• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's cafe- Thurs 14 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
After yesterday the cafe is looking splendid with some new paintings. I've had a spring clean and the place looks great :)
hungry-heroes_400x0_crop_400x250_34f2402bda.jpg
mains-of-taymouth-courtyard.jpg

The courtyard is open but it might be a bit chilly out there today so bring a jumper :)

THE-IVY-CHELSEA-GARDEN-AUGUST 2016 (9).jpg

So, as the cafe is looking so good I thought we could invite some guests. If you could bring along anybody (living or dead) who would it be and why?

Bring along as many guests as you like @bobbob @Ash600 @Kiwi2016 @Witty_Sarcasm @Jinis40 @Freya @INFJVirgoBPD @may71 @Kalicka @walker95 @Sunday16 @HumanExMachina @Paisley @extraterrestrialone @Lara_C @Acanthi @VioletDawn @baywasp @Ineluki @rabitt3434 @LonelyLuna @Dawn @Charlieb10088 @Aspasia @BumbleBee @bubblebear @Polarbear @Emerald Hyperion @JamesMcC93 @richard 1998 @Maisy.louisa @Gems @total eclipse @ennui @pooky @yonk @Dycorp @Silverpuddle

neko-chan

na-taya

Today i woke up crook(sick) with a cold and very achey,so i am feeling quiet sorry for myself and very bloody sooky.

The cafe looks amazing, ill bring my poncho n sit basically ontop of the heater! With my mask on as to not get anyone sick!!

I hope thursday is kind to you all. Maybe try and stop at least once to day and enjoy the small things in life like today i was lucky enough to have some sunshine after almost a week n a half of rainy days.

Take it easy *hugs* for those who wish to have one

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Nice topic for the day. I dig it.

Nelson Mandela, Nikola Tesla, Dalai Lama
... and a throw down of Sid Vicious, all cleaned up and ready to talk about what we can do to fix things up in the world now.

What about you? @Freya Yes, make time to reply. We want to know.
@nobodyknows71 I think you've got something interesting here too.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Present! Thanks for the tag @Woowoo :)

My first thought was Jim Morrison but he’d probably wreck everything haha.

My brother :cool:

Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and yet another fantastic opening and theme for the cafe :)

It certainly is a thought provoking one, great names have already been mentioned. Perhaps Da vinci, Aristotle, Johnny Cash, Grouch Marx, Keith Moon, Christopher Walken, Van Gogh, Gandhi,Dalai Lama.
and of course all you folks as well :)
Good call re Van Gogh.. I’d love him to see how famous his art became. Christopher Walken is an interesting choice, too.

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Today i woke up crook(sick) with a cold and very achey,so i am feeling quiet sorry for myself and very bloody sooky.

The cafe looks amazing, ill bring my poncho n sit basically ontop of the heater! With my mask on as to not get anyone sick!!

I hope thursday is kind to you all. Maybe try and stop at least once to day and enjoy the small things in life like today i was lucky enough to have some sunshine after almost a week n a half of rainy days.

Take it easy *hugs* for those who wish to have one
Sorry you're not feeling well @na-taya Snuggle up under a blanket with a hot drink in a cosy corner of the cafe.

2018-06-14-12-03-00-294103007.jpeg

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Thanks for the invite @Woowoo and yet another fantastic opening and theme for the cafe :)

It certainly is a thought provoking one, great names have already been mentioned. Perhaps Da vinci, Aristotle, Johnny Cash, Grouch Marx, Keith Moon, Christopher Walken, Van Gogh, Gandhi,Dalai Lama.
and of course all you folks as well :)
That's a real eclectic mix there @Ash600 Would you have them all along to the cafe at the same time? That would be one hell of an interesting conversation ;)

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Present! Thanks for the tag @Woowoo :)

My first thought was Jim Morrison but he’d probably wreck everything haha.

My brother :cool:

Good call re Van Gogh.. I’d love him to see how famous his art became. Christopher Walken is an interesting choice, too.
I think Jim Morrison would be a great addition to the cafe. We might just have to keep an eye on him ;)

I'd love your brother to come along too- from what I've read, it sounds like he was a great guy. I used to be in a band too so he could join me, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Keith Moon, Johnny Cash and Ozzy Osborne in a jamming session!! :)

And good point about Van Gogh. I think @bobbob and @texaskitty hung some of his paintings in the cafe yesterday. I wonder what he'd think to see his work being so well known and valued today?

Last edited:

Angie

SF Cat Lady
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well there are lots of good choices. I'd like to sit down and talk to some SFers, both present and past. Of course Van Gogh lol and Princess Diana but I think the number one person I'd like to chat with is Jesus. Perhaps He would explain some of those pesky parables :)

Great idea whoever for todays Cafe topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00