Jim's Cafe Sunday 1st of November ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the month of November, peeps. Have you any special plans for this month or goals you want to achieve? Please do share!!! Hard to believe Christmas is here next month already, its been a tough year but we'll pull through together and we'll see it through 💖 I truly hope the Cafe's are a good distraction *hug

1604223593401.png 1604223677325.png 1604223692015.png

An uplifting song to start the day and lift your mood, I hope you like it.

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Can you type fast or like a snail?

Ever been to a bonfire party?

Who is your favourite actress and actor?

If you were to order a take away, what would you order?

What was the last thing you bought online?

pooky

You are valuable
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and for the invitation

I want to loose some weight this month and also sleep on time. So that's the goal for the month

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? I don't have any pets

Can you type fast or like a snail? I type like a snail haha

Ever been to a bonfire party? no

Who is your favourite actress and actor? Keanu Reeves and Angelina jolie. I liked some of their movies like matrix, salt

you were to order a take away, what would you order? chicken biryani

What was the last thing you bought online? a dress for a friend

Inviting @KM76710 @Holding my breath @Lane @1964dodge @Road to Nowhere @HappyKitty @Somebody Else @ShyGuy @Kiwi2016 @may71

KindaOtiose

Thanks for the invite @Champagne. Have a great day everyone. I don't have any plans this month as it looks like restrictive lockdowns are going to be reimposed here.

I have cats, which are much better than dogs if you ask me. *shh

Pretty fast. Over the years, I've done quite a bit of typing and I've got decently fast.

Yeah, I've been to a few. In the UK, we burn a bonfire on the 5th November and, commonly, an effigy of a guy named Guy Fawkes, as back in 1605, on the 5th November, Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the houses of parliament and kill the King.

My favorite actor/actress is probably Sasha Baron Cohen.

Chinese.

A book.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Welcome to the month of November, peeps. Have you any special plans for this month or goals you want to achieve? Please do share!!! Hard to believe Christmas is here next month already, its been a tough year but we'll pull through together and we'll see it through 💖 I truly hope the Cafe's are a good distraction *hug
I am looking forward to the sibling and nephews/nieces getting together for Thanksgiving. It will be interesting.

I love that song, Underneath the Sky. I set it up on a Spotify playlist so I can loop it through the night when I am sleeping. Thank you.

When I was married we had 7 dogs, 3 cats, some rats, a hedgehog, and a miniature horse. My favorite dog was a German Short Haired Pointer. I do not have any pets now; I like being able to get up and go whenever I want to with no responsibility.

I type moderately fast, about 20 words per minute, using two fingers on my right hand and three on my left.

I love bonfire parties. I usually get drunk enough that I sleep on their couch for the night.

Actress = Sandra Bullock, Actor = Keanu Reeves

Pizza from Antonios.

Brake pads and rotors for the front of my car yesterday.

<Remember there are kids here cafe edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I am looking forward to the sibling and nephews/nieces getting together for Thanksgiving. It will be interesting.

I love that song, Underneath the Sky. I set it up on a Spotify playlist so I can loop it through the night when I am sleeping. Thank you.

When I was married we had 7 dogs, 3 cats, some rats, a hedgehog, and a miniature horse. My favorite dog was a German Short Haired Pointer. I do not have any pets now; I like being able to get up and go whenever I want to with no responsibility.

I type moderately fast, about 20 words per minute, using two fingers on my right hand and three on my left.

I love bonfire parties. I usually get drunk enough that I sleep on their couch for the night.

Actress = Sandra Bullock, Actor = Keanu Reeves

Pizza from Antonios.

Brake pads and rotors for the front of my car yesterday.

View attachment 39947
View attachment 39948 View attachment 39949
I was reading all of the animals you had, saw the long list, minitiatire horse and was like whoa....had to go back and double check who posted this. Like Noah's Ark. Thank you for sharing this, ha. I think that's great @MosesY. We had a lot of animals too, not as exotic but parakeets, a bunny, cats, many hamsters, and my favorite guy a king snake.

Hope you have a good time with your family

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good morning. Thanks for tagging me @pooky & @Champagne. Yes, the cafes are a good distraction. We're lucky that its here. Thank you

This month, just keep going as usual but not slip into any bad habits. Got a new christmas tree so its going up early. Clearing out fridge for Thanksgiving. Thinking of getting 2 5lb weights because I feel like I'm losing muscle tone. Boring stuff like that. 😏😫 Screenshot_20201101-062400_Chrome.jpg

Tagging @Kiwi2016 @LonelyHiker @BlueGreen @sinking_ship @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Bergerac @Innocent Forever @Blue Star

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Questions before I hit farmers market for some junk I probably dont need.

1. I have 2 cats that run the joint. We are their slaves.

2. Pretty fast.

3. Campfires. Oh wait, in college a rich kid took the furniture on his father's house and burnt it. We were at his country house I guess, drunken stupor. Does this count as bonfire. I was like wtf?

4. I googled names, cheated but there's a bunch.

Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, honorable mention Robert DeNiro before he became a raving lunatic.

Reese Witherspoon, sigourney Weaver, Viola Davis so many more.

4. Pizza from @Human Ex Machinae

5. Ummm, underwear. 🤣 8052260_a231b.gif

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for the tag @Champagne. My only plan for this month is to sign a contract and for doing it I have to avoid the lockdown and hope my flight won't be cancelled.

Spiders count? Nah, I don’t have any pets because I have two homes and I can’t drag them on the plane with me or leave them alone. Sometimes I babysit a Portuguese water dog.

I type very fast on laptop and pretty slow on the phone.

I love them. Even more if there’s booze.

Winona Ryder and Kevin Spacey if I have to name two.

Pizza.

Cotton rope to make a dream catcher.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne. My only plan for this month is to sign a contract and for doing it I have to avoid the lockdown and hope my flight won't be cancelled.

Spiders count? Nah, I don’t have any pets because I have two homes and I can’t drag them on the plane with me or leave them alone. Sometimes I babysit a Portuguese water dog.

I type very fast on laptop and pretty slow on the phone.

I love them. Even more if there’s booze.

Winona Ryder and Kevin Spacey if I have to name two.

Pizza.

Cotton rope to make a dream catcher.
Hi @Inya. I just watched Beetlejuice (again) 😁 last night for Halloween. Winona was so young and pretty in her red bride dress.

I now have to Google portugese water dig, ha.

MusicMoggy

Thanks for the invite, Champagne *hug10

Haven't been in here for a while... ok so...

A cat and 2 mice somewhere that she brought in

Like a snail

Yep *stars

So many! All Time fave though I might have to go for Al Pacino, but Tom Hardy is a very close 2nd

Deep pan margarita from Pizza Hut

Some new coils for my vape pen

PrincessPure

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? A cat

I'm super fast, ya know, I'm a translator, so...

Nope

Not too sure, I like a lot. Imma go with all actors and actresses from "friends"

If you were to order a take away, what would you order? I
usually get a slice of pizza as street food

Skin exfoliator and candles (they are essential for fall^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00