Jim's cafe - Thursday 24th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Good morning cafe peeps :)

How are you all doing today? Do you have any plans for the day?

I went to the zoo the other day and saw some of my favourite animals. But there is one animal I'd love to see irl and have never seen one yet...

Koala.jpg

What animal have you never seen that you'd love to?

Okay, a few (more) questions...

1 - If you could start a charity, what would it be for or do?

2 - What song would be played on a loop in hell?

3 - What's one of your favourite holiday traditions (either one you do now or one from your childhood)?

4 - What fashion trend would you like to see brought back?

5 - What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Did you enjoy it or not?

@Champagne @Auri @sinking_ship @Human Ex Machinae @may71 @Walker @Innocent Forever

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Haiii😺

If I’d start a charity, I’d probably work on fundraising to donate those who can’t afford treatment for mental health.

Press eng sub to understand the lyrics. Kitty likes this, I’m currently engrossed with it. Its soo catchy!

3 - What's one of your favourite holiday traditions (either one you do now or one from your childhood)?
Normally, we’d travel overseas at end of year whether near or far. This year, we’re expecting to go to the UK to drop off my brother. 😺

Fashions not my forté

Bakhlava, turkish dessert. Kitty don’t like. 🥺

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for opening the cafe @Sunspots and inviting me :)

I'm too tired to answer all the q's so i'll pick and choose

But there is one animal I'd love to see irl and have never seen one yet...
A koala bear but I have heard they stink - is that true?

A charity aimed at helping the elderly not to be lonely in the current times we are in.

Have a good day everyone :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'm alright and not really any plans for today because I think it will rain most of the day.
I'd like to see a capybara in person, that would be cool.

1 - If you could start a charity, what would it be for or do? For people who can't afford access to mental health to be able to get it for free.

2 - What song would be played on a loop in hell? Probably this one lol

3 - What's one of your favourite holiday traditions (either one you do now or one from your childhood)? Baking Christmas cookies.

4 - What fashion trend would you like to see brought back? Jelly shoes, they are cute but really mess up your feet.

5 - What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Did you enjoy it or not? Probably alligator sausage and it wasn't too bad.

SamIAm

Good morning cafe peeps :)

How are you all doing today? Do you have any plans for the day?

I went to the zoo the other day and saw some of my favourite animals. But there is one animal I'd love to see irl and have never seen one yet...

View attachment 38298

Okay, a few (more) questions...

@Champagne @Auri @sinking_ship @Human Ex Machinae @may71 @Walker @Innocent Forever
Good morning Sunspots!!! Great pics as usual!!! I’d love to see a koala bear and never have!!!! Sounds like you had fun though!!! Thank you for all your hard work here as well!
1) charity - housing for the homeless,
2) song played on a loop in hell - What does the fox day? My nephew keeps playing it over and over ...
3) favorite holiday tradition - partying on New Year’s Eve!!! Let’s go! I’m ready right now!!!
4) fashion trend - not into ‘em
5) weirdest food - yuck yuck yuck escargot!!! yuck! hated it!!!!
Have a great day Sunspots and everyone!!!
As always I’m thinking of all of you!!!

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey all, hope you're having a good day. *grouphug2
Thanks for opening the cafe @Sunspots. *hug
Today's questions each sparked an answer in me, and i happen to be in a talkative mood, so why not.

A sloth. Nature's stoners, by far the most chill species ever. They're adorable in how generally crap they are.

Better ASD representation/dispelling of misinformation, to contribute to ending human trafficking, or to provide a safe space for addicts/voluntary rehab service. Those are probably three of my biggest charity priorities.

In my personal hell, it would likely be Theory of a Deadman - Hate My Life. It's just a song about a guy being a crappy dirtbag and blaming the rest of the world for his problems. And i suspect it's being sincere in doing so.

Watching my favourite Youtube channel's horror game series where they release a video of a different game for every day in October. Those were the highlight of my year when it came to Youtube content.

Fedoras not being associated with creepy manchildren. They used to be part of a really cool aesthetic, but by this point they've been completely tainted by neckbeards.
That or duster coats, for similar reasons.

It's likely a tie between partridge and kangaroo steak. The kangaroo was pretty good, kind of like tougher beef in a way. The partridge it was kind of hard to form an opinion of though, since they're so tiny you don't really have enough to taste it properly.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good morning @Sunspots and SF friends. Thanks for tagging me. I slept in a little longer work from home and just want to stay my butt right here on the couch!

Environment seems important now, our veterans, animals, education, art, cant pick!

Metallica, Nothing Else Matters

I'm boring, I dont know. My mother did everything. Decorate, make Easter baskets or wrap presents i guess.

Dont hate, but 80's hair.

Some kind of bugs. And then some baked in bread.

It was at a Bug Museum. Side note...I tried to get away with eating it claiming I was vegetarian, the bakery guy said there's small amounts of bugs in all of our bread. Ah well

Good morning photo 4 Lu and u all. Hope you get to see your cuddly guy one day. Screenshot_20200924-073848_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank's for opening the cafe and tagging me under smoothies and juices @Sunspots . Do you want to ruin my reputation?*hysterical
I’d like to see a Tasmanian devil irl…maybe more from afar.

Animal refuge.

Go to the Christmas fair and drink all mulled wine so that it doesn’t go to waist.

Flower power.

I don't know what you consider weird cause I've tried a lot of unusual food, sometimes I didn't even knew what it was. When I tried balut my companion laughed so hard trying to take a picture of my facial expressions...they're all blurred. I liked grilled chicken intestine very much though.
They say if you ate Vietnamese street food you ate cats, dogs and rats too. I try not to think about it. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00