1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's cafe- Thurs 14 June

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Woowoo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

2. Woowoo

After yesterday the cafe is looking splendid with some new paintings. I've had a spring clean and the place looks great :)
    hungry-heroes_400x0_crop_400x250_34f2402bda.jpg
    mains-of-taymouth-courtyard.jpg

The courtyard is open but it might be a bit chilly out there today so bring a jumper :)

THE-IVY-CHELSEA-GARDEN-AUGUST 2016 (9).jpg

So, as the cafe is looking so good I thought we could invite some guests. If you could bring along anybody (living or dead) who would it be and why?

Bring along as many guests as you like @bobbob @Ash600 @Kiwi2016 @Witty_Sarcasm @Jinis40 @Freya @INFJVirgoBPD @may71 @Kalicka @walker95 @Sunday16 @HumanExMachina @Paisley @extraterrestrialone @Lara_C @Acanthi @VioletDawn @baywasp @Ineluki @rabitt3434 @LonelyLuna @Dawn @Charlieb10088 @Aspasia @BumbleBee @bubblebear @Polarbear @Emerald Hyperion @JamesMcC93 @richard 1998 @Maisy.louisa @Gems @total eclipse @ennui @pooky @yonk @Dycorp @Silverpuddle

3. Woowoo

4. neko-chan

neko-chan Well-Known Member

hey.. thanks for inviting me..

not exactly well.. got a headache and my hand is aching.. not sure why.. even typing something makes it hurt..

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  5. neko-chan

well maybe it could be great to have a chat with a lot of great minds like einstein.. would be interesting to ask him questions about his discoveries..

6. neko-chan

well maybe it could be great to have a chat with a lot of great minds like einstein.. would be interesting to ask him questions about his discoveries..

7. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Today i woke up crook(sick) with a cold and very achey,so i am feeling quiet sorry for myself and very bloody sooky.

The cafe looks amazing, ill bring my poncho n sit basically ontop of the heater! With my mask on as to not get anyone sick!!

I hope thursday is kind to you all. Maybe try and stop at least once to day and enjoy the small things in life like today i was lucky enough to have some sunshine after almost a week n a half of rainy days.

Take it easy *hugs* for those who wish to have one

8. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and yet another fantastic opening and theme for the cafe :)

It certainly is a thought provoking one, great names have already been mentioned. Perhaps Da vinci, Aristotle, Johnny Cash, Grouch Marx, Keith Moon, Christopher Walken, Van Gogh, Gandhi,Dalai Lama.
    and of course all you folks as well :)

9. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Nice topic for the day. I dig it.

Nelson Mandela, Nikola Tesla, Dalai Lama
    ... and a throw down of Sid Vicious, all cleaned up and ready to talk about what we can do to fix things up in the world now.

What about you? @Freya Yes, make time to reply. We want to know.
    @nobodyknows71 I think you've got something interesting here too.

10. MagickLynx

MagickLynx . SF Supporter

I'd bring Princess Diana, Philip K Dick, Stephen King, Ozzy Osbourne, Madonna, Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, I'm sure this could turn into a huge list so I'll stop there! :D:D:D

11. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

Present! Thanks for the tag @Woowoo :)

My first thought was Jim Morrison but he’d probably wreck everything haha.

My brother :cool:

Good call re Van Gogh.. I’d love him to see how famous his art became. Christopher Walken is an interesting choice, too.

12. Piotr Liński

Piotr Liński Active Member

Hello
    I have only one exam until end of school year.
    And I will pass to the next class.
    So yeah
    Good day

13. Woowoo

Sorry to hear that- hope you're feeling better soon :)

pooky likes this.
  14. Woowoo

That's a good one. I bet that would be a really interesting conversation :)

pooky likes this.
  15. Woowoo

Sorry you're not feeling well @na-taya Snuggle up under a blanket with a hot drink in a cosy corner of the cafe.

2018-06-14-12-03-00-294103007.jpeg

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Witty_Sarcasm, pooky and na-taya like this.
  16. Woowoo

That's a real eclectic mix there @Ash600 Would you have them all along to the cafe at the same time? That would be one hell of an interesting conversation ;)

Witty_Sarcasm and pooky like this.
  17. Woowoo

Some great choices @MagickLynx I'd especially love to chat to Princess Diana and Kurt Cobain :)

Witty_Sarcasm and pooky like this.
  18. Woowoo

I think Jim Morrison would be a great addition to the cafe. We might just have to keep an eye on him ;)

I'd love your brother to come along too- from what I've read, it sounds like he was a great guy. I used to be in a band too so he could join me, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Keith Moon, Johnny Cash and Ozzy Osborne in a jamming session!! :)

And good point about Van Gogh. I think @bobbob and @texaskitty hung some of his paintings in the cafe yesterday. I wonder what he'd think to see his work being so well known and valued today?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Witty_Sarcasm, Ash600 and pooky like this.
  19. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Thanks at @Woowoo thats been me all day today with heater on, am about to jump in bed for the night now and hopefully just zonk out and get a good sleep.
    Xxx

Witty_Sarcasm, Woowoo and pooky like this.
  20. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Well there are lots of good choices. I'd like to sit down and talk to some SFers, both present and past. Of course Van Gogh lol and Princess Diana but I think the number one person I'd like to chat with is Jesus. Perhaps He would explain some of those pesky parables :)

Great idea whoever for todays Cafe topic!