1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's cafe - Thurs 17 May

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Woowoo, May 17, 2018.

1. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

Good morning cafe :)

images-106.jpeg

I thought I'd get the place open to get my day off to a good start. Jim's cafe is always something good in my day :)

2. Woowoo

3. Debarina

Debarina Active Member

Id go to MonteCatini had my birthday there back in 2010. I'd eat lunch in the beautiful Italian cafe & party & dance at the fantastic club after

4. Woowoo

Sounds wonderful :)

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  5. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

Thanks for the tag @Woowoo would go anywhere where I was alone. Not in a bad way, I like my own company and I don’t get enough of it! But if I had to pick a place a log cabin next to a lake and waterfall. There’s an amazing one I wouldn’t mind staying in.

2164DEC1-63EA-4621-BB8A-E139C1818DE4.jpeg

There’s ONE person I’d let stay with me, but they’d need to be quiet. Not sure that would happen!!
    How about you @walker95 @Anne Charlotte @Innocent Forever @Kira @Kiwi2016

may71, sassy123, Angel368 and 9 others like this.
  6. Woowoo

7. bobbob

bobbob SF Supporter

Nice question woo.
    With friends on the deck of an old sailing boat off the coast of California, drinking warm beer, eating pizza, humourously arguing politics, and watching grey whales head past en route to Canada. And with no tinnitus, no visual snow, no depression or anxiety. But just a sense of togetherness, joie de vivre and hope.

8. Woowoo

That looks amazing @nobodyknows71 I wouldn't mind spending some time there myself.

nobodyknows71 and Karmitkurmit like this.
  9. Woowoo

Sounds great bob, but I'm not sure about the warm beer!

10. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

11. Kalicka

Kalicka SF Supporter

@Woowoo thanks for the invite.
    I would go here:
    H River.jpg
    I would take E with me. It's only about 30 min from my house. I so wish I could take a week and go.

12. Woowoo

I think I'd go to the Maldives. I could really do with some me time somewhere warm and quiet. I'd love to be able to spend a few days relaxing in the sunshine, reading some good books, enjoying the peace, tranquility and the beauty of the world.

maldives.jpg

Unfortunately, the closest I'm likely to get is a trip to the local Indian restaurant, which is called The Maldives!! :( But they do do a very nice curry :D

Kotov, bobbob, sassy123 and 8 others like this.
  13. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi WooWoo and thank you hugely for the invite .. I agree with you - the cafe is my go to happy place. I love mountains - the bigger the better. I’d love to visit India too. Somewhere off the beaten track with family and friends. Plenty of wine, lovely food - and big hearted folk. Just want to thank everyone here, yet again .. you are all amazing xxxx

1CCF6AA6-0068-47E6-B6F9-50699B1FB5BA.jpeg

may71, Sarahbeanie, bobbob and 6 others like this.
  14. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

That looks gorgeous Kalicka xx

15. Ash600

Hopefully the beer will be chilled and not served warm? ;)

16. Woowoo

I certainly hope so Ash :D If not I'll be sending it back. No warm beer for me @bobbob !!

17. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

Hey ya'll! Thanks @Ash600 for the tag!

Somebody Else, Kira and Karmitkurmit like this.
  18. Ash600

Just got brealfast lined up for you all

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

may71, Sarahbeanie, sassy123 and 6 others like this.
  19. Woowoo

Wow, looks amazing Ash. I'm going to fill my belly and enjoy the view :)

20. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Thank you for the invites :)

I'd go to the beach I think. Or lie in nature. I need a break pretty desperately.

Still debating about using painkillers.

Have a super duper day all!

Come join us @Just_a_guy @Muzzy @DowntheRabbitHole @Lulabelle @Kira @nobodyknows71 @walker95 @na-taya @AsphyxiateOnWords @Zzoey @Thauoy @NegativeCreep90 @dissolve. @DeeG @Lostandlonely9 @Lostsoul1990 @LostSoul83 @Lost @Lost_in_dreams @ennui @crumbum @Brian777 @Butterfly @Angel368 @Alwayswrong @Aprilflowers7 @Bl00dStaindSn0w @gypsylee @bobbob @dtc

dtc, ennui, Somebody Else and 5 others like this.