Jim's cafe - Thurs 17 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo would go anywhere where I was alone. Not in a bad way, I like my own company and I don’t get enough of it! But if I had to pick a place a log cabin next to a lake and waterfall. There’s an amazing one I wouldn’t mind staying in.

View attachment 10329

There’s ONE person I’d let stay with me, but they’d need to be quiet. Not sure that would happen!!
How about you @walker95 @Anne Charlotte @Innocent Forever @Kira @Kiwi2016

bobbob

SF Supporter

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo would go anywhere where I was alone. Not in a bad way, I like my own company and I don’t get enough of it! But if I had to pick a place a log cabin next to a lake and waterfall. There’s an amazing one I wouldn’t mind staying in.

View attachment 10329

There’s ONE person I’d let stay with me, but they’d need to be quiet. Not sure that would happen!!
How about you @walker95 @Anne Charlotte @Innocent Forever @Kira @Kiwi2016
That looks amazing @nobodyknows71 I wouldn't mind spending some time there myself.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Nice question woo.
With friends on the deck of an old sailing boat off the coast of California, drinking warm beer, eating pizza, humourously arguing politics, and watching grey whales head past en route to Canada. And with no tinnitus, no visual snow, no depression or anxiety. But just a sense of togetherness, joie de vivre and hope.
Sounds great bob, but I'm not sure about the warm beer!

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think I'd go to the Maldives. I could really do with some me time somewhere warm and quiet. I'd love to be able to spend a few days relaxing in the sunshine, reading some good books, enjoying the peace, tranquility and the beauty of the world.

View attachment 10334

Unfortunately, the closest I'm likely to get is a trip to the local Indian restaurant, which is called The Maldives!! :( But they do do a very nice curry :D

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I think I'd go to the Maldives. I could really do with some me time somewhere warm and quiet. I'd love to be able to spend a few days relaxing in the sunshine, reading some good books, enjoying the peace, tranquility and the beauty of the world.

View attachment 10334

Unfortunately, the closest I'm likely to get is a trip to the local Indian restaurant, which is called The Maldives!! :( But they do do a very nice curry :D
Hopefully the beer will be chilled and not served warm? ;)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Id go to MonteCatini had my birthday there back in 2010. I'd eat lunch in the beautiful Italian cafe & party & dance at the fantastic club after
Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Thank you for the invites :)

I'd go to the beach I think. Or lie in nature. I need a break pretty desperately.

Still debating about using painkillers.

Have a super duper day all!

Come join us @Just_a_guy @Muzzy @DowntheRabbitHole @Lulabelle @Kira @nobodyknows71 @walker95 @na-taya @AsphyxiateOnWords @Zzoey @Thauoy @NegativeCreep90 @dissolve. @DeeG @Lostandlonely9 @Lostsoul1990 @LostSoul83 @Lost @Lost_in_dreams @ennui @crumbum @Brian777 @Butterfly @Angel368 @Alwayswrong @Aprilflowers7 @Bl00dStaindSn0w @gypsylee @bobbob @dtc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00