SF Supporter
1. what is your favorite wild animal?
2.who is your favorite band?
3. what is your favorite movie?
4. favorite indoor animal?
5. what animal is your biggest fear?
1. The black mamba....they are solitary creatures, and no one fucks with them

2. Tough call...probably a three-way tie between Rush, The Who and Pink Floyd

3. Even tougher call....there are so many good films out there. Alien (1979) is brilliant and one I could watch every day and neve tire of. Same goes for 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and Shadowlands (1993).

4. Cats

5. Homo sapiens...although I'll submit that humankind is anything but 'wise' *huh

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you for opening the Cafe @Bbear82 and thank you for tagging me @JMG

Meerkats are cute.
Yanni with his band
Crying game
Spyders
None in normal life circumstances.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Thank you @Bbear82 for opening the cafe and @1964dodge for inviting me.

now for some fun questions.

The atlantic salmon.

Disturbed

Gladiator, watching it again now

German Short Haired Pointer

I do not fear any animals.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening @Bbear82 and thanks for the tag @JMG...a happy Sunday to one and all!

So to the questions...

Elephants --their intelligence, gentleness despite their size, their memories of one's lost... hope one day to see one in person in the wild...

Admit don't really have one favorite....so one's that come to mind at the moment...David Bowie, Elton John...Beatles...

Again...can't pick just one... Casablanca, The Graduate, Sound of Music

Cats though do love dogs too as haven't had a cat in over 20 years

Snakes...having been chased by a cottonmouth/water moccasin as a kid in a basement...

Wishing all a great day....we're celebrating my mother-in-law's 106th birthday today so looking forward to that...

tagging @begerac @Nick the Fantastical Duck @Kira @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Citizen Insane @mpk @auburnfrog @pooky @Champagne @Lady Wolfshead @Lane

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Good morning from my corner of the world everyone! Thanks for the tag @JMG 😁 Also of course thank you @Bbear82 for opening today & for the treats haha

I love all animals really, but the raven has to be my favorite, for the spirit animal aspect I suppose, I'm only a bit into that kind of stuff but always found it intriguing. I also feel like ravens are unique in a way.

That's tough because I don't have a single favorite band & haven't since I was a teenager 😅 right now I've been listening to a lot of the Cure, the Smiths, Stranglers, Sisters of mercy & a few other bands kind of like them (been trying to find different stuff to groove to though from my usual)

Really liked Donnie Darko. I love movies like that, definitely one that made one think.

I can't choose! I'm a dog & cat person, I'm fond of just about any lovable creature almost! 🙂

Used to be SUPER afraid of snakes. I conquered the fear though, it took ahot minute. I can hold peoples pet snakes now but I'm not a fan of them just kinda showing up out of nowhere still

Przym

When I was 8, it was the cheetah. *dunno

Silverchair.

Girl, Interrupted

Dog

Rationally, spiders. Irrationally, bears - because I will more than likely never be around one.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi everyone. Hope you’ve all had a good day so far. Mines almost over. Back to Monday tomorrow. Intending to spend the whole week doing the minimum of what I am expected to do and then hiding from everything and everyone else. Don’t want to be let down again this week by people who say they care and then ignore me, so best to hide and not expect anything from anyone.

Duck, particularly white ducks, hatched some out many years ago and they were gorgeous.
Don’t have one really although @Champagne introduced me to cimorelli recently and I listen to dear Evan Hansen quite a lot.
Notting hill or You’ve got mail.
cat
Slightly scared of dogs as I was attacked by one as a child. I’m ok if I know the dog but I’m often wary.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @JMG
It's been a pretty good week, but I'm going to have to work on my project soon. Not looking forward to that or really sure what I'm doing.
1. what is your favorite wild animal? Sea otter probably
2.who is your favorite band? Pile
3. what is your favorite movie? Little Miss Sunshine
4. favorite indoor animal? Pet rat
5. what animal is your biggest fear? Idk

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
lets all have fun and hope the day is great for all
Hey Bbear, thanks for this café. I did and do! First I finally woke up - officially. Eventually I went out for a long walk in the park. Very nice day today!! It was a pretty long walk and it's a beautiful day* but now I'm kind of exhausted!! I'm only gunna try to tackle 2 questions.

what is your favorite wild animal? I'm sticking with praying mantis!!! There is mystique about them that captures my attention.
2.who is your favorite band? I have so many favorite bands but what I mentioned above (*) reminded me. One of those bands is - It's A Beautiful Day!!! (1970s band) they made some pretty nice music!!! So for today, that's the one😊. But I latelylike faun.

Last edited:
1. The black mamba....they are solitary creatures, and no one fucks with them

2. Tough call...probably a three-way tie between Rush, The Who and Pink Floyd

3. Even tougher call....there are so many good films out there. Alien (1979) is brilliant and one I could watch every day and neve tire of. Same goes for 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and Shadowlands (1993).

4. Cats

5. Homo sapiens...although I'll submit that humankind is anything but 'wise' *huh
I said humans before I saw your answer!!! Lol. I also do love Pink Floyd and the Who. But Ok Go is my favorite modern band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00