• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe - Thursday, March 8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Hi all, sorry I'm late. I can't stop long but couldn't miss wishing everyone a Happy Women's Day! :)

happy womens day.jpg

Some of the gal hogs are here to celebrate too:

happy womens day 2.jpg
happy womens day 3.jpg

Is there an SF Day? If so, when is it? If not, maybe someone should start one; perhaps on the anniversary of this site going live? Any ideas @Petal , @Kira , @sassy123 , @JacsMom or any other admin/staff?

Hope you all had a great day. X

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Staff member
Safety & Support
@Kiwi2016 - thanks for including me!

And a couple of quotations by well-known women:

“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” - Jane Goodall (primatologist and anthropologist; considered to be the world's foremost experts on chimpanzees)

“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” - Nora Ephron (filmmaker and writer)

Wishing all a wonderful Thursday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00