Jim's cafe Sunday 28th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey and welcome to Jim's cafe! I hope you're enjoying the weekend and hope you're able to relax and chill out with a nice drink and fab food.

Watched this movie a few nights ago, Step Brothers. I had forgotten how incredibly hilarious it was. If anyone here has not seen it, lemme say its a must see, *bounce plus it is on NetFlix.

Contains these 2 dudes; 1593299839230.png

Anyway, let's go with this picture... We all have that one friend.... @Ash600 @Aurelia @Lux @Auri @Walker 1593300024013.png now finish the sentence :D

I tagged the above here because I know they will have hilarious answers! *halo

So, today is international body piercing day!!! Who knew there was one, right? https://nationaldaycalendar.com/international-body-piercing-day-june-28/

Who here has piercings, wanna share with us how many you have? I'm quite boring on this one, just my ears, those piercings guns scare the crap out of me :D

Okay, strange, after some googling I find out you can get many, many types of ear piercings, 14 to be exact. Tell us all about your wild holiday piercings, being scared of getting them, ones you're scared to get, ones you regretted, one you got as a teen but still rock the look *dance4

1593300291134.png 1593300671629.png

Hey and welcome to Jim's cafe! I hope you're enjoying the weekend and hope you're able to relax and chill out with a nice drink and fab food.

Watched this movie a few nights ago, Step Brothers. I had forgotten how incredibly hilarious it was. If anyone here has not seen it, lemme say its a must see, *bounce plus it is on NetFlix.

Contains these 2 dudes; View attachment 34785

Anyway, let's go with this picture... We all have that one friend.... @Ash600 @Aurelia @Lux @Auri @Walker View attachment 34787 now finish the sentence :D

I tagged the above here because I know they will have hilarious answers! *halo

So, today is international body piercing day!!! Who knew there was one, right? https://nationaldaycalendar.com/international-body-piercing-day-june-28/

Who here has piercings, wanna share with us how many you have? I'm quite boring on this one, just my ears, those piercings guns scare the crap out of me :D

Okay, strange, after some googling I find out you can get many, many types of ear piercings, 14 to be exact. Tell us all about your wild holiday piercings, being scared of getting them, ones you're scared to get, ones you regretted, one you got as a teen but still rock the look *dance4

View attachment 34789 View attachment 34793
Hey can the admin’s put a time delay on this thread.
I’m sitting on my porch watching the rain as the sun goes down.
It’s messing with me. 😂

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Who here has piercings, wanna share with us how many you have?
I no longer have any piercings... I'm old yanno. I used to have my ears pierced 37 times though which now, in retrospect seems like an awful lot.
I also had my tongue pierced twice, vertically. (yes, at the same time) I wanted to switch it to a triangle but apparently that was illegal all over the country at the time so couldn't get it done. I just went to google up if people are doing that now and of course they are....
1593301297825.png
This person looks a little red. Should have that checked out.

Anyway yeah, I used to have piercings but I'm old af and gave it up for stretchy jeans, crocheting and hearing aids.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey can the admin’s put a time delay on this thread.
I’m sitting on my porch watching the rain as the sun goes down.
It’s messing with me. 😂
Some of Sf's user's are past midday in their country so it is only fair ;) plus it gives me something to do while I cannot switch off my never ending barrage of negative thoughts. Yup, throw some colours at me :D

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
We all have that friend who lacks a filter, like @Walker :P

I had my ears pierced when I was 12, but had an allergic reaction to them. My ears swelled up around the earrings and they had to be cut out of my ears. There are still scars on my ears from that. But if I could get pierced safely, I'd get more on my ears, maybe nose or lip or something too.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I used to have my ears pierce. I think the hole is close now. i stopped wearing it cause I always lose my earrings. Hahaha. I stopped wearing any jewelleries, I don't know how but I always lose them - even bracelets! 😹

And lmao, I think if I pierce anywhere, I'll still lose it.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @BlackOpium :)

I think there's lots more members here that could have perfectly funny answers to that "we all have that one friend that" pic, just sayin'. I know I'm not one of them but then I never claimed to be anyway. Not everyone here even has the motivation to be such a way & also that kind of thing doesn't always come naturally to a person. Or maybe it did once, long ago, & then died (or was ripped out in a most merciless way by a sadistic as hell bitch, jerk, or both) so please try to just imagine what that would even be like cos I bet most people can't, unless they have been through such a thing that is. Sorry but I just had to say this, hope it won't be deemed to be "unnecessarily mean" cos damn that is SO not what I am doing or meaning by posting this all here, not at all. Hopefully it will be taken the right way. K well now on with my answer to the q about piercings then I guess.

Just have the standard 1 hole in each ear piercing, got them when I was 8. I rarely wear earrings though cos most that I wear tend to make my ears really itchy so I guess I have that sensitive ears problem or w/e I dunno lol.
I don't usually wear much jewelry anyway, even though I have at least 20+ necklaces, several bracelets and dunno how many pairs of earrings but have collected a lot of them over the years anyway lol :p

Bbear82

Thanks for the invite @BlackOpium
I have my ears pierced where normally done. At one point I had the top of my ear pierced but my long hair got knotted in it so took it out I have pierced my tongue twice the first time I had to take it out because the nurses were worried I’d crack my teeth on it giving birth to Ashlie. And the second time I got it redone I was in job corps and got caught no other ones here so now just the typical lower ear

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Tysm for the tag @BlackOpium :)

I think there's lots more members here that could have perfectly funny answers to that "we all have that one friend that" pic, just sayin'. I know I'm not one of them but then I never claimed to be anyway. Not everyone here even has the motivation to be such a way & also that kind of thing doesn't always come naturally to a person. Or maybe it did once, long ago, & then died (or was ripped out in a most merciless way by a sadistic as hell bitch, jerk, or both) so please try to just imagine what that would even be like cos I bet most people can't, unless they have been through such a thing that is. Sorry but I just had to say this, hope it won't be deemed to be "unnecessarily mean" cos damn that is SO not what I am doing or meaning by posting this all here, not at all. Hopefully it will be taken the right way. K well now on with my answer to the q about piercings then I guess.

Just have the standard 1 hole in each ear piercing, got them when I was 8. I rarely wear earrings though cos most that I wear tend to make my ears really itchy so I guess I have that sensitive ears problem or w/e I dunno lol.
I don't usually wear much jewelry anyway, even though I have at least 20+ necklaces, several bracelets and dunno how many pairs of earrings but have collected a lot of them over the years anyway lol :p
Oh, Jesus!!! ;D you are funny 😁 @ JMG!!;)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Great 👍 movie choice @BlackOpium !!! :D one of my all-time faves! & oh, so relatable (j/k..;))! ~ got to go practice my Steven seagal moves in the garage. . . (Or is it, “karate-chops!?”) ‘‘tis been too long—> ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00