Jim's cafe Thursday 23rd July 2020 - Happy birthday to Wolfgoddess 🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to today's cafe, I hope you are all doing well today. I was late opening today as I was busy baking you all delicious treats... ;)

1595505094975.png 1595505109721.png 1595505119427.png

A very happy birthday to @WolfGoddess Have a fantastic day, may your day consist of love, happiness and lots of cake and cocktails.

1595505217002.png 1595505320597.png

Some fun light heart-ed questions for you all;

• What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had?
  • What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Memory You Can Think Of?
  • In 40 Years What Do You Think You’ll Be Most Nostalgic About?
  • Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends?
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You?
@Lane @TreeShade17 @Auri @Aurelia @Kiwi2016 @Bergerac @Bradamante @Witty✯Sarcasm @Lilmeowmeow

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for tagging me @Champagne
  • What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had? I wish I were more outgoing.
  • Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends? A small get-together because that is less overwhelming to me.
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You? Some of my rugby friends are very different from me.
Happy birthday @WolfGoddess

Let's have some whoopie pies! These ones are red velvet.
1595506296073.png

Ixtab

• What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had? I wish I could fit in.
  • What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Memory You Can Think Of? one time playing floor hockey a girl with big hooters slapshot and when her stick went back this gawker got hit in the nads with the stick... Too busy checking out #datass
  • In 40 Years What Do You Think You’ll Be Most Nostalgic About? Ability to cross borders, use planes without retina scan
  • Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends? Small get together if I have to.
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You? They are like me in more ways than not.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Welcome to today's cafe, I hope you are all doing well today. I was late opening today as I was busy baking you all delicious treats... ;)

View attachment 35602 View attachment 35603 View attachment 35604

A very happy birthday to @WolfGoddess Have a fantastic day, may your day consist of love, happiness and lots of cake and cocktails.

View attachment 35605 View attachment 35606

Some fun light heart-ed questions for you all;

• Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends?
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You?
@Lane @TreeShade17 @Auri @Aurelia @Kiwi2016 @Bergerac @Bradamante @Witty✯Sarcasm @Lilmeowmeow
Always loved dancing on tables when ‘in my prime’ — whether it was welcomed, or not!!!!;)

how about you? @Shelly ! : )

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
  • More intelligence
  • My dad making a tuna sandwich in a blender. It poured out, like diarrhea.
  • I'll be dead in forty years.
  • Small get together
  • Similar

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
  • What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had? Being creative.
  • What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Memory You Can Think Of? I’m sure it’s not the most hilarious, but one of them may be me and my two older cousins playing a Scorpions concert to the family (like, not really playing, but faking it to the music). I was way shier than them and the youngest, perhaps 7. My cousin on vocals (he’s excellent at it!), the other one on guitar... and they put me on drums. You can imagine how ridiculous I must’ve looked. Lol
  • In 40 Years What Do You Think You’ll Be Most Nostalgic About? Being in a decent physical shape probably.
  • Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends? It all depends on the people you’re with, everything can be nice with real friends, but the latter is definitely the nicest. 3 great friends is actually perfect. ^^
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You? In many ways, very opposite, yes, but it’s impossible not to have anything in common with friends
Wish you all a beautiful day. *grouphug2

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had? L
Less anxious, more self confidence
I thought it was funny, hiding in the closets and jumping out, scaring my older sisters, I still laugh!
I may not be here, buuut, high hair, punk rock, roller skating, list goes on.
House party, food n liquor, yes!

Similar in politics, for most part. tenor (1).gif Screenshot_20200723-085158_Chrome.jpg tenor (1).gif Screenshot_20200723-085158_Chrome.jpg But we're all different in how outgoing we are depending what setting we're in.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
1. Being more independent.
2. Me, at 10 years old: "Why is everyone telling me about peer pressure and not to do drugs? I already know drugs are bad, duh."
Me, at 20, after becoming a drug addict: "Ohhh. So that's why."
3. I'd be laying bed, as an AI robot makes me coffee and cooks me breakfast, thinking, "Remember how 40 years ago we had to do this stuff ourselves? Pfft."
4. I'd rather get 4-5 friends first.
5. They're similar to me in that they're non-existent also.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Happy Birthday Wolfgoddess!

1595509875338.jpeg

What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had?
What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Memory You Can Think Of?
In 40 Years What Do You Think You’ll Be Most Nostalgic About?
Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends?
Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You?
Personality trait
Maybe more outgoing, though I’m comfortable being reserved. :)

Funny incident from childhood
I apparently tried to lay an egg when I was a toddler. My older and wiser sister told me I could. (B*tch *rofl)

Nostalgia 40 years from now
I’ll be 102...likely won’t be driving a car then. So driving, maybe.

Type of get-together
Small group

Friends similar or opposite
Most are similar - a few are very outgoing where I tend to be reserved

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Thanks for the tag @Champagne :)

• What Personality Trait Do You Wish You Had? I wish I was much chill as a person
  • What Is The Most Hilarious Childhood Memory You Can Think Of? ermmm... I don’t remember it, but apparently when I was 4y old and playing with Ken and Barbie, my barbie called Ken a wanker :D my mum said she could only laugh as she’d called my dad it a few days earlier lol
  • In 40 Years What Do You Think You’ll Be Most Nostalgic About? probably about how easy I had it living with my in laws. It’s so easy to get caught up in the negative instead of realising how good you actually had something. Even if sometimes it really was difficult
  • Would You Rather Go To A Club, House Party, Or A Small Get Together Of 4 Or 5 Friends? I enjoy house parties as well as small get together :) but think I’d prefer a house party. I’ve only been clubbing like twice and tbh I really didn’t enjoy it that much...
  • Are Any Of Your Friends Completely Opposite To You Or Are Most Of Them Similar To You? erm no not really. But I don’t really have any friends so hard to say really. Only you guys here are my friends :( *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00