png 1595117440235.png

Okay; here is the bit I need to know... what would like to see more of/less of in the cafe on a daily basis? I know everyone can't be pleased but I would like if more would enjoy the cafe every day, as enjoying it is what it's all about; please share in the replies below and we'll get working on that. ✔🥰🤗

1595117282547.png

Fun questions, take your time, you have until Monday :D I hope each and everyone one of you have an enjoyable Sunday 💗😘

• What Terrible Movie Do You Love?
  • What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It?
  • Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To?
  • If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be?
  • What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies?
  • Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice?

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

✯☆ All round wonderful person ☆✯
SF Supporter
Nothing I can think of right now. The cafe is good as it is. :)

• What Terrible Movie Do You Love? Hmm, hard to pick just one. The Room is a good one.
  • What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It? There's so many to choose from. I'll go with Bohemian Rhapsody this time.
  • Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To? Kill Bill, well another sequel I guess.
  • If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be? I'm not good at naming myself. XD
  • What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies? It's hard to pick just three. A few favorites are The Wizard of Oz, It's a Wonderful Life, and Forrest Gump.
  • Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice? A good friend described me as having a dirty mind and also being adorably clean, so I'll go with that. :P

😘

[*]What Terrible Movie Do You Love?
You’ve got mail - real romance.
[*]What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It?
Only listening to Dear Evan Hansen at the moment. Any of these songs and I’ll sing along.
[*]Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To?
Not sure about this one-sorry
[*]If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be?
Poog - it was my nickname when I was growing up.
[*]What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies?
You’ve got mail, Notting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle. (Bit of a Tom Hank’s fan)
[*]Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice?
Nice ( I hope)

Thanks for the tag Champagne I love cafe's there one of my favorite. Your doing great! keep up the good work questions are excellent. *yes4

What Terrible Movie Do You Love?

Daredevil

What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It?

Gimme that girl Joe Nichols

Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To?

Napoleon Dynamite

If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be?

Revolt

What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies?

300, Shawshank Redemption, Goodwill Hunting

Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice?

Nice only the right kind of women can bring the naughty out in me.

Rose1229

SF Supporter
1. What terrible movie do you love - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2. What song do you have to sing along with when you hear it - pretty much anything by Elton
3. Which movie do they need to make a sequel to - I agree with Road to Nowhere, definitely Napolean Dynamite
4. If you could choose your own nickname what would it be - Not sure of this one
5. What are your 3 favorite movies - To Kill a Mockingbird, The Greatest Showman, The Shining (original)
6. Do you think of yourself as being naughty or nice - i like to think i'm naughty but i think i'm actually nice

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
Happy birthday @Bradamante
  • What Terrible Movie Do You Love? Not a huge movie person. I can't necessarily say I love it but Baywatch was fun despite being pretty bad, and I have good memories of seeing it with my friend.
  • What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It? No specific song, but I love singing in general. Especially Elliott Smith songs.
  • Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To? I'm kinda tired of them making sequels to everything tbh.
  • If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be? It's no fun having to come up with your own nickname. I just want something cool but want someone else to think of it for me.
  • What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies? What About Bob?, Little Miss Sunshine, and some Wes Anderson film. I've probably gotta rewatch them to figure out which. Remember liking The Darjeeling Limited a lot.
  • Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice? I try to be nice.

extraterrestrialone

can’t toast bread without burning it
SF Supporter
well @Champagne , i may sometimes get here late (or often if that is how one might look at it) but i do consider myself a regular and what the café serves up almost every day (since sometimes i think it hasn’t opened) is quite alright by me. from the little nibblables to the questions about embarrassing situations i think everything works right. its tasty and inspiring and everything in between. maybe you could blot a little more fat off the bacon or get an antique samovar for the tea... i don’t know there are always little embellishments or somethings that could be done but i’m generally pretty happy in the café, even if being happy is not generally in my nature. ok, maybe the coffee is burnt to a crisp sometimes... hey just kidding, its always perfect. i’m ok. it all works for me...

Ixtab

What Terrible Movie Do You Love?

Gleaming The Cube

What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It?

When I think about you I touch myself

Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To?

Enough sequels how about new content that’s original? (No superheroes or live action of anime new ideas)

If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be?

Dontfukwit

What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies?

Batman 1989
Inglorious Bastards
Mallrats

Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice?

Nice

I like the questions I hate the pics of food because it’s midnight here.

extraterrestrialone

can’t toast bread without burning it
SF Supporter
  • What Terrible Movie Do You Love? love is a such challenging word. when you talk about terrible movies i thnk Death Ship. i only can think of loving the naked shower scene where the leading lady screams “Nick, it blood!, its blood, its blood (cry cry cry)” and i did not love it for the naked or because it might have been good. it was the folly at best. now is this terrible or is this terrible??? anyway Nick came and saved her and they all lived happily ever after... but who would go and take a shower on a nazi ghost ship in the middle of the ocean? twisted perverted contrived story line. the rest of the movie was totally unmemorable.
  • What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It? there are lots of songs like that. even opera and i don’t know any of those languages unless you are talking about Tommy...
  • Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To? please wait, system is processing...
  • If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be? hint sometime in the past few weeks i did mention the name.
  • What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies? they are ET, A Christmas Carol (the 1951 version starring Alastair Sim), and ...system processing on the third movie...
  • Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice? well what is your definition of “naughty” and of “nice” because maybe i am one or maybe i am the other or both or neither. did you ever consider that? hmm? but really, i just don’t know. the verdict is still out on this one. i have not even confirmed who i am let alone the quality of me. that may become clear in another day or two and if so, i will probably be able to start speculating on the naughty or nice options. or maybe if you’ve seen me in action, you can submit your own assessment.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
  • What Terrible Movie Do You Love? Howard The Duck. Hard to not like a movie with a master of Quack Fu.
  • What Song Do You Have To Sing Along With When You Hear It? Perhaps none. I sing terrible and sound like a reject from the Dukes of Hazzard as those who heard me on the recent voice thread have heard. I sound country and very Texan. :)
  • Which Movie Do They Need To Make A Sequel To? John Carter, actually quite a good movie and with Edgar Rice Burroughs there are so many stories. Ender's Game would be a choice if they had actually made the movie like the book. Speaker for the Dead would be interesting to see a movie of.
  • If You Could Choose Your Own Nickname, What Would It Be? Knothead.
  • What Are Your 3 Favorite Movies? It changes but three all time favorites: Serenity, Lonesome Dove which is a cheat since a miniseries, Secondhand Lions.
  • Do You Think Of Yourself As Being Naughty Or Nice? Naughty.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00