Jim's cafe Sunday 28th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think there's lots more members here that could have perfectly funny answers to that "we all have that one friend that" pic
Oh yes, I totally agree, I just chose the ones I personally know to be really funny and could have crazy ass stories for us... *rofl

Don't worry, totally get what you meant, I should have phrased it better *hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Tysm for the tag @BlackOpium :)

I think there's lots more members here that could have perfectly funny answers to that "we all have that one friend that" pic, just sayin'. I know I'm not one of them but then I never claimed to be anyway. Not everyone here even has the motivation to be such a way & also that kind of thing doesn't always come naturally to a person. Or maybe it did once, long ago, & then died (or was ripped out in a most merciless way by a sadistic as hell bitch, jerk, or both) so please try to just imagine what that would even be like cos I bet most people can't, unless they have been through such a thing that is. Sorry but I just had to say this, hope it won't be deemed to be "unnecessarily mean" cos damn that is SO not what I am doing or meaning by posting this all here, not at all. Hopefully it will be taken the right way. K well now on with my answer to the q about piercings then I guess.

Just have the standard 1 hole in each ear piercing, got them when I was 8. I rarely wear earrings though cos most that I wear tend to make my ears really itchy so I guess I have that sensitive ears problem or w/e I dunno lol.
I don't usually wear much jewelry anyway, even though I have at least 20+ necklaces, several bracelets and dunno how many pairs of earrings but have collected a lot of them over the years anyway lol :p
It doesn't matter to me how witty or funny someone is, I like your posts regardless. Most of the time I feel like I post dumb things and I'm just winging it. :P I think you're a great friend and glad to have you here.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey and welcome to Jim's cafe! I hope you're enjoying the weekend and hope you're able to relax and chill out with a nice drink and fab food.

Watched this movie a few nights ago, Step Brothers. I had forgotten how incredibly hilarious it was. If anyone here has not seen it, lemme say its a must see, *bounce plus it is on NetFlix.

Contains these 2 dudes; View attachment 34785

Anyway, let's go with this picture... We all have that one friend.... @Ash600 @Aurelia @Lux @Auri @Walker View attachment 34787 now finish the sentence :D

I tagged the above here because I know they will have hilarious answers! *halo

So, today is international body piercing day!!! Who knew there was one, right? https://nationaldaycalendar.com/international-body-piercing-day-june-28/

Who here has piercings, wanna share with us how many you have? I'm quite boring on this one, just my ears, those piercings guns scare the crap out of me :D

Okay, strange, after some googling I find out you can get many, many types of ear piercings, 14 to be exact. Tell us all about your wild holiday piercings, being scared of getting them, ones you're scared to get, ones you regretted, one you got as a teen but still rock the look *dance4

View attachment 34789 View attachment 34793
Danger Café. i can’t even comprehend how at this time of day it could already be tomorrow in any part of the world particularly when it takes more than a half a day to get to those parts that think tomorrow is already today. so when it comes to piercing you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out but by then you likely will have missed it late some time yesterday.

the big Q i guess is in this sentence:

We all have that one friend.... who like all the others remains elusive...

i guess that sounds a little sad and the above a mystery so i will return tomorrow today and a fresh cup of coffee will shed new light. now for yesterday’s dinner today this evening now.🌭🍔🍕🥗 🥦🍺

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Three piercings in a row on my lower right lip. Had them there for a long time now, many years. My daily jewelry is three matching fire opal studs... I quite like them.

Have had a few different piercings over the years, but (maybe strangely?) I've never had my ears pierced.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Oh yes, I totally agree, I just chose the ones I personally know to be really funny and could have crazy ass stories for us... *rofl

Don't worry, totally get what you meant, I should have phrased it better *hug
Ty I am glad you aren't mad, after I said that I was like oh no they (meaning the mods here not you) are gonna think I'm being mean or something & that's so not how I meant it. I just really don't like anything that causes people to feel excluded, I mean I'm used to it enough now that I can usually handle it fairly well but it took me a LONG time to get to where I even am now but when I wasn't as used to how things are here that stuff upset me a lot & just made me feel kinda excluded. Anyway that was really nice & understanding of you to say so ty for not being mad. *hug
Also, I was sure not trying to be funny, I think people realize that's not what I was doing, maybe it's that I just seem too serious well that's just how I am so wtf ever.

Ty @Witty✯Sarcasm for saying those nice, sweet & kind things! :) I'm glad you like me even though I'm not remotely witty or funny, that's nice of you to say :) I think your posts are great though & pretty sure lots of other people here do too. Definitely not dumb anyway.
I'm glad you're here too & think you're a great friend also :) *hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ty I am glad you aren't mad, after I said that I was like oh no they (meaning the mods here not you) are gonna think I'm being mean or something & that's so not how I meant it. I just really don't like anything that causes people to feel excluded, I mean I'm used to it enough now that I can usually handle it fairly well but it took me a LONG time to get to where I even am now but when I wasn't as used to how things are here that stuff upset me a lot & just made me feel kinda excluded. Anyway that was really nice & understanding of you to say so ty for not being mad. *hug
Also, I was sure not trying to be funny, I think people realize that's not what I was doing, maybe it's that I just seem too serious well that's just how I am so wtf ever.

Ty @Witty✯Sarcasm for saying those nice, sweet & kind things! :) I'm glad you like me even though I'm not remotely witty or funny, that's nice of you to say :) I think your posts are great though & pretty sure lots of other people here do too. Definitely not dumb anyway.
I'm glad you're here too & think you're a great friend also :)*hug
I think you are funny too by the way. You say things that make me laugh and smile. Thank you for saying that about my posts, it makes me feel less insecure about it.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I tagged the above here because I know they will have hilarious answers! *halo
Aww girl, the pressure. :p Joking Why do people think I'm funny? I'm not funny. Oh well. Perhaps not intentionally. *rofl Good thing I have all Sunday to think about something worthy of my favourite girl. ♡ lol
Who here has piercings, wanna share with us how many you have?
3. Nothing exciting. Wish I had more.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't worry at all. We're both well meaning people and civil, to an extent ;) j/kidding :D I knew you didn't mean anything bad straight away of course, but i'm glad of your input, i'll bear it in mind so thank you and here's a hug my friend *hug I'd never be mad at you *hug

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
I think you are funny too by the way. You say things that make me laugh and smile. Thank you for saying that about my posts, it makes me feel less insecure about it.
Ty @Witty✯Sarcasm for saying you think I'm funny! :) :) :) :) :) :) That makes me extremely happy so I hope those emoticons <<<< prove that lol :) ;) It really does mean a lot to me, I'm never sure if anyone ever thinks anything I say is funny or even just "amusing" (hopefully not where they are laughing AT me though lol cos that would not feel so very great) so I'm really glad you think that :) Ysw for what I said, I definitely meant it ;) *hug

Ty @BlackOpium too I still have a very long way to go with not comparing myself to those I wish I was naturally a LOT more like (ie those who seem to be a lot more appreciated and celebrated as a result of that appreciation) so I know a lot of it is just kind of my problem & maybe I just need to keep trying harder to not care so much about all this kind of thing. I'm glad you appreciate the input & that you'd never be mad at me though, same to you for sure! :) *hug
PS- Sorry didn't mean to post bomb your thread, hope it didn't annoy people too terribly :p

Hey can the admin’s put a time delay on this thread.
I’m sitting on my porch watching the rain as the sun goes down.
It’s messing with me. 😂
Some of Sf's user's are past midday in their country so it is only fair ;) plus it gives me something to do while I cannot switch off my never ending barrage of negative thoughts. Yup, throw some colours at me :D
Luv ya bro
Good vibes all day

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ty @Witty✯Sarcasm for saying you think I'm funny! :):):):):):) That makes me extremely happy so I hope those emoticons <<<< prove that lol :);) It really does mean a lot to me, I'm never sure if anyone ever thinks anything I say is funny or even just "amusing" (hopefully not where they are laughing AT me though lol cos that would not feel so very great) so I'm really glad you think that :) Ysw for what I said, I definitely meant it ;)*hug

Ty @BlackOpium too I still have a very long way to go with not comparing myself to those I wish I was naturally a LOT more like (ie those who seem to be a lot more appreciated and celebrated as a result of that appreciation) so I know a lot of it is just kind of my problem & maybe I just need to keep trying harder to not care so much about all this kind of thing. I'm glad you appreciate the input & that you'd never be mad at me though, same to you for sure! :)*hug
PS- Sorry didn't mean to post bomb your thread, hope it didn't annoy people too terribly :p
I think you are funny, not in the mean way where you laugh at someone, I have dealt with that before and hate it. But I definitely think you are funny in a good way and make me feel better. I don't think you're annoying anyone or spamming the thread, this is a place for discussion after all. :)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
What are these things called friends? LOL

No piercing or tattoos I claim it is I would never put a bumper sticker on a Yugo, most claim Ferarri or such but I am more of a used Yugo, broken down. You know what the Yugo operator's manual is? Bus schedule!

Actually I just don't like needles. I even found the painless way to check blood glucose. :)

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Piercings, I used to have a lot of those. Lip, eyebrow, nose, tongue and several in the ears. Then there was this thing where managers shouldn't look a certain way, so we pulled most of that out. The gauges in my ears never closed all the way up, so I kept those, everything else is long ago closed up.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
The nearest I ever got to having anything pierced was when I was a kid and my brother throw a dart at me. Missed my head by inches but when went right through my finger and embedded itself in the carpet. I was stunned due to what had just happened, my brother was stunned due to in his opinion, it being an excellently fine throw.

As for one having one of those friends, there was this fella from Uni days. Nice enough chap, but off his fucking head at times. He was the type of guy who used to get up midwy through a gathering to say he was just popping out for something. Then he you wouldn't see or hear anything from him for several days. When he did turn up, there was always some crazy-arsed story attached. One memorable occasion, he went totally of the grid, not a peep for around 3 or 4 yrs. Then out the blue, I get a phone call from him, saying he can't speak long as he's ringing from his bosse's phone at work, in Malaysia. FFS.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Piercings, I used to have a lot of those. Lip, eyebrow, nose, tongue and several in the ears. Then there was this thing where managers shouldn't look a certain way, so we pulled most of that out. The gauges in my ears never closed all the way up, so I kept those, everything else is long ago closed up.
That slightly pisses me off. :D But I know... Pfff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00