Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Time to ge this cafe up and running....

Hi everyone by the way, and hope you all have a calm and beautiful day :D

Questions to think about/ponder/answer/look at/or wipe your bum with:eek::confused:

1.What would you name your boat if you had one?

2.What will finally break the internet?

3.If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

4.What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

5. When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?

@Walker @HumanExMachina @Woowoo @Lulabelle @gypsylee @Yellowmellow @MagickLynx @Freya @Zonkers @Innocent Forever @Misswalker @defeatedandlost @BraveFace

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Ash600

Hmmmm....

1.Whatwould you name your boat if you had one?
We've often discussed this for if we ever buy a new one (bad luck to rename a boat). Our first boat was called Maya which we liked so possibly go for that. I like Pootle as that's mainly what we'd be doing.

My son. His consumption of bandwidth goes up daily. One day he'll use the lot.

3.If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
I've always loved the name Martha, it sounds gentle. I wanted to call our daughter Martha but he wouldn't let me.

My art teacher used to wind sellotape around my head to stop me from talking. He was normally pretty cool though and supplied us with whiskey in his office at lunchtimes :D

5. When did you screw everything up,but no one ever found out it was you?
When I closed the back door with my bum as my hands were full and put my bum through the glass. To this day my mother thinks it was an attempted break-in :p

@bobbob @extraterrestrialone @Kiwi2016 @DrownedFishOnFire @baywasp @shattered dreams @Magree @Paisley @WildCherry @Kalicka

bobbob

SF Supporter
The Sophie Scholl. Sorry, boring but true answer.
The Internet (with its potential for total surveillance and consequent total control) leads to a 20 year world wide corporate-military dictatorship, eventually overthrown by a mass uprising, leading to a Hague Tribunal type court to punish the guilty and determine why democracy collapsed. The court will point the finger at the internet and pass international laws prohibiting total connectivity as too high a risk to freedom and the internet will be replaced with disrupted contingently connected localised networks. And books!

Or more likely Lullabell's son will break it.
Bob or Guest24
Told the toughest, most aggressive kid in our school that he was an idiot.
Accidently shot ArchDuke Ferdinand while out target shooting. But was a long time ago.

Time to ge this cafe up and running....

Hi everyone by the way, and hope you all have a calm and beautiful day :D

Questions to think about/ponder/answer/look at/or wipe your bum with:eek::confused:

1.What would you name your boat if you had one? - ARGO

2.What will finally break the internet? - Noooooo, don't even consider that possibility! :eek:

3.If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? - Hmmmmm, I will get back to you on that one. Maybe!

4.What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? - He swore. Said the 'F' word. During assembly! At a Christian Ecumenical school!!!! :D

5. When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you? - If I told you then it wouldn't be secret :D

Thanks for the tag @Ash600 ;)

pooky

You are valuable
1. What will you name your boat? Well, I will name it Sailor.

2. What will finally break internet? Of course, black hat hackers stealing confidential information. It will happen in the future.

3.If you had to change a name what would it be and why? Hmm, maybe I will change it to thelazyguy because I am so lazy:p

4. Craziest thing done by a teacher? A teacher made a few lines of rap on a guy who was just annoying the class. The teacher sang it to the class on the spot and the class went laughing:D

5. When did you screw everything up but no one ever found out? Hmm, a few years back , I tried to boil egg in a microwave oven and it exploded. I told my dad that it's a really bad purchase. Even the mechanic could not figure out what caused the microwave oven to stop working. I told him, it's such a bad product;) There are some more incidents, but cannot remember them as this moment:p

Good choice of questions!!

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for tags @Lulabelle and @Walker....so to the questions...
Think would name it Sweet Pea our alternative name for our dog as she doesn't respond to her real name Shatshu...

Think will be if net neutrality is implemented

Have actually never thought about that so will have to think on that one some more....

I had a professor who was quite dramatic, wore a cape etc. and to tell person in booth to change slides (yes dating myself) he would hit the back of the chair with a riding crop...one class some poor soul was asleep and so professor got behind him and hit chair next to him to change slides and poor guy jumped up in seat spilling coffee and notes etc everywhere...

As an only child this wasn't really an option---lol...so can't think of anything...

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Havoc @lonely hiker @may71 @Innocent Forever @A guy with feelings @na-taya...

Wishing all a great Thursday :)

Thanks for the questions...to which I have no answers, so I'll say whatever and make it up..

.What would you name your boat if you had one? If I had a boat, maybe I'd name it Not A Clue

I will sail Not A Clue into the headquarters of the international internet wah-dee-doo-dah and break everything with a sledgehammer.

I will not change my name ever. Nope. Not ever.

My favorite teacher, Albus Dumbledore hired Severus Snape! I mean, really...it turns out he had his reasons, though...

I'm behind the screenplay for the cinematic failure, "Ishtar," but that's because nobody knows my name...because I NEVER changed it!!!!

@LonelyHiker @Lady Wolfshead @HumanExMachina come visit!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I only really have an answer for #4. One time my second grade teacher stood up on the desks and sang opera for us when we behaved really well.

Today I'm seeing my therapist in the afternoon, and then I have my last new class this evening. Probably just going to go downtown and hang out on campus between my appointment and class instead of bothering to go home and back out.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
1. I don't know, what about the Party Boat? Haha.

2. I thought that shit broke a long time ago. Just look at what's out there now. :P

3. Brandy, it's a nice name as well as alcoholic. :confused:

4. Aside from spazzing out in class, a couple weird things happened. My German teacher talked about female circumcision (don't know if I spelled that right, my autocorrect came up with "circus vision") the entire class. My history teacher ate monkey brains while serving in Vietnam.

5. Clogging a public toilet? I don't know haha.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
1. What would you name your boat if you had one?

1. Who says I don’t have a boat? I call it The Love Boat.

4. The Year 12 Biology teacher dropped this microscope on the ground. I’m not talking a normal microscope, I’m talking this huge thing worth like a million dollars. It smashed into a thousand pieces and he was on the floor picking at it going “this can still be saved!” LOLOLOL.

Havoc

I am horrible with names, so I would call it InsertNameHere.

Memes...one day there will be one so absolutely ridiculous, the internet will gain sentience and just turn itself off forever.

Conner. I have no idea why, that name has just always stuck in my head.

A group of students were failing shop class, so the teacher gave them extra credit. He had them come out to his house and do painting and yard work, which even included minor landscaping. In return they got automatic passing grades and could just slack off every day.

One day when I was around 10 years old, I really did not want to mow the lawn. I went outside and took the gas can and dumped all of the gasoline out behind the shed in the back yard (I was 10 and had no concept of fire safety). Well, my grandfather went to get more gas, which my 10 year old brain had not considered that he would do. On his way the gas station, hit a big puddle of water a bit too hard. There was a huge pothole hidden in it and he completely shredded the tire. I wanted to apologize for dumping out the gas and causing it all, but I simply kept my mouth shut and played the role of the clueless kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00