Status
Not open for further replies.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Auri! Thanks!!!

Haha, other things we have in common, then ! :D

Well I play video games too, but A Wise Use Of Time is a text-based interactive fiction (like one of those choose-your-own-adventure books with multiple endings). Not really a video game per se, but still, it's a way to tell stories I really enjoy and I wish to write my own interactive fictions (hence the coding learning).

Thanks again for the welcome, sending you hugs! :)
Wow, that does sound great, I like beautiful stories too ;) Good luck with coding! *faints
*hug

pooky

You are valuable
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe. Thank you @Innocent Forever for inviting me

1.Three words to describe myself are kind, quiet, foolish

2. I would like to have a home in the mountains

3.I would like to jump into a pool full of orange fruit juice, so that I can even drink it when thirsty

4.Seeing friends and family happy, inside jokes or any jokes in general really makes me laugh

5. If the world froze in the afternoon and I would only move and no one could see me or remember what I did then I will do a few things about which I can say only in private and not in the cafe

Tagging @Lux @justrob @BlueGreen @DowntheRabbitHole @Acy @Charlene @britishbloke @Lane @Kiwi2016 @A guy with feelings

justrob

Keep on keeping on.
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe. Thank you @Innocent Forever for inviting me

1.Three words to describe myself are kind, quiet, foolish

2. I would like to have a home in the mountains

3.I would like to jump into a pool full of orange fruit juice, so that I can even drink it when thirsty

4.Seeing friends and family happy, inside jokes or any jokes in general really makes me laugh

5. If the world froze in the afternoon and I would only move and no one could see me or remember what I did then I will do a few things about which I can say only in private and not in the cafe

Tagging @Lux @justrob @BlueGreen @DowntheRabbitHole @Acy @Charlene @britishbloke @Lane @Kiwi2016 @A guy with feelings
1. Same as @pooky
2. Same as @pooky
3. Jello
4. Same as @pooky
5. Probably what I normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00