Jim's cafe Tuesday 21st July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the cafe, ladies and gentlemen. I hope y'all are doing well and if not support is out there on the forum and in chat, don't ever be afraid to reach out. Have a wonderful, chilled out Sunday 💗😘

For the coffee lovers 1595302468623.png

For those who want a pretty summer cocktail,especially for you @Sunspots I made it for you 💕 1595302518503.png

Question, y'all sign in here every day, what is it that keeps you coming back every day? For me, it is that I am accepted for me just the way I am and that means so much!!! 🤗💕👍

I'd love one of these right now, don't they look fabulous I'm thirsty all of a sudden and hungry for dessert! 1595302687635.png 1595302795011.png

What is your favourite cocktail? have not had one in years but I was very fond of pina colada's. One night I had one too many and have no memory of anything after the first few :D*shy

Let's answer some question's 🤗💕
  • What is your favorite type of workout? ...
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? ...
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? ...
  • Describe your life using one word. ...
  • Have you ever cried at a movie?
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

1595303172865.png

Tagging...

@1964dodge @KindaOtiose @MarvelFan @C4RL4 @Aurelia @Auri @Bradamante @TreeShade17 @Road to Nowhere

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I guess knowing that I have great friends here keeps me coming back.

• What is your favorite type of workout? ... Walking I guess
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? ... Yeah, I don't see the point in eating something I don't like.
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? ... A handful of times, to play games and look at alerts.
  • Describe your life using one word. ... Interesting
  • Have you ever cried at a movie? A few of them I'm sure.
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Hard to say, maybe Johnny Depp because he seems pretty cool.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for the tag @Champagne :) Cool cafe & fun q's.

What is your favourite cocktail?
Haven't had many overall since I've never had much of a real social life but I guess paralyzers are good anyway.

What keeps you coming back here?
Aside from the cafe (curiosity to see what the theme/questions of it are), when I'm tagged then I like to thank whoever took the time to tag me, the gameroom & diary section mostly. There's some people I PM sometimes also which is nice too.

What is your favorite type of workout?
Walking is easier but I guess jogging really cos it burns more calories & when it's done I'm always glad (glad it's done yes but also glad I did it since I basically never feel like doing it lol).

If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something?
Depends how bad. If it's just bad as in I don't really like the taste but it's edible then maybe I'd still just eat it. But if it was bad like not cooked enough or something that was a health hazard then I'd say something cos I wouldn't want to get poisoned.

How often do you look at your phone every day?
N/A

Describe your life using one word.
Unpredictable

Have you ever cried at a movie?
Yup.

If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Lol my answer to this is prob. gonna be WAY too obvious, hmm almost makes me want to pick someone else just to mix it up a bit, but then that would be a complete lie cos ya it would absolutely be Mark Hamill! :) ❤ ❤ ❤
Reason is cos I just think he's awesome, funny, talented, charming & of course very sexy, seductive & handsome :) *shy*halo ;)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
Question, y'all sign in here every day, what is it that keeps you coming back every day? For me, it is that I am accepted for me just the way I am and that means so much!!! 🤗💕👍
It's a nice place to socialize, I like the petty complaints thread because I can whine about stupid stuff (hopefully) without being totally annoying to others, and some days it's just thinking of how hard it is to get caught back up with everything when I'm not on here that gets me coming back.

What is your favourite cocktail? have not had one in years but I was very fond of pina colada's. One night I had one too many and have no memory of anything after the first few
I haven't really had a ton of different cocktails. I'm not even much of a drinker. Might just go with a mojito. An Irish coffee is also great for cold winter mornings watching Spurs at the pub. I really wanna try a Moscow mule sometime. My one friend recommended it to me a few years ago, but I never actually had one.

• What is your favorite type of workout? ... I'd love to play floor hockey but I haven't done that since high school. We were supposed to one day at a conditioning/strength-training practice for rugby but most of the guys wanted to run and lift like normal instead.
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? ... Maybe not unless it was really undercooked or something else that could make me sick. The only time I remember complaining about food at a restaurant was a roast beef sandwich at Arby's that was still pink. I even had plastic on a burger at Wendy's once and just took it off and didn't say anything.
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? ... A lot, but I'm mostly on my laptop.
  • Describe your life using one word. ... Unknown
  • Have you ever cried at a movie? All the time. I cry at pretty much everything, so...
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Maybe Son Heung-min because I really look up to him and his positive outlook.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the cafe, ladies and gentlemen. I hope y'all are doing well and if not support is out there on the forum and in chat, don't ever be afraid to reach out. Have a wonderful, chilled out Sunday 💗😘

For the coffee lovers View attachment 35537

For those who want a pretty summer cocktail,especially for you @Sunspots I made it for you 💕 View attachment 35538

I'd love one of these right now, don't they look fabulous I'm thirsty all of a sudden and hungry for dessert! View attachment 35539 View attachment 35540

What is your favourite cocktail? have not had one in years but I was very fond of pina colada's. One night I had one too many and have no memory of anything after the first few :D*shy

View attachment 35542

Tagging...

@1964dodge @KindaOtiose @MarvelFan @C4RL4 @Aurelia @Auri @Bradamante @TreeShade17 @Road to Nowhere
I knew you'd have opened :)

Need to really go back to sleep as I'm sure you do. Need more than 3 plus hours sleep to get through the day.

Happy um Tuesday, Tuesday everyone. Happy Tuesday! I get confuzzled with days at the best of times :)

Sending sunshine and sparkles to everyone....

Come join @Charliex8 @cymbele @LonelyHiker @Somebody Else @pooky @na-taya @bobbob @Zambee123 @julia bose

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Thanks for the tag @Champagne :)

• What is your favorite type of workout? What’s a workout lol no I don’t honestly like working out so there’s none. But I can’t wait to get back to the gym when it opens again on Wednesday! As I had only joined about 2 weeks before lockdown. Was gutted
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? Yeah I’m not scared to say it’s bad if it is lol
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? Way too many times for someone who has other stuff to do lol
  • Describe your life using one word. Boring
  • Have you ever cried at a movie? Every sad movie going. Or happy lol
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Hmm. I think Michael McIntyre. He’s so funny. But I kinda think he may be obnoxious but he might not be. Who knows

MisterBGone

SF Supporter

For the coffee lovers View attachment 35537

For those who want a pretty summer cocktail,especially for you @Sunspots I made it for you 💕 View attachment 35538

I'd love one of these right now, don't they look fabulous I'm thirsty all of a sudden and hungry for dessert! View attachment 35539 View attachment 35540

View attachment 35542

Tagging...

No, no... NO! Don’t ever send anything back at a restaurant: unless you want to eat whatever the cook you’re directly slapping in the face over his or her culinary talents & skills , decides to do as ‘payback’ or ‘retribution,’ in their defense of your “constructive criticism!” And BELIEVE_ME! This can be dang near Any-Thing; as someone who’s spent a lot of time carrying trays over the years (& while I’ve not ever witnessed said acts or act directly, I have heard the stories... & have no reason to believe they were ‘fibbing!’)__.~*•>] but I digress; & would imagine, some one else has already enlightened the cafe to those not in the know, or well-enough informed. Consider your selves warned! They are very clever, have a wicked sense of humor. And are in the middle of a pit of fire and fury, that can be very very high stress and tense type or kind of environment. I mean, if the kitchen manager isn’t dropping a billion creative F-bombs an hour, it probably isn’t a restaurant worth its salt, because they are busy enough to cause these mistakes in the 1st place. That is all - and thus ends my sermon for the day (or early ‘morn!’). ;^)

cymbele

SF Supporter
i keep coming back to SF not only to vent but to see how people are faring. Like I don't really know who you are since I don't participate in chat but I care about the people since I have grown to know them through their posts.

Now for the questions:

• What is your favorite type of workout? ... Karate and tai chi
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? ... Mostly no
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? ... lots
  • Describe your life using one word. ... BORING
  • Have you ever cried at a movie? Yes, although I remember going to see a movie in school (after hours of course) and it was a tear jerker and everyone was holding their tears in and this girl broke a sob and everyone laughed - I think it was relief that they hadn't cried...
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Too many to list; mostly scholars of philosophy and religion
Have a great day. It is early morning but I've got to work.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • Good morning @Champagne and SF members. Thank you for opening and the questions to get the brain goin.

• What is your favorite type of workout? ...walking, a jog if ambitiuos
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? Only if really bad or cold.
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? Barely ever. Not allowed at work
  • Describe your life using one word. Okay
  • Have you ever cried at a movie?yes
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Oprah, seems down to Earth and I grew up watching her

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
i keep coming back to SF not only to vent but to see how people are faring. Like I don't really know who you are since I don't participate in chat but I care about the people since I have grown to know them through their posts.

Now for the questions:

• What is your favorite type of workout? ... Karate and tai chi
  • If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something? ... Mostly no
  • How often do you look at your phone every day? ... lots
  • Describe your life using one word. ... BORING
  • Have you ever cried at a movie? Yes, although I remember going to see a movie in school (after hours of course) and it was a tear jerker and everyone was holding their tears in and this girl broke a sob and everyone laughed - I think it was relief that they hadn't cried...
  • If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Too many to list; mostly scholars of philosophy and religion
Have a great day. It is early morning but I've got to work.
I'd like to try Tai Chi again @cymbele. I remember taking a class once and the movements were about storing energy in your body..if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00