• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe Tuesday 20th October 🎃

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello, guys and girlies, welcome to Tuesday's cafe. There's thunder & lightning here and its scaring me *hiding Why do some people love an electric storm??? I will never understand *confused*dunno

Halloween is nearly here, we wanna know all about your Halloween plans. Taking kids trick or treating? Have candy by the pile lined up? Dressing up as FREDDY KRUEGER ??? *hiding

Time for some delicious foods today to help us all feel a 'lil better, a Chinese, Thai and Indian...which meal would you eat right now? Feel free to tell us about your plans for the day/ week too...

1603147910283.png 1603147932533.png 1603147978501.png

Have a wonderful day peeps and enjoy the questions, hopefully it will give you a nice distraction for a few minutes :)

1603147235549.png 1603147252379.png

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on?

What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Who's the most interesting person you've ever met?

What movie will you watch on Halloween night?

------------------------------------

@KindaOtiose @pooky @StrangeRanger @Lane @Innocent Forever @MosesY @1964dodge @The Tigress ♡ @Road to Nowhere @Blue Star

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
I grew up loving storms, thunder...lightning, love it. I even get out on the swing on the patio to watch especially with the rain coming down and the lightning striking near by.

No plans for me although it is one day I can go out and not attract unwanted attention. :)

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Humans, they can talk but often they make no sense.

What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase? Most everything that gets used or overused especially on the internet. I still have to look up many of the words out there now. Clapback, throw shade, woke, things like those has me shaking my head. Those or some dumbass who couldn't pour water out of a boot they are so stupid with that shaking head and commenting Whatever!

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Balut. It surprised me I got the entire thing down and did not throw it up afterwards.

Who's the most interesting person you've ever met? Dickie Betts, one of my favorite guitar players, long time member of the Allman Brothers who wrote many of their best known songs like Ramblin' Man and Jessica.

What movie will you watch on Halloween night? Two many to pick from but it would feel like a family reunion. LOL

Livelife

SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
My husband and I used to go out to open spaces, tops of hills in the country when storms were coming and watch and feel them moving in...I will pass on that now, and after the hurricanes the last few years where I live, I'm a bit nervous in storms now

Those still living, I want to listen to the Dhalai Lama and Thich Nath Hanh

I listened to the word 'awesome' when it became overused and abused.. I don't think I've used the word in over 20 years.

I have eaten several insects on purpose....Thailand....not interested in ever repeating

Ann Richards, may she Rest In Peace, the ex governor of Texas, was one of them. Jimmy Durante another when I was a child, got to meet him and spend an hour sitting with him...... but nobody here probably recognizes that name, lol.

I don't do horror.

Last edited:

Blue Star

Happy Holidays!!!
If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on? I'd want to listen in on someone living on this planet 100 years from now.

What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase? Any annoying sports cliche you hear in a postgame interview

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Vegetables

Who's the most interesting person you've ever met? In person.....probably one of my philosophy profs in college. Online....@RCee and K

What movie will you watch on Halloween night? I have NOT yet decided. I watched Halloween (2018) the other night and it was okay.

Livelife

SF Supporter
If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on? I'd want to listen in on someone living on this planet 100 years from now.

What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase? Any annoying sports cliche you hear in a postgame interview

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Vegetables

Who's the most interesting person you've ever met? In person.....probably one of my philosophy profs in college. Online....@RCee and K

What movie will you watch on Halloween night? I have NOT yet decided. I watched Halloween (2018) the other night and it was okay.

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
Why do some people love an electric storm??? I will never understand
They're thrilling and powerful.

Time for some delicious foods today to help us all feel a 'lil better, a Chinese, Thai and Indian...which meal would you eat right now?
Yum, all of it.

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Haha... a bird, any bird.

1603153360505.png

Illuminati, Anonymous, the universe's designer, who/whatever that may be.

Idk... live long and prosper.

Crickets.

I've met a lot of interesting people and all interesting for equal but various reasons. I couldn't choose just one.

I haven't decided yet.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
There's thunder & lightning here and its scaring me *hiding Why do some people love an electric storm??? I will never understand *confused*dunno
I've always loved it. It's about as close as your average person will ever get to magic.
Banana slugs.
A board meeting at Acme Flyswatter Inc.
It's not a phrase, but I've always found 'Bazinga' to be pretty annoying.
Last time I answered cow brains, but I just remembered lutefisk. It's rotten fish. If I recall correctly it's 'prepared' by digging a hole in the ground and sticking a fish in it for a few months. It's horrific. I didn't just want to spit it out, I wanted to blowtorch my mouth.
Hmmm, just plain 'interesting'? Not attractive interesting, or fun interesting? I'm drawing a blank.
I'll probably be sleeping.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
I wonder if that is a part or subsection of the ACME that sells all that shit to Wile E. Coyote chasing the roadrunner? Buying all that crap when he could have just bought food instead...ACME knew they had a pigeon with him.
That's true, I never thought of that:D Instead of buying all that stuff he could have just gone to Applebee's. But yes it's the same ACME. They offer a full range of fly killing products, from tiny anvils to ICBMs.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
That's true, I never thought of that:D Instead of buying all that stuff he could have just gone to Applebee's. But yes it's the same ACME. They offer a full range of fly killing products, from tiny anvils to ICBMs.
I wonder if they have a phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range for sale? If they did the salesman who probably bears a resemblance to character actor Dick Miller would probably say something like: Just what you see pal.

My cat lol
I'd probably want to listen in on the white house meetings lol
"Do you know da wae" is annoying and cringy to me
I used to eat crayons as a toddler (not even joking)
My closest friend
Either Halloween (2018) because i haven't seen it yet, Annabelle or good ol coraline :D

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hello, guys and girlies, welcome to Tuesday's cafe. There's thunder & lightning here and its scaring me *hiding Why do some people love an electric storm??? I will never understand *confused*dunno

Halloween is nearly here, we wanna know all about your Halloween plans. Taking kids trick or treating? Have candy by the pile lined up? Dressing up as FREDDY KRUEGER ??? *hiding

Time for some delicious foods today to help us all feel a 'lil better, a Chinese, Thai and Indian...which meal would you eat right now? Feel free to tell us about your plans for the day/ week too...

View attachment 39425 View attachment 39426 View attachment 39427

Have a wonderful day peeps and enjoy the questions, hopefully it will give you a nice distraction for a few minutes :)

View attachment 39423 View attachment 39424

------------------------------------

@KindaOtiose @pooky @StrangeRanger @Lane @Innocent Forever @MosesY @1964dodge @The Tigress ♡ @Road to Nowhere @Blue Star
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Champagne

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00