Jim's Cafe - Sunday, November 18, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good morning everyone, cant start day without coffee any will do. Ugh winter i hate being cold! And christmas i love christmas as a matter of fact today is put up the tree day, hope everyone has a great day! Xx
hi katy how are you doing today

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Putting up the tree already???

I wish I could look forward to Christmas. I used to love it so much, but now it's just another day.
I hope you feel better by Christmas you can spend part of it with us i'm busy Christmas eve with family but I should be here most of Christmas day so you can hang out with me as well as others

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
coffee is very important I can't live without it and I think everyone that hates coffee should be deported to a deserted island :):pnobody badmouths my coffee lol
winter I used to love as a kid snow days, sledding etc. but now I hate snow I like to see it snowing and fresh snow is nice to look at but shoveling, cleaning truck off, driving etc. yuk
Christmas I put into 3 parts. 1. as a child was a magical time and I had a great Christmas every year but one (was sick)
2. my kids growing up we did everything possible to make their Christmas wonderful and we did make it great every year not just the gifts but the whole experience of course my wife and I gave each other cheap gifts so all the money went to the kids.
3. kids are grown and gone, give them regular gifts give the grandchildren gifts, and the rest goes to my wife and I to exchange gifts (now it's our turn lol)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey dodge im doing good have spent most of day putting up tree n decorating it has made me so happy how was ur day
pretty good had to take the wife shopping for about 4 hours but it's ok now that things are better i'm doing great it's amazing what a little hope will do we have a tradition we get our tree the Friday after thanksgiving and i'm so pleased you're doing well you deserve it

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tags @Innocent Forever @Ash600 @Woowoo

Could really do with a coffee now. I'm absolutely pooped, been a crazy manic day. But if I have a coffee now I won't sleep. I have decaf but it tastes like shite.

Winter. I like winter. As a hormonal, hot flush stricken woman, I appreciate the cold. In fact my husband reckons he's going to hire me out this year to roll around people's driveways to de-ice them :p
I appreciate all of the seasons, it's good to have a change. I think I'd really miss the different seasons if I lived somewhere without them.

Christmas. I loved it when the children were small. Now? Not so much. It just tends to be stressful. But I do love seeing all the twinkly lights, they're so pretty.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Nice your wife is lucky girl that you will shop with her for 4 hrs! I love shopping:rolleyes: n its great that you have traditions like that it makes it even more special. I not sure i deserve it dodge but im deadset on making my life better! Xxx katy
of course you are worth it just try to keep getting better we will help you remember it's ok to falter once in a while as long as you keep trying

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It actually went really well, thanks Woo. Mother liked the cake too which was a relief!
Lovely to get it over with though. Now home in my PJ's with a large glass of red watching I'm a Celebrity :)
Sounds like the perfect end to the day :) I'm glad it went well. I forgot I'm a Celebrity started tonight. I'll have to catch up later.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Nice your wife is lucky girl that you will shop with her for 4 hrs! I love shopping:rolleyes: n its great that you have traditions like that it makes it even more special. I not sure i deserve it dodge but im deadset on making my life better! Xxx katy
You definitely deserve for your life to get better Katy and good on you for being determined to make it happen. Is the tree all done? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00