Jim's Cafe - Sunday 21st August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hello café peeps! How is everyone today? It is nearly 1pm here and I have had NO TEA yet - pitiful. Going to head over the hills to the bigger town on the other side to do some shopping today. I don't have enough pretty notebooks in my life!

Hope everyone has a lovely lovely Sunday!
    Brian777 likes this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good afternoon, i'm doing just fine :) No breakfast as of yet. Who are you going shopping with? Have fun girly, I love pretty notebooks too *yes :)
    Brian777 likes this.
  3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Breakfast time here. Blueberries with cereal. Since it is the USA I will offer coffee. I could offer blueberry pancakes for the cafe but no tea. I do not like tea. Good thing I don't live in GB!
    Have a great day.
    DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

It is raining here today.

Not sure what I will do today.
    Brian777 likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, hope you all have a good Sunday :) It's finally cooled off here, today it's only 73 degrees.....nice.
    Nothing planned except park with Dog, life is boring or at least I am. I've gotten through about 5 books in a month so reading seems to be my most exciting past time. I'd love to have the energy and motivation to do something different.
    Here's a picture of my best buddy Bella, lounging at the park.
    Take care everyone

Attached Files:

Witty_Sarcasm and baywasp like this.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I have to call someone about a room. Utilities there are pretty expensive despite the low rent, but I really don't have many options. And it does seem to be walking distance from school. I feel nervous though.
    Brian777 likes this.
  7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@baywasp Good luck with the phonecall

@Freya How did the shopping go?

I just got back from the pride parade. :)
    baywasp likes this.
  8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Quiet day for me so far
  9. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Woke up just after 10pm and walked into town to MacDonalds. Got a Chicken BBQ Smokehouse, mozzarella dips, fries and a banana milkshake. Back home I'm watching 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown (for anyone unfamiliar with this it's...)

You know the bit when you have a milkshake and it's near the end so if you're using a straw you're tipping the cup at an angle, well I tried this with the lid off and as I wasn't wearing a t-shirt I ended up with a fair amount of milkshake over my chest which I smeared and rubbed in. I have to say that I didn't find this at all erotic.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I just slept the day away. It's cold today, for summer anyway, and just trying to recover from last night. Getting extra stress I don't need, and have to nip it in the bud,
    DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.