• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 20th February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineluki

The Storm King
I am going to practice some gratitude today

1) I am grateful that we didn't get too much snow last night so I can still get around town.
2) I am grateful for having the roof over my head and my independence.
3) I am grateful for the food in my cupboard.
AND.....
@stargazer Thank you for chatting with me today. It helped me figure some things out that have bothered me for a long time.

Ineluki

The Storm King
Well, maybe the thought of an early St. Patrick's day will help warm you up, Endless!

How about a nice cake with a warm sentiment on it to cheer us all up? I have one right here and........ :confused:

baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
We're having practice outside today! I'm probably going to get muddy though, and I didn't bring shower supplies for the campus locker room, so I just probably have to go to my evening class like that. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

posted this in the wrong thread i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00