Jims cafe Sunday October 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbear82

good morning, afternoon and evening to all the SF family and friends here. thought i would open today. here are some treats to enjoy as we chat.
1601780474442.png 1601780572808.png

now for some fun questions.

1. what is your favorite wild animal?
2.who is your favorite band?
3. what is your favorite movie?
4. favorite indoor animal?
5. what animal is your biggest fear?

lets all have fun and hope the day is great for all .

@1964dodge @Champagne @Froggie @Walker @Shadowlands

help tag please!! hugs to all*grouphug2

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Bbear82 . great job but i hope you don't mind suggesting changing it to sunday cafe

1. favorite animal : bear, i can walk around naked in the forest and eat anything that bugs me including humans, and i get to hibernate all winter.

2. favorite band : bobby vinton and his band

3. favorite movie : love story

4. favorite indoor pet : dog

5. most feared animal : bear

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Cool ty for opening the cafe @Bbear82 I will tag some more people too :) PS - Good idea Mike about making it be a Sunday.4th one since there's already a Sat one ;) :)
My tags: @extraterrestrialone @MisterBGone @Road to Nowhere @Kiwi2016 @Baywasp @sinking_ship
Will tag more in another post, here's my answers to the q's for now though :)

Kinda hard cos there's lots of animals I love, most of them really but ok I guess I'll say giraffe

ABBA

Star Wars (the original trilogy) ;) ❀

Cat

Bears I guess.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
1. what is your favorite wild animal? Wolverine and ratel, although bears are close.
2.who is your favorite band? Single favorite would have to be Allman Brothers.
3. what is your favorite movie? Spirit of St Louis if a single favorite. Jimmy Stewart as Charles Lindbergh.
4. favorite indoor animal? Cat, or Miss Cat, the newest puss in the house, I have her spoiled, she has me hyptnotized and under her control. But she is a great mouser and ratter.
5. what animal is your biggest fear? Humans. Other animals kill for survival but humans...

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Cool ty for opening the cafe @Bbear82 I will tag some more people too :) PS - Good idea Mike about making it be a Sunday.4th one since there's already a Sat one ;):)
My tags: @extraterrestrialone @MisterBGone @Road to Nowhere @Kiwi2016 @Baywasp @sinking_ship
Will tag more in another post, here's my answers to the q's for now though :)

Kinda hard cos there's lots of animals I love, most of them really but ok I guess I'll say giraffe

ABBA

Star Wars (the original trilogy) ;) ❀

Cat

Bears I guess.
i’m not officially awake yet but thanks for the tag JMG, i’m not any kind of awake yet either but when i try to go to sleep, i can’t. its autumn and only early october and can you believe it? they’ve already turned on the heat. i’m drying out. its off to the shower for me with a big glass of ice water to sip as i moisten to face the day! hopefully i’ll be back later when the desert air has blown away * opens windows *...

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
1. what is your favorite wild animal? Capybara and red panda, just to name a few.
2.who is your favorite band? A fave is Led Zeppelin, but it's hard to pick just one.
3. what is your favorite movie? Again hard to choose, Wizard of Oz is a favorite.
4. favorite indoor animal? Dog
5. what animal is your biggest fear? Anything that can kill me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00