Jim's cafe Thursday 16th July 2020 - come in and say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning/evening/night everyone, welcome to Jim's cafe *grouphug2

Today we're having a coffee morning mixed with a buffet with treats to enjoy and have a chat and a natter over ;) Picked up that lovely word ''natter'' up from my British friends here :D

1594853309619.png 1594853345239.png 1594853805577.png

Are there words here that you wouldn't normally hear elsewhere too, do you pick up words from SF, just curious :)I picked up 'jim jams'' yesterday, they are pajamas, of course I had heard of the phrase before but I find it so cool 'cos I rarely hear it *shy

So what is on everyone's mind today? I hope you all are doing great and enjoying the week thus far, if not, you know support is always available here 24/7 *bravo

Let's get the chatting going... come here for a brief break from the noisy would outside *hi5

Now for some interesting questions;

1. You Only Get 3 Words To Describe Yourself – What Are They?

2. Would You Rather Have A Home On The Beach Or In The Mountains?

3. If You Could Jump Into A Pool Full Of Something, What Would It Be?

4. What Kind Of Things Really Makes You Laugh?

5. If The World Froze For An Afternoon And Only You Could Move And No One Could See You Or Remember What You Did, What Would You Do?

And the tagging begins :)

@Aurelia @Auri @Road to Nowhere @Witty✯Sarcasm @Lane @1964dodge @Sunspots @Innocent Forever @extraterrestrialone @RCee

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Good morning/evening/night everyone, welcome to Jim's cafe *grouphug2

Today we're having a coffee morning mixed with a buffet with treats to enjoy and have a chat and a natter over ;) Picked up that lovely word ''natter'' up from my British friends here :D

View attachment 35341 View attachment 35342 View attachment 35344

Are there words here that you wouldn't normally hear elsewhere too, do you pick up words from SF, just curious :)I picked up 'jim jams'' yesterday, they are pajamas, of course I had heard of the phrase before but I find it so cool 'cos I rarely hear it *shy

So what is on everyone's mind today? I hope you all are doing great and enjoying the week thus far, if not, you know support is always available here 24/7 *bravo

Let's get the chatting going... come here for a brief break from the noisy would outside *hi5

5. If The World Froze For An Afternoon And Only You Could Move And No One Could See You Or Remember What You Did, What Would You Do?

And the tagging begins :)

@Aurelia @Auri @Road to Nowhere @Witty✯Sarcasm @Lane @1964dodge @Sunspots @Innocent Forever @extraterrestrialone @RCee
i’m still deeply steeped in wednesday so i will have to return a little later.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
1. You Only Get 3 Words To Describe Yourself – What Are They? Calculating, cunning, relentless.

2. Would You Rather Have A Home On The Beach Or In The Mountains? Mountains.

3. If You Could Jump Into A Pool Full Of Something, What Would It Be? Nekkid women?

4. What Kind Of Things Really Makes You Laugh? Humor of all kinds. The human race although I wonder at times why Darwin hasn't reap far more of us at times.

5. If The World Froze For An Afternoon And Only You Could Move And No One Could See You Or Remember What You Did, What Would You Do? Better left unanswered. LOL

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne .

now the questions

1. 3 words to describe myself : honest compassionate understanding

2. home? : in the mountains

3. pool of something : i'd like to fall into a pool with water in it and full of beautiful women

4. makes me laugh? : know it alls that tell me all about cars and it proves they know nothing. i think it's hilarious when they say really stupid things.

5. if the world froze : do you really want to know? ok ask me in the tavern one day and i'll tell you, but not the cafe.
...mike

Lordy, I love me a natter over tea and biscuits!

1) loyal, trusting, and moody ( *bleh )
2) Mountains :)
3) Water - just to feel like i am a confident swimmer!
4) Pets being mischievous, I don't have a pet, but there are some clips online of cats/ dogs etc that make me giggle and amke me want one
5) I would dump the crap that my mum has been hording for years *thumbsup

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni

fat, old and broke

Beach/OCEAN

chocolate pudding

animals doing funny things.

I have no idea.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sarcastic, fun, kind

On the beach, I'd be afraid to be in the mountains.

Money

Joking around with friends.

Hmm, I think I would just try to travel all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00