Jim's cafe Sunday 28th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Oh oki. :( How difficult is it for you three to meet? Cause months apart, it seems like you don't live in the same state or something and it requires lots of organization. ^^
It shouldn't be that difficult at all. We live in the same city. The other two might be a bit busy with work sometimes, but I think they're making it harder than it needs to be.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It shouldn't be that difficult at all. We live in the same city. The other two might be a bit busy with work sometimes, but I think they're making it harder than it needs to be.
Well, I totally get your frustration then. *console Hope you can have a bloody amazing evening anyway!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
piercings! yes i have entertained the idea... tattoos no, but piercings yes! i’d actually like one on an eyebrow. i wondered about if it should be the left one or the right one and where - close to the middle of the face, closer to the side? the problem was that those close would never let me hear the end of it - the disapproval and sadly i am ruled by disapproval. my older brother maybe 50+ years ago had his ear done and everyone treated him as if he was - idk, like some kind of aura about him like he was a pirate or something. but i’m not interested in the ear. that somehow bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00